Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:05:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Split Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Service  (Read 295 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:41:42 AM

If you've been trying to figure out how to split your bitcoin and bitcoin cash (BCH) for a while and need help I will do it for you for a 10% fee. There are plenty of free guides out there, but if you'd rather have a professional take care of it for you just leave a message below or PM me.

I've been on these forums for 5 years, no negative feedback. I've never scammed anyone, it's just not my personality nor does it fall within my moral code to do harm.

--Lyth0s

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingCoinDev

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:11:03 AM

Seems legit I would trust him fuck it
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 08:19:06 AM

This user seems to have a lot of trust maybe just maybe he knows how to handle things regarding bcc if I have a BTC when the split is done I would trust him to cash out my bcc apparently I only have satoahis left when it is good to go, nevertheless it is still free money. Cheesy
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:27:59 PM

This user seems to have a lot of trust maybe just maybe he knows how to handle things regarding bcc if I have a BTC when the split is done I would trust him to cash out my bcc apparently I only have satoahis left when it is good to go, nevertheless it is still free money. Cheesy
Not saying the OP is a scammer, but I just want to address people that just blindly believe in the green colored numbers on the trust.

User has a lot of trust from 2015 and the green trust was from back when the trust system was way different from what we have today. Just a prime example of a trust page that seems legit on paper, but really, it would take more than just that to trust someone. I believe the best way to truly evaluate trust is the recent transactions a person has done.

One of the trust rating was for 15 btc (which was a private deal by the way, no way of proving it happened) was done back when prices were just $300 per bitcoin which if calculated today is just 1btc if it was true.

But to be honest, this service is too dangerous and quite useless since it is quite easy to move BCH. It's as easy as transferring your bitcoin private key on the electron cash or whatever bitcoin cash wallet you want to use.

This also would put your bitcoins and bitcoin cash in the control of OP, which is not wise to do. Everyone should exercise utmost diligence in protecting their own private keys.

Additionally, bitcoin cash split has happened a long time ago. Likely there are only a few that would need the service as moved their bitcoin cash.

lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:34:17 AM

Not saying the OP is a scammer, but I just want to address people that just blindly believe in the green colored numbers on the trust.

User has a lot of trust from 2015 and the green trust was from back when the trust system was way different from what we have today. Just a prime example of a trust page that seems legit on paper, but really, it would take more than just that to trust someone. I believe the best way to truly evaluate trust is the recent transactions a person has done.

One of the trust rating was for 15 btc (which was a private deal by the way, no way of proving it happened) was done back when prices were just $300 per bitcoin which if calculated today is just 1btc if it was true.

But to be honest, this service is too dangerous and quite useless since it is quite easy to move BCH. It's as easy as transferring your bitcoin private key on the electron cash or whatever bitcoin cash wallet you want to use.

This also would put your bitcoins and bitcoin cash in the control of OP, which is not wise to do. Everyone should exercise utmost diligence in protecting their own private keys.

Additionally, bitcoin cash split has happened a long time ago. Likely there are only a few that would need the service as moved their bitcoin cash.

Yeah most people that are able to do it on their own should have done it already if they were interested in doing so. However, with that being said I still see threads pop up all the time on reddit of people asking how to split their BTC and BCH and thus I made this thread in case anyone needs help.

My most recent deals were in 2017 where I sold some stickers, still had good reviews. And yes I have good reviews from 2015 and also years before that.

I do agree that trusting anyone with your private keys is definitively risky, but if someone is unable to split their BTC/BCH on their own and they **need** someone to do it for them, I am a good person to trust, if you must trust someone.

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: