Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:22:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: is Ther a free altcoin to take ??  (Read 367 times)
Ibraoss (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:04:46 PM

hi guys i take my 900 ATS is cool but ATS in bad reputation now i want to know if ther a free altcoin like ATS was
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:29:59 PM

hi guys i take my 900 ATS is cool but ATS in bad reputation now i want to know if ther a free altcoin like ATS was
Look for good bounty campaign to join

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
splinky

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:20:23 AM

Try out all the airdrops that are going on right now.

Good one to check out is PosToken, no restrictions on entering for accounts and signature/daily posting isn't required!

https://airdrop.postoken.org/?r=59d15ab4c7

You can use this referral if you want to check it out that way.
x86Daddy

Activity: 216
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:22:49 AM

rank up your rank first. have many good airdrop for member rank. find FNL thread to get 3000 FNL from 3#airdrop,. or you can wait 4#airdrop to get 2000 FNL
tukangkopi

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:28:31 AM

You can get free coins by joining a bounty or by joining airdrop like deeponion and others but always remember that free coins will not have a high price.
ev3nout

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:15:14 AM

When you guys get these free coins, is your intention to get rid of it right away or keep onto it?
banhmycoin

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:33:36 AM

ATS token i think we have so many complain this project .

yes , it is free Tokens .
VackFromOhm

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

It's turtles all the way down!

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:46:08 AM

When you guys get these free coins, is your intention to get rid of it right away or keep onto it?

Let's be real, most of the people posting threads like this are just looking for a coin to make a quick profit. As soon as it gets into their wallet they're sending it to an exchange to dump straight to bitcoin (or they had the airdrop already sent to an exchange to dump). None of these users are going to be posting threads like this looking for an investment. People who are investing ask about strats or try to spark a conversation... Just let this dumper do their thing elsewhere. If they have a real question then we'll answer.
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 02:46:47 AM

Now a days many site in online market but some site is totally free for make money online. Most of the free income site is freebitco.in and other site is mining. Mining is a paid and some site free and those site take a free altcoin. Mining site give us a passive income with altcoin.
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:59:10 AM

there are many ways to get free altcoins, among them by following the airdrop, following the faucet, or perhaps by following the cloud mining

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Ibraoss (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:05:29 AM

Let's be real, most of the people posting threads like this are just looking for a coin to make a quick profit. As soon as it gets into their wallet they're sending it to an exchange to dump straight to bitcoin (or they had the airdrop already sent to an exchange to dump). None of these users are going to be posting threads like this looking for an investment. People who are investing ask about strats or try to spark a conversation... Just let this dumper do their thing elsewhere. If they have a real question then we'll answer.
we her to learn bro .why you are so ungry? iam new her and i learn .peaple answer my quation i get cerios about them anserses than i do the reaserch .
Ibraoss (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:06:44 AM

thanks guys now i will search for the iardrop to learn about it
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: