Bitcoin Forum
September 12, 2024, 02:23:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin ATM Project: bring ATMs nationwide! & CryptoCoin debit card [ICO]  (Read 3440 times)
Bitcoin ATM Project (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

http://www.bitcoinatmproject.com

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 03:26:29 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2017, 02:30:48 AM by Bitcoin ATM Project

How do you guys think things could change if there was a Bitcoin ATM in every neighborhood?

casternonia

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:05:32 PM

I think you guys have a really great idea ...Bitcoin ATMs are a thing we really need more of. People who are survivalists living off the grid etc and don't want to use bank accounts can use these to keep their money, send it to others and so on. Same thing with people who have bad credit and can't get a bank account. Makes giving crypto as a gift easy too - give Bitcoin to your kids and they can check the price every day , teach them about things like that and the stock market. Better than giving your kids a savings account which takes forever to grow...heck with the rate crypto has grown give ur kids $10 a month in crypto and they'll be millionaires by the time they turn 18! BTW it says your icobench rating is 4.5 now congrats! I really like the revenue sharing idea too...if you do the math investors would get paid back quickly too...
suncoin180

Activity: 112
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:56:44 PM

This is a good start, let BTC from the Internet went to the net, which is ordinary people can accept. This is a sense of ico, wish your best.

XXdon BitsXX

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:10:24 AM

do like how the cryptocard is crypto-both ways. any other bitcoin/crypto debit card that's tried to do this has been pay with VISA or whatever and therefore had to be bound by their rules and regulations - in the USA especially a license with VISA/MasterCard for a crypto debit card is nearly impossible to get, thats why there has only ever been maybe 1 bitcoin debit in America. and these bitcoin debit cards are basically no different than a regular prepaid visa except they let you use crypto as a funding method to fill the balance on your card in USD, EUR, etc. either some amount in advance, or the card converts an exact amount at the point-of-sale for each purchase. and of course they charge a big fee for this exchange. having a debit card that is bitcoin both ways lets it operate completely outside of normal card processors networks like you guys said, that is such a great idea!!!! the only problem is compatibility with store and merchant's card readers - and you guys solved that by saying you develop software to be used with those square readers or the like. square readers are those little card readers that plug into smartphones or tablets and scan the magnetic strip and those would work with any software (card strip data is just a couple lines of text). maybe u guys could explain the technical aspect of that process more to show how the cryptocard would be compatible with any existing card readers, just need to use ur payment software for it to work. integrating the card into the bitcoin atms that have card readers for validating IDs is a great multipurpose function!!! its like you guys came up with the two best ideas ever - the two biggest things that would make crypto go mainstream and to a whole new level - bitcoin atms all over, and a 2way crypto debit card - bridging the gap is such a good way to put it! you have my 2 bitcoins Wink
coinhunter_mt2

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:08:28 AM

It is very interesting project. I gonna follow your project, you have my .5 bitcoin, devs. Thanks you for the promising project. Now, I am investing in a new approach for depositing/ withdrawing money. It might be a milestone for our human society. Good luck, and please keep up your good work, devs.
Bitcoin ATM Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 06:43:34 AM

Youtube review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a9XY2_fdZo

beginnersluck

Activity: 83
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:45:45 AM

do you have link to the team behind this project?

Bitcoin ATM Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 08:53:38 AM

Yes - https://www.bitcoinatmproject.com/project/

Bitcoin ATM Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 10:15:00 AM

Some of the highest populated areas in the USA that appear to not have any Bitcoin ATMs nearby:

El Paso, Texas
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Tucson, Arizona
Fresno, California
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Tulsa, Oklahoma

The following states appear to not have any Bitcoin ATMs at all:

Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Mississippi, Montana, New Mexico, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming.

Idaho, Oklahoma, and Maine appear to only have 1 each in the entire state; and Kentucky, Nebraska, and Utah appear to only have 2 each.

We are going to change this!! Do you live in any of these areas and want to see a cryptoATM near you?

coinhunter_mt2

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:24:20 AM

Some of the highest populated areas in the USA that appear to not have any Bitcoin ATMs nearby:

El Paso, Texas
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Tucson, Arizona
Fresno, California
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Tulsa, Oklahoma

The following states appear to not have any Bitcoin ATMs at all:

Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Mississippi, Montana, New Mexico, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming.

Idaho, Oklahoma, and Maine appear to only have 1 each in the entire state; and Kentucky, Nebraska, and Utah appear to only have 2 each.

We are going to change this!! Do you live in any of these areas and want to see a cryptoATM near you?

Its really good news. The project has strong potential to change the world. of course, the better one for everyone. Please keep up your good work in order to bring Bitcoin to more people.
Shemyazael

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:22:56 AM

still an idea worth supporting they talk about their funding structure if the ICO doesn't raise enough to support 3,000 machines then they just won't release that many at first anyways.. heck for ~$25 to get a cool debit card to put in my wallet is worth it even if the platform never got developed. if there was machines everywhere they would basically advertise themselves n crypto would catch on big time i really think this is the next big thing

You would spend $25 just so that you can have a "cool debit card to put in [your] wallet"?  That's a ridiculous statement but I guess there are many fools out there who want to throw their money towards "platform [that] never [get] developed"
casternonia

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:47:19 AM

still an idea worth supporting they talk about their funding structure if the ICO doesn't raise enough to support 3,000 machines then they just won't release that many at first anyways.. heck for ~$25 to get a cool debit card to put in my wallet is worth it even if the platform never got developed. if there was machines everywhere they would basically advertise themselves n crypto would catch on big time i really think this is the next big thing

You would spend $25 just so that you can have a "cool debit card to put in [your] wallet"?  That's a ridiculous statement but I guess there are many fools out there who want to throw their money towards "platform [that] never [get] developed"

I think that was obviously just a joke. Why not pay 20-25$ to get a Bitcoin card with some neat design? People pay more money than that for things with less novelty factor.. I don't see why the platform wouldn't get developed either, payment software isn't that hard to code, at least it wouldn't be that expensive to outsource or hire developers. The project has a neat idea with their workaround to having a Debit Card that works like a normal card, but it's really just more kind of like a paper wallet/private key or carrying a QR code around with you to use at merchants or an ATM. They want it to operate outside VISA - because VISA contract is hard or impossible to get in the US for crypto cards - so for a merchant to be able to accept it they need special hardware - in this case it can be any type of Square reader using software they develop. It really is a cool idea and could catch on big-time, just like the ATMs. It seems like releasing the ATMs are their main goal anyways, the Card is a perk for investors because at the very least it gives them a discount on the ATM fees - and if an investor gets in early enough to get one of the Elite cards they get to use the machines for free! That is totally awesome!

Merchants have good incentive to start taking crypto now too - because its easy all they have to do is get a Square reader and download an app...don't need to have a special computer setup , train employees on crypto , etc. Plus their software will be designed so no one has to wait on Confirmations - another reason why merchants don't want to use crypto payments today ..who wants to sit around waiting 6 hours to leave with their pizza? All around a totally useful product, why hasn't anyone thought of this before?Huh This Debit Card could actually have been a whole ICO all by itself
Bitcoin ATM Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 10:43:19 PM

Filipino and Russian translations completed!

Bitcoin ATM Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 01:05:05 AM

Pre-ICO starting soon - are you ready?

dacoinhustler42

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:42:12 AM

ideal ATM locations could be on college campuses I am actually a student near you guys at WVU in Morgantown, west virignia...WV def doesnt have any Bitcoin ATMs nearby AT ALL, believe me I have looked!! college towns are full of young tech savvy people who would love to easily buy and sell bitcoins all the nearby merchants would happily start taking your cryptocard too I see some of your team members are alumni at WVU I  bet they could get u in there for one of ur first machines put it on campus somewhere like right in the Mountainlair (student union)! I only have .5 ether right now but I'm getting in on ur guys pre-sale the revenue share idea is great - investors make their money back quick, and u get to earn a variety of crypto alongside watching the value of ur cryptocoins go up its a win win !
dacoinhustler42

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:51:26 AM

We should get a poll going here....where would you guys like to see a Bitcoin ATM in the US? Where do you live now and are there any ATMS nearby? If there are machines, what are their fees (online it shows a lot of machines have fees anywhere from 10 to 25 percent I like how you guys are being competitive with that.. ) this is why an ICO is perfect for this, bc you can raise enough funds to buy and license 200 or more machines, and put them all out right away without having to worry about profit margins and recovering initial costs right awy. and investors start getting paid from the beginning too - this project is reallt exciting great job dev! best of luck!
Bitcoin ATM Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 06:10:46 AM

Pre-Sale has launched!

https://www.bitcoinatmproject.com/tokensale/   Pricing and Sale information
https://www.bitcoinatmproject.com/buy/  CryptoCoin Buy Page

We are accepting Ether, Bitcoin, Lite Coin, Dogecoin, Ripple, and Bitcoin Cash; as well as credit/debit card and ACH bank transfer.

Temmy007

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:13:58 AM

This is great idea and difficult to achieve but will be wonderful addition to the Crypto world
casternonia

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:57:24 AM

Yes but if anyone can do it I truly believe these people can, it's a solid team and most importantly they already own the building and property they are going to use for the project. really anybody could run a Bitcoin ATM company if the money was there, its just buying the machines, and finding good places to put them: and most of the good places are already mapped out, start with the big cities that don't have any, or like someone said the college towns/campuses with a younger audience. The ATMs would basically promote themselves, and would get listed on the ATM locator websites. Next they could go to the bigger cities where machines already are because they have a really good fee, less than half of what most other machines charge and they would be able to afford this because of having so many machines. Its really not that hard, and the software development they want to add could be an ongoing project and anything the team cant do themselves they just outsource or hire employees for, again they have a big property capable of handling all that, and the only experience needed to do that is what they have from running local businesses: employee management. They've been super transparent with their identities and locations too so theres zero risk of It being a scam, plus the website is really well done and shows the seriousness and professionalism behind the products. I think once more people find out about this is will really take off I mean whats not to like about it? Bitcoin ATMs would help everyone and more people using bitcoin will make sure the price keeps going up and up which should interest everyone bitcoin holder out there today: if every bitcoin holder pitched in just $10 or $20 this project would be funded in an instant. The debit card idea is really cool too even just for the fact that it rewards investors who want to use the atm's with fee discounts I wouldn't be surprised if one person came along and made a hundred small purchases just to buy up lots of cards and sell them on ebay or something later lol Wink the profit sharing is cool too there is a lot of unique ideas with this ICO and I think it deserves to become one of the famous newsworthy ones that everyone talks about because if they succeed itll be all over the news too - community funded startup company launches hundreds of bitcoin atms all over the united states? that would be all over the national news theyd be getting calls for interviews and everything. lets help these guys get the word out so it can be the major success it deserves to be!
extraspecial_DP

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:05:12 AM

this real good program devs keep up good work and you find success in today competive financial marketplace don't worry investors will find you
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: