Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:37:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CREDIT CARD PROBLEM!!  (Read 254 times)
juanmarcus (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:40:24 PM

Hello guys just want to know is there a crime for not paying your bills in credit card? what are the charges of not paying it? are you going to jail or they just want to scare you that if you will not pay you will be put on jail and file a case for you?
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pappisman

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:30:00 AM

1. Your Card Is Declined

There are few things more frustrating than having your credit card purchase declined by a merchant, but there are several reasons why this can happen. Your first step should be to contact the card issuer and ask what's going on. Their customer service should be able to tell you whether they can see that the merchant attempted to process the charge, and if so, the reason why it failed. Your bank or credit union will also notify you if your card has been suspended due to a late payment or an exhausted credit line. But in many cases, card issuers will decline a charge pending verification because they suspect that it may be being used fraudulently. To avoid this problem, always contact your card issuer before making a major purchase or traveling to a foreign country, and avoid making repeated charges to the same merchant for the identical amount during a single visit, which can get flagged as duplicates.

2. Your Payments Are Late or Missing

If your payments are sometimes marked as late or missing, you will be charged costly late fees and penalty interest rates on most credit cards. To avoid the problem of forgetting to make payments on-time, you can utilize the email and text alerts offered by nearly all credit card issuers. In addition, your card issuer might also offer some form of automatic bill payment. Finally, if you are still sending checks in the mail, it's time to use your bank's electronic bill pay system to eliminate the chance of the post office losing or delaying your check.

If you commonly make late payments and don't see that changing anytime soon, you may also want to consider shopping for a credit card that doesn't penalize you. For example, the Citi Simplicity card has no late fee or penalty APR for cardholders. (You can read a full review of Citi Simplicity here.)

3. Your Annual Fee Is Too High

There are some really great credit cards offered, but many of the best ones come with an annual fee. Sometimes, these annual fees become too much for cardholders and they are looking for a way to reduce them. First, try contacting your card issuer and asking to have the annual fee waived. Sometimes, this request is granted, while other times customers are presented with retention offers in the form of additional points or miles. Another option is to have your account transitioned to a similar credit card with no annual fee, although it will feature less generous rewards and benefits. Finally, you can always cancel your card and receive a credit for the annual fee shortly after its billed. Then, you can shop for a competing product with no annual fee.

4. You Have Too Much Debt

One of the biggest problems that credit card users can face is incurring too much debt relative to their available credit. To get out of this situation, start by taking a break from your cards and use other forms of payment as much as possible. Then, you can apply for a new credit card with a 0% APR balance transfer offer for a limited time period (here are picks for America's Best Balance-Transfer Cards). These 0% offers allow you to avoid interest charges while you pay down your debt, although nearly all require the payment of a 3% balance transfer fee. (An exception is the Chase Slate, which is reviewed here). And since all of your payments will be applied to the principal, you will be able to get out of debt much sooner than if you were also paying interest charges.
xena2

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:01:40 PM

Hello guys just want to know is there a crime for not paying your bills in credit card? what are the charges of not paying it? are you going to jail or they just want to scare you that if you will not pay you will be put on jail and file a case for you?
Good thing I don't have a credit card.  It is hard to monitor your expenses.  You'll rely on it.  You won't be able to distinguished the needs from your wants. So I prefer cash that credit card because at the end of the day you'll still have to find ways how to pay your credit without even knowing where you spent it

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
wideshut

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:05:59 PM

I think it depends on the bank.
But probably if you don't pay it for a long time they will bring you to a court, where you will nedd to pay some fee.
hildacitra

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:19:28 PM

When you begin to miss payments without informing your creditors, you start to face increasingly serious consequences such as you are charged a late fee, get a bad mark on your credit report, and your interest rate goes up.

Uruckhai91

Activity: 93
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:12:48 PM

on the account of prison I do not know, hardly you will plant, but the fact that the court will be sued you yes.If you do not pay a loan,you will be deprived of an apartment) on this with loans you need to be careful)
Klimenko

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 11:19:46 AM

Lol, maybe you won't have problems with your bank if you won't pay that debt, however, you will have certain problems when you will decided to move to another country and to transfer your credit score from previous bank. For example, I had such a problem, when I found out from friends that it's much more profitable to transfer existed credit score in the country you go. So, I found an article about How to Establish Credit, and addressed to these guys to help me. As a result, guys from novacredit company helped me solve this question, so I simply paid the debt and they successfully transfered my credit score in the US. Lol, they just saved me from such a great problem...
hey, thank you for information
Hey mate! Can't send you a personal message. Can you open it for me? We have a conversation about my hotel roughly month and half ago.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 12:20:41 PM

Debt is normal for most people, this is how the economy currently runs.  Without credit it would stop functioning at the level it does.  There isn't even enough money to pay back all the debts that are currently out there.  Debt is powerful, use it as a tool and you can create a lot of wealth.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: