Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:43:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Micromoney (AMM) bounties Campaign  (Read 30599 times)
MainIbem

Activity: 1358
Merit: 390

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:28:51 AM

Hello, I have one question. In applications you do not ask about wallet number. When we can to provide it and how it will happen? Will be request on e-mail or how Huh

You should learn to read, before you attempt to join something.

Important notes: How am I supposed to get my bounty?

Dear participants, for getting your bonus, you should create a personal account on Orderbook. Use the same email address you have put in bounty registration form. After the crowdsale is concluded, your bounty tokens will be credited directly into your Orderbook account. Please mind that counting all participants’ stakes is rather a complicated and long process, so some delays are possible. Should you have any questions concerning our Bounty Program, feel free to reach us out on our official Media channels.

MicroMoney Bounty program will last till November 18. Feel free to join it at any time!

Bounty will be paid out by MicroMoney Team After the end of the ICO.
Are we then required to open orderbook wallets instead of myetherwallet?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

stantpro

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:38:19 AM

TWITTER CAMPAIGN
Email address:stantpro@gmail.com
Twitter account link: https://twitter.com/chismiler1
Ethereum wallet address:0x6321942eF02162271cf52f4193a68518Ce0e1abd

RETWEETS AND LIKES
20/11
https://twitter.com/micromoneyio/status/932513729593430016
https://twitter.com/micromoneyio/status/932293654118531072
https://twitter.com/micromoneyio/status/932235058282409984
https://twitter.com/micromoneyio/status/932213556862431233
https://twitter.com/micromoneyio/status/932165534266875905
https://twitter.com/micromoneyio/status/932112137425694720
https://twitter.com/micromoneyio/status/931942392730718213

FACEBOOK CAMPAIGN
Email address:ohapeople@gmail.com
facebook account link: https://www.facebook.com/essy.nwamaris.9
Ethereum wallet address:0x6321942eF02162271cf52f4193a68518Ce0e1abd

SHARES AND LIKES

20/11
https://www.facebook.com/essy.nwamaris.9/posts/160082074726174
https://www.facebook.com/essy.nwamaris.9/posts/160082028059512
https://www.facebook.com/essy.nwamaris.9/posts/160081961392852
https://www.facebook.com/essy.nwamaris.9/posts/160081918059523
https://www.facebook.com/essy.nwamaris.9/posts/160081891392859
https://www.facebook.com/essy.nwamaris.9/posts/160080288059686
https://www.facebook.com/essy.nwamaris.9/posts/160080231393025
alexrums

Activity: 924
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:03:47 AM

UA
And here is the problem ...
As we know, the project "MicroMoney" is a buddy doing wage payments for the bounty program, on our orderbook.io account. Orderbook has now introduced mandatory verification for its users. Without this verification, you can not make a deposit and you can not order the withdrawal of coins - I have now checked. I tried to order verification and uploaded my passport document. My passport was not verified and I was asked to download another document. But I do not have another document!
Now it turns out that I can not get my AMM coins, which I earned ?! I did the job for 1.5 months (facebook and twitter). How can you solve this problem now?
This is a significant issue! I think that this situation can not only touch me!
RU
A вoт и пpoблeмкa...
Кaк нaм извecтнo, пpoeкт “MicroMoney” бyдeт дeлaть выплaты зapaбoтнoй плaты пo бayнти пpoгpaммe, нa нaши aккayнты cepвиca orderbook.io. Orderbook  ввeл ceйчac oбязaтeльнyю вepификaцию для cвoиx пoльзoвaтeлeй. Бeз этoй вepификaции нeльзя cдeлaть дeпoзит и нeльзя зaкaзaть вывoд мoнeт - я ceйчac пpoвepил. Я пoпpoбoвaл зaкaзaть вepификaцию и зaгpyзил cвoй дoкyмeнт - пacпopт. Moй пacпopт нe пpoшeл вepификaцию и мeня пoпpocили зaгpyзить дpyгoй дoкyмeнт. Ho y мeня нeт дpyгoгo дoкyмeнтa!
Teпepь пoлyчaeтcя, чтo я нe cмoгy пoлyчить cвoи мoнeты AMM, кoтopыe я зapaбoтaл?! Я дeлaл paбoтy 1.5 мecяцa (фeйcбyк и твиттep). Кaк тeпepь мoжнo peшить этy пpoблeмy?
Этo знaчимый вoпpoc! Я дyмaю, чтo этa cитyaция мoжeт кacнyтьcя нe тoлькo мeня!

In a letter from orderbook.io it was written that verification will not affect your work. That is, you can continue to work without problems. This is a voluntary action. If they have entered mandatory verification, then your Russian passport is not needed. Throughout the world, a driver's license is used for this.
bulalex16

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:22:13 AM

UA
As we know, the project "MicroMoney" is a buddy doing wage payments for the bounty program, on our orderbook.io account. Orderbook has now introduced mandatory verification for its users. Without this verification, you can not make a deposit and you can not order the withdrawal of coins - I have now checked. I tried to order verification and uploaded my passport document. My passport was not verified and I was asked to download another document. But I do not have another document!
Now it turns out that I can not get my AMM coins, which I earned ?! I did the job for 1.5 months (facebook and twitter). How can you solve this problem now?
RU
A вoт и пpoблeмкa...
Кaк нaм извecтнo, пpoeкт “MicroMoney” бyдeт дeлaть выплaты зapaбoтнoй плaты пo бayнти пpoгpaммe, нa нaши aккayнты cepвиca orderbook.io. Orderbook  ввeл ceйчac oбязaтeльнyю вepификaцию для cвoиx пoльзoвaтeлeй. Бeз этoй вepификaции нeльзя cдeлaть дeпoзит и нeльзя зaкaзaть вывoд мoнeт - я ceйчac пpoвepил. Я пoпpoбoвaл зaкaзaть вepификaцию и зaгpyзил cвoй дoкyмeнт - пacпopт. Moй пacпopт нe пpoшeл вepификaцию и мeня пoпpocили зaгpyзить дpyгoй дoкyмeнт. Ho y мeня нeт дpyгoгo дoкyмeнтa!
Teпepь пoлyчaeтcя, чтo я нe cмoгy пoлyчить cвoи мoнeты AMM, кoтopыe я зapaбoтaл?! Я дeлaл paбoтy 1.5 мecяцa (фeйcбyк и твиттep). Кaк тeпepь мoжнo peшить этy пpoблeмy?

In a letter from orderbook.io it was written that verification will not affect your work. That is, you can continue to work without problems. This is a voluntary action. If they have entered mandatory verification, then your Russian passport is not needed. Throughout the world, a driver's license is used for this.
I received a letter from the Orderbook. They wrote that it is possible to use (make deposits and order withdrawals) without verification. After that I went to my account in Orderbook and checked - the address for the deposit of tokens and the order of withdrawal was available. Today I checked my account in the OrderBox - you can make a deposit bitcoin and ethereum, but for other coins (tokens) without verification you can not make deposits and can not be withdrawn.
And as for the driver's license, then I do not have it and not when it was not. I only have a passport of a citizen of Ukraine, which Orderbook rejected.
Emin90

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:21:15 PM

I congratulate the team on the successful completion of ICO !! I wish you good luck and success !! I willed in you !!

trugad

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:25:52 PM

Children, and coins already charged? Something I don't see them in the orderbook.
toptopchiy

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:41:50 PM

UA
RU
A вoт и пpoблeмкa...

I have the same concern. My account in orderbook is not verified. I want to receive my tokens in an address in MEW. Please solve this problem.
I checked my account in the Orderbook. Same problem. I was not verified. After the verification, I was informed: "STATUS: INCORRECT." We were unable to verify your identity. "Please check the information you have provided is is correct." You may want to resubmit your information or contact support at support@orderbook.io ". Does this mean that I will not receive my AMM? I participated in the bounty since October 15. I have 6 accruals. This is my first bounty, in which I participated. I do not get my AMM?
Dear DEVs, connect the payments to myetherwallet. Otherwise, many people will not be able to get bounty and will be offended by you.
MainIbem

Activity: 1358
Merit: 390

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:56:13 PM

UA
RU
A вoт и пpoблeмкa...

I received a letter from the Orderbook. They wrote that it is possible to use (make deposits and order withdrawals) without verification. After that I went to my account in Orderbook and checked - the address for the deposit of tokens and the order of withdrawal was available. Today I checked my account in the OrderBox - you can make a deposit bitcoin and ethereum, but for other coins (tokens) without verification you can not make deposits and can not be withdrawn.
And as for the driver's license, then I do not have it and not when it was not. I only have a passport of a citizen of Ukraine, which Orderbook rejected.

Orderbook has severe security checks. It is good once you can overcome the verification. It seem they are yet to get this process well because all of us have encountered the same problem. I uploaded my driver's license but it neither accepted nor rejected. It just froze. Micromoney has to understand this problem before sending tokens.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

bonji77

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 12:59:20 PM

hello dev, I already created the next orderbook account what else? so I can get payment.

KAMAGAMES
TelegramTwitterFacebook ●●●●●●BUY KAMAGAMES TOKENS●●●●●● Linked-InRedditMedium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀Join the growing community of players from around the world ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
edlibrear

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:10:25 PM

When is the distribution for the bounty rewards?
forewermen

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:11:57 PM

UA
RU
A вoт и пpoблeмкa...

Orderbook has severe security checks. It is good once you can overcome the verification. It seem they are yet to get this process well because all of us have encountered the same problem. I uploaded my driver's license but it neither accepted nor rejected. It just froze. Micromoney has to understand this problem before sending tokens.

And I have the same problem with verification. There is only a passport that has not been verified. There is no driver's license. How do I get my money? Solve this problem, please.

litelika

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:00:55 PM

I registered in the book of orders a few months ago, and I only need a phone number, I already had a reward through the book of orders

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃  SRG  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
■ ■ ■ decentralized gaming loyalty program - token sale 20th of november 2017 ■ ■ ■
◆     Website     ◆     White Paper     ◆     Slack     ◆     Telegram     ◆     Reddit     ◆     Medium     ◆
bonji77

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 03:16:34 PM

very difficult to claim for my bounty. i have a problem in orderbook. whether my eth address can not be to claim?
please answer manager bounty..

KAMAGAMES
TelegramTwitterFacebook ●●●●●●BUY KAMAGAMES TOKENS●●●●●● Linked-InRedditMedium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀Join the growing community of players from around the world ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
yolanda222
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:30:40 PM

I registered in the book of orders a few months ago, and I only need a phone number, I already had a reward through the book of orders

you already receive tokens from bounty program Micromoney?
how to claim tokens in orderbook?
linart

Activity: 307

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 03:38:05 PM

He зacчитaнa нeдeля 13-19, facebook? twitter/
litelika

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:46:22 PM

you already receive tokens from bounty program Micromoney?
how to claim tokens in orderbook?

No, I got Propy, I want to say that there was no problem with the registration, only the phone number

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃  SRG  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
■ ■ ■ decentralized gaming loyalty program - token sale 20th of november 2017 ■ ■ ■
◆     Website     ◆     White Paper     ◆     Slack     ◆     Telegram     ◆     Reddit     ◆     Medium     ◆
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 04:24:06 PM

Congratulations to the team on the successful completion of the ICO! Tell me please, is the bounty campaign also completed or continuing? If it continues then to what date?

I read the ICO campaign was successful and the bounty campaign is to be finish too,
but need to know when we can remove the signature codes?  Congratulations for all the staff members and all that support in bounty campaign.
WAKKOCAI

Activity: 252

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:10:46 PM

Thanks for the micromoney great bounty program, im removing signature now and waiting for the bounty distribution, hope it will done soon, and congrats for the micromoney ico success

Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:19:45 PM

TWITTER

Link Profile: https://twitter.com/LChyryk
My followers: 1280
Spreadsheet: 1266
ETH Address: 0xb6Dc48BA1ab5F7fA6f406760986407C244CFf261
Telegram: Nadia_l

Like&Retwits
https://twitter.com/micromoneyio/status/929796960835563520
https://twitter.com/micromoneyio/status/929796980578103296
https://twitter.com/micromoneyio/status/930182626429857792
https://twitter.com/micromoneyio/status/930182626429857792
https://twitter.com/micromoneyio/status/930566923309469696
https://twitter.com/micromoneyio/status/930182644167528448
https://twitter.com/micromoneyio/status/930566937968631808
https://twitter.com/micromoneyio/status/930906736772440069
https://twitter.com/micromoneyio/status/930906751511252992
https://twitter.com/micromoneyio/status/931550926363660288
https://twitter.com/micromoneyio/status/932003509465165826
https://twitter.com/micromoneyio/status/932003525399384065
https://twitter.com/micromoneyio/status/932351683669225472
https://twitter.com/micromoneyio/status/932351718121246727
myTokensBlog

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

IDAP.IO - International digital asset platform

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:44:39 PM

What about bounty tokens? When tokens will be on Orderbook? Who know any information?

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: