Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:05:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CoinsOpen.com - Fiat-Tokens P2P Exchange | No Verification | Low fees  (Read 4596 times)
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:29:33 PM

Interesting project ! Did you plan the soft cap and hard cap for this project ? I would like to know . Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vicecity (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:52:12 AM

It is very interesting that you offer the lowest fee ratio for crypto to fiat trading. I do alot of crypto to fiat transactions and will be using this platform for sure if it works like it supposed to do.

Hi! Thanks, we will do everything to make the trading experience smooth and quick. We plan to rattle the exchange business a bit and sit at around 5% of the total exchange market share. Have a look at our calculations - https://coinsopen.com/whitepaper.pdf
To fund the exchange, we introduced fee distribution between token holders. This way, we will get the necessary goal to finish development and spread the word.

Interesting project ! Did you plan the soft cap and hard cap for this project ? I would like to know . Thank you

Hi! The ICO hardcap is 5 600 000 USD, softcap is not implemented, and, to be honest, I don't think it is necessary - the pre-ICO and ICO are transparent, have a look at our smart contracts.

Hope I cleared out your questions a bit.

Stay updated with our friendly Telegram discussion - https://t.me/coinsopen, everyone is welcome!
Phantomic

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:10:37 AM

>Ethereum Smart Contract Mixer

Holy guacamole, this stuff would be extremely useful, taking into consideration that bitmixer was shut down by the feds.

But wb possible legal problems? Will the mixer contract be ownable and controlled or autonomous?
Quora

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:33:56 AM

Holy guacamole, this stuff would be extremely useful, taking into consideration that bitmixer was shut down by the feds.

But wb possible legal problems? Will the mixer contract be ownable and controlled or autonomous?

They will make a standalone mixer judging from their WP..
They seem to like coinjoin, although ether can implement multisig to decentralise mixing. In the last case, big amounts won't be needed, as it is in case of coinjoin.

it would be great to have devs more frequently to answer such qs Wink
librebear

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:39:47 AM

Well guys mixer is a standalone thing, it's more of a charity cause (it can be used separately from the exchange, the money sent in = the clean money sent out). Kinda of like this.   Kiss
goofy73

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:45:08 AM

To be honest I like that  the developers are German not a racist but goddamn it adds something
librebear

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:48:33 AM

To be honest I like that  the developers are German not a racist but goddamn it adds something

ugh, ppl that are making the exchange are German but its nothing really, they don't show the whole staff working for them. I'm sure some work is outsourced, just how it's done everywhere for max efficacy.
goofy73

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:52:45 AM

anyways, dev, how much do you think a token will be worth? when will you reach the target 3% of the market?
thejaxx

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:01:22 AM

sh*t, it needs many people, otherwise this thing won't work and during the start entropy will be too small unless you use multisig as anon has stated. actually screw the exchange, deliver the mixer lol Grin Grin Grin
yul2k

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:14:18 AM

Is this a Chinese team project? The panda's icon is too representative, this project is to develop into a local ether?

The guy on the right worked as a Jr. for localbitcoins in finland, then left, not a great move to launch a competing platform, but, hey,whatever (source - worked with him).

They don't seem to like FOSS too much, too. And the guy looks like Chinese a bit (a little bit only).
Vicecity (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:22:46 AM

Hi! Sorry for a late reply!

As for the legal problems, there will be none at all. The contract is deployed on the mainnet, it is not ownable, and nobody really controls it.
We're privacy-centered company, and financial privacy, in our opinion, is what blockchain has always been about.
The contract will be pushed in the main branch of our Github before our ICO, and everyone will be able to use it or fork it right then, now we're testing the security and gas limits associated with mixing, but the mixer is mostly ready.
tichwich85

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:50:55 AM
Merited by toptek (10)

Is this a Chinese team project? The panda's icon is too representative, this project is to develop into a local ether?

The guy on the right worked as a Jr. for localbitcoins in finland, then left, not a great move to launch a competing platform, but, hey,whatever (source - worked with him).

They don't seem to like FOSS too much, too. And the guy looks like Chinese a bit (a little bit only).

Their whole business model is meticulously copied from LocalBitcoins, and they even feature a chart with LBTC profits on their website. So no surprises that one guy they have comes from there.
The fee is really lowest among what we have now, however they are still largely in beta, but the project and token growth prospective are top-notch, considering they sell for 0.2 on presale
yul2k

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:22:00 AM

Their whole business model is meticulously copied from LocalBitcoins, and they even feature a chart with LBTC profits on their website. So no surprises that one guy they have comes from there.
The fee is really lowest among what we have now, however they are still largely in beta, but the project and token growth prospective are top-notch, considering they sell for 0.2 on presale

Yeah, I agree, what they do is quite practical, but  aside from mixer they're not contributing to foss, oh one edit - the token might get as profitable as 5 bucks, that's a lot of stash up from usd 0.2  they're selling for
they need a lot of marketing though to stand in one row with kraken, for one
movdir

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:09:15 AM

Why the token price is so low? I usually buy low sell high this seems like quite a good stuff  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Do you plan to list on any exchange (except yours)?
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:29:59 AM

I think this might be one of the good upcoming ICOs this year, tokens are so affordable especially during the pre-ICO phase, which we means that investors will be able to get a lot of tokens at a lower value.

One thing I need clarity on is that the thread mentioned that 2 million tokens will be sold during the pre-ICO phase and the other 13 million will be sold during the ICO phase, does this mean that the total supply is 15 million? or maybe there are some reserved tokens somewhere.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:44:04 AM

I will participate defenitely. Support Is very nice, the campaign is good and will be very usefull i hope in future.
_gnasher_

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:08:58 PM

Admin answers all questions in telegram.
I asked about hard cap - it is 5 600 000 USD, that is quite modest. in my view. When this stuff hits the exchange it will be traded somewhere near 0.7 USD, I think
cattani30

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Patience is the key to success

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:20:41 PM

Hello, you can have a look at the Romanian Translation ( ANN + Whitepaper ) here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2241989.0
Vicecity (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:24:55 PM

Why the token price is so low? I usually buy low sell high this seems like quite a good stuff  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Do you plan to list on any exchange (except yours)?

Hi! We've counted carefully the estimated future profit from each token and thus derived the optimal ICO price for each token. The PV of token sits at around 1.5-2 USD, but we believe it's better to make it cheaper so more people are engaged.

Sure, rn we've agreed on listing with Tidex.

I think this might be one of the good upcoming ICOs this year, tokens are so affordable especially during the pre-ICO phase, which we means that investors will be able to get a lot of tokens at a lower value.

One thing I need clarity on is that the thread mentioned that 2 million tokens will be sold during the pre-ICO phase and the other 13 million will be sold during the ICO phase, does this mean that the total supply is 15 million? or maybe there are some reserved tokens somewhere.

Confirming,the total supply sits at 15 million.
systemfault

Activity: 62

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:09:27 PM

I will check out your Github, could you please point me where the token distribution is there?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: