Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should Hazard be banned?
Yes - 351 (67.9%)
No - 166 (32.1%)
Total Voters: 516

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get Hazard Banned! [POLL]  (Read 12621 times)
Simran (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 04:39:08 AM

He will continue to make threads of new coins regardless if they survive or not.

Well.. let the idiots that buy this crap be fleeced of their money IMO.

It leaves more of the coins that actually will survive for the rest of us.  Smiley

Indeed, but I can't enjoy the forum when the thread I see is "VaginaCoin" and "WeedCoin".

I stopped enjoying this subforum a month+ ago.

I'm not sure why I even come here anymore. Smiley

What pisses me off even more is that no solutions have been implemented to stop the spam. There's even a fucking announcement and nothing has been done.

*Image Removed*
Donate LTC: LRgbgTa3XNQSEUhnwC6Ye2vjiCV2CNRpib
Donate BTC: 1AGP6xPTRvsAVhsRsBX13NUH6p6LJjyeiA
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BladeRunner

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

Cheif Oompa Loompa.

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 04:39:42 AM

This is just a witch hunt and just as retarded as all the alt coins.
Vorksholk
Legendary

Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 04:41:31 AM

Don't shoot the messenger. Seems like a well-thought-out plan to make money while proving how worthless every "lol changed 50 to 1 billion!" coin is. He put the community on a fast track to realize the truth behind the new alt releases, and now actual progress can resume.

VeriBlock: Securing The World's Blockchains Using Bitcoin
https://veriblock.org
mm8000

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 04:42:16 AM

Off with his head!
nonameo

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 04:42:33 AM

Don't shoot the messenger. Seems like a well-thought-out plan to make money while proving how worthless every "lol changed 50 to 1 billion!" coin is. He put the community on a fast track to realize the truth behind the new alt releases, and now actual progress can resume.

I'd say shakezula had just as much to do with it Tongue

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 04:42:41 AM

No need to ban hazard. The Powers that be are currently building a new forum, with a subforum for every altcoin. you signup, and register your coin and bam! you get your own subforum.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 04:44:18 AM

No, just someone that wants to clean the place up, but it seems like a pointless endeavor.
I'm sure you don't mind the smut and such and fit right in but there a few of us with some class here.
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 04:45:19 AM

He's probably the one who voted no.

Him and his other 13 accounts.    Grin

-tb-

destruct

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

Alexander KOSTIN | GoldMint

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 04:50:50 AM

A ban doesn't make any sense.. He has done nothing wrong according to the forum rules.. Just people with an IQ of 80 or less mine the daily shitcoins and he exploit how stupid a majority of the people are in this forum so all the power to him.

DrGoose

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 04:57:18 AM

I did vote no. Anyone can simply ignore his posts if they choose to.

I share the belief that Hazard might serves a purpose by helping the community to get better at discerning good coins from the bad ones...

Beside, personally, I found WeedCoin entertaining.

whitedragon

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 04:58:27 AM

Sorry, but I vote NO.

- There is nothing to stop him from creating another username.
- Even if he didn't (use an alt) and got banned, that doesn't stop others from making crapcoins.
- The more coins that come out, the faster they are dying, so it won't go on forever.
- If people are willing to pay him to make coins and he is profiting from it, then good for him.
- If he breaks the forum rules then ban him...but don't call for a ban just because you don't like what he does.  You sound like one of those people who goes crying to the government to "make a law" banning whatever behavior you don't agree with.

Having said that...

- Do I like all the crapcoin releases?  No.
- Do I think he has made questionable posts?  Absolutely.
- Is what he is doing good for crypto?  Not at all...which of course is the point.  But imho I think the flood of crapcoins is hurting ALL crypto coins (including king BTC)...not just the new altcoins.  It may not yet show in price of the older coins, but I think it definitely hurts the "image" of crypto coins being a medium that can be taken seriously.  Obviously this is not Hazard's fault, so don't think I'm putting blame on him.  His actions are actually a reaction to the flood of crapcoins...NOT the cause.
Blaztoize
Donator

Activity: 196

My posts are seldom static, but always readable :)

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 04:58:41 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2013, 05:10:41 AM by Blaztoize

I did vote no. Anyone can simply ignore his posts if they choose to.

I share the belief that Hazard might serves a purpose by helping the community to get better at discerning good coins from the bad ones...

Beside, personally, I found WeedCoin entertaining.

+1 - Let him do as he chooses as long as it's within forum rules.

And to the guy talking about 'class', how about you pull your head out of your ass with your pedantic metrics. Newsflash: "Credits" catered towards different markets DO exist. Trends will happen as sure as time moves forward... Deal with it, don't tread on him.

Pokédex: The jets of water it spouts from the rocket cannons on its shell can punch through thick steel.
BTC: 1Pt2zKYL1CzgqoWy2gETLrqZhWTQSziVno
As of July 2015, I'm back! Currently working on building trust.
TheSwede75

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 05:00:01 AM

As much as I personally smiled and mined (yes I admit it, I totally did) Vaginacoin, I agree. We need to start weeding out the really detrimental elements of the forum. And unfortunately Hazard is probably one of the 'altcoin culprints'. I'm sorry buddy, your time has come.
BladeRunner

Activity: 205

Cheif Oompa Loompa.

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 05:00:10 AM

No, just someone that wants to clean the place up, but it seems like a pointless endeavor.
I'm sure you don't mind the smut and such and fit right in but there a few of us with some class here.

Yea, it is a pointless endeavor. It has something about freedom of speech. Hazard has every right to it. You have every right to to disagree.
"ban" Hazzard for his personal expression and freedom of speech.. Yep, 1935 Germany, its here again folks.

limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 05:04:00 AM

Yea, it is a pointless endeavor. It has something about freedom of speech. Hazard has every right to it. You have every right to to disagree.
"ban" Hazzard for his personal expression and freedom of speech.. Yep, 1935 Germany, its here again folks.

There are limits and I don't expect you to understand. Weedcoin, vaginacoin, sexcoin, and shitcoin - this is the face of altcoins? Is this place a joke? It's certainly starting to look that way.
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 05:04:32 AM

I voted no also. He is not breaking rules.  All this is open source.
Its just easy to ignore shit. A lot of you guys are very big babies and cant seems to look past shit. For that I am sorry, life must drive you crazy.

Silencing him or cutting people out from making alts your pretty much going agenst everything bitcoin is about. YOU want to control the markets.

Dont mine shit if you dont like it. Really its not that hard.LTC has its own forums. BTC has its own section. No one makes you come to this part of the forum. No one forces you to buy any of the alts, no of forces you to mine ...

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
acs26

June 01, 2013, 05:06:47 AM

Hazard owns a AltCoin creating service.
I see nothing wrong with he's doing, he's just giving his clients their coins, and their telling him to release them.

Please blame it on his clients instead. He's just following his agreements within his business. Also, I see nothing wrong with what he's doing. There's five Alt-Coins made per day, and most of them are 'shitcoins', yet nobody ever get's banned for that, do they?

Also, I think this is just his funny way of replying to the five Alt-Coins produced per day. Making 'shit' to compete with 'shit'. Basically giving what every 'shitcoin' miner wants. (As everybody with common sense has said.)

Lol.

No.

Random Bit

Activity: 70

So many coins so little hash power

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 05:07:26 AM

Sorry, but I vote NO.

- There is nothing to stop him from creating another username.
- Even if he didn't (use an alt) and got banned, that doesn't stop others from making crapcoins.
- The more coins that come out, the faster they are dying, so it won't go on forever.
- If people are willing to pay him to make coins and he is profiting from it, then good for him.
- If he breaks the forum rules then ban him...but don't call for a ban just because you don't like what he does.  You sound like one of those people who goes crying to the government to "make a law" banning whatever behavior you don't agree with.

Having said that...

- Do I like all the crapcoin releases?  No.
- Do I think he has made questionable posts?  Absolutely.
- Is what he is doing good for crypto?  Not at all...which of course is the point.  But imho I think the flood of crapcoins is hurting ALL crypto coins (including king BTC)...not just the new altcoins.  It may not yet show in price of the older coins, but I think it definitely hurts the "image" of crypto coins being a medium that can be taken seriously.  Obviously this is not Hazard's fault, so don't think I'm putting blame on him.  His actions are actually a reaction to the flood of crapcoins...NOT the cause.

+1
thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 05:10:36 AM

The results say predominately the people votes

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 05:12:16 AM

The results say predominately the people votes

I trust polls here as much as I trust the DOJ here in the USA now... all it takes is a few alt accounts...

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: