Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:49:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how do i install bitcoin com wallet  (Read 490 times)
usman.temuri (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:38:26 AM

Hi i am trying to install bitcoin-com-wallet on my Linux mint.I've download the app but after extract i didn't find any way to install it on my Linux
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Casy

Activity: 149
Merit: 22

🔴🔵 FoxMixer.com 🔵🔴

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 09:44:46 AM

I just looked it up on and saw that it is a .tar archive, so you should use tar on linux to extract it to a folder.
Or could you specify a bit more in detail at which step you are stuck.

JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:57:03 PM

Hi i am trying to install bitcoin-com-wallet on my Linux mint.I've download the app but after extract i didn't find any way to install it on my Linux

Hello OP, Its not hard to install bitcoin com wallet on Linux. All you have to do Open the terminal and navigate extracted folder with the help of CD command.  Like cd ( Path of your file ) and then run with "/".Like /bitcoin.com
salihno71

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:26:22 PM

There are many video tutorials on youtube on this topic. Check some of them https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=install+bitcoin+wallet+on+linux If you have standard package, you should install it with yum, apt or rpm, whichever you use. If it's tar, start by unpacking it. Good luck.
HARRYscotter

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:28:27 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 09:01:52 PM by HARRYscotter

It is easy but just check that the download is completed 100% + use youtube to learn how to install it, there are plenty of tutorials.

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: