Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:37:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CoinsOpen.com - Fiat-Tokens P2P Exchange | No Verification | Low fees  (Read 4596 times)
Phantomic

Activity: 33
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:43:10 PM

How can I contact you ? I would like to send a mail to your exchange , I would like to propose a good idea.
I can't find your public emails
Thank you

You just can enter on telegram , if you dont know what is it , just watch on youtube how you can use it , and contact evan volk , you can find it the telegram group
bitndx

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:41:30 PM

Good project , i like one , why did not you create more tokens ? Are 23m enough?
StefanJ

Activity: 96

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:44:13 PM

Good project , i like one , why did not you create more tokens ? Are 23m enough?

In my opinion yes i think is very enough for worldwide
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:44:56 AM

I don't like your turnover and profit estimates like they are made for phishing. It's impossible to make it in next 2-3 years for a new project. 115M monthly?!?! profit??

How you will solve the documentation problem on CCs deposits? The only option is like localbitcoins.com and then why we need you? Do you see localbitcoins to make even 1% of your profit estimates and they are proven project??

Why you are avoiding answer my questions and only answering some shill newbies saying how good you are?
115M monthly profit lol
Ren13B

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:12:21 AM

I don't like your turnover and profit estimates like they are made for phishing. It's impossible to make it in next 2-3 years for a new project. 115M monthly?!?! profit??

How you will solve the documentation problem on CCs deposits? The only option is like localbitcoins.com and then why we need you? Do you see localbitcoins to make even 1% of your profit estimates and they are proven project??

Why you are avoiding answer my questions and only answering some shill newbies saying how good you are?
115M monthly profit lol

Hi also i would like to see answer from him to this post . Lets wait for him , he should be busy with the ico
box1111111

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:15:05 AM

I like the bounty program i would like to earn some good money in my wallet with your tokens
LDA

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:40:05 AM

Is here any interview avalabile with the team ? Or a video with animations ? I searched on ytb but no results
aku8311

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:43:26 PM

The founder posted an announcement on telegram , they adde paragon coin and 2 others crypto to their site . Just they were added ? Or they will add more?
yul2k

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:45:11 PM

The founder posted an announcement on telegram , they adde paragon coin and 2 others crypto to their site . Just they were added ? Or they will add more?

This is just a beginning and a new partenership Smiley Of course they will add more coins to their platform . it will be awesome
J_Atomic

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:50:27 PM

115M monthly profit lol

bro , they have lowest fees than others exchanges , and also you do not need to be verified with ID or other documents , if you go on kraken or other trading site you will need to be first time verified if you want to exchange crypto to USD
cryptoreview

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:53:37 PM

115M monthly profit lol

bro , they have lowest fees than others exchanges , and also you do not need to be verified with ID or other documents , if you go on kraken or other trading site you will need to be first time verified if you want to exchange crypto to USD

Yep this is true , I sent documents to kraken exchange I needed to wait 3 weeks man to get approved . Also you must send not just ID , you have to send driver license , ID , documents from your house and lot of stuff
Josar

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:57:22 PM

115M monthly profit lol

Yep this is true , I sent documents to kraken exchange I needed to wait 3 weeks man to get approved . Also you must send not just ID , you have to send driver license , ID , documents from your house and lot of stuff

I agree you guys with your opinions . Also @Dutchyyy the biggest exchanges make a lot of money from their fees and we need a new improvement , and the next improvement is COINSOPEN . I LOVE IT <3

pyds1977

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:00:31 PM

What if your ICO will fail ? What will happen with the funds ? Will they be returned to investitors ? Or the ico will still continue and you will extend the time for it ?
Farghaly

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:03:59 PM

What if your ICO will fail ? What will happen with the funds ? Will they be returned to investitors ? Or the ico will still continue and you will extend the time for it ?

I think they will still continue to be listed on a external exchange with their tokens , but surely they won't disappear , I don't think that is a scamm since they did partenership with paragon and others coins Smiley
Quora

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:06:47 PM

I think they will still continue to be listed on a external exchange with their tokens , but surely they won't disappear , I don't think that is a scamm since they did partenership with paragon and others coins Smiley

Totally agree you @Farghaly , Evan is intellectually versatile. When a topic is unfamiliar or new concepts are put forward, Evan listens, learns and adjusts quickly, and is soon making a full and useful contribution to the conversation.
xxeyes

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 05:10:52 PM

I saw here in the thread that the hard cap is somewhere at 5 000 000 usd . Is enought to build an exchange ? I ask because is lot lot of hard work behind the scenes to do one . But as I can see you have already a test exchange .
thejaxx

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:15:59 PM

I saw here in the thread that the hard cap is somewhere at 5 000 000 usd . Is enought to build an exchange ? I ask because is lot lot of hard work behind the scenes to do one . But as I can see you have already a test exchange .

Yes lmao , is enough with 5 000 000 usd to build a simple exchange peer to peer ETH-USD . Also they can build ATMs in worldwide so we can exchange the ammount very fast Smiley
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:29:07 PM

The spreadsheets for bounty have been updated !

We still continue to offer stakes to our participants till ico ends !

Get now your bounty in tokens !
Phantomic

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:51:29 PM

Thank you . The ico ends in november is it right ? So the bounty programm will run till nov
Shiverz

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:54:32 PM

Thank you . The ico ends in november is it right ? So the bounty programm will run till nov

No you are bad , the ico starts in november and ends it in december
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: