Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:07:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CoinsOpen.com - Fiat-Tokens P2P Exchange | No Verification | Low fees  (Read 4596 times)
goofy73

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:12:01 PM

The spreadsheets for bounty have been updated !

We still continue to offer stakes to our participants till ico ends !

Get now your bounty in tokens !

Thank you . I participate in twitter and facebook campaign . But when translations sheet will be updated?
baishishi

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:17:21 PM

I brought my friend to this ICO and bounty program but he is newbie , can he participate in the bounty program for social media ?
danilic

Activity: 217

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:20:01 PM

I brought my friend to this ICO and bounty program but he is newbie , can he participate in the bounty program for social media ?

He can't participate for social media ( tw and facebook ) he must to be at least jr member but he can participate in telegram bounty Smiley newbies are allowed i think
systemfault

Activity: 62

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:22:52 PM

Where can I see the public address ETH with the issued tokens ? Is it private? We should see that , i need answer
Ralphilius

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:25:40 PM

Where can I see the public address ETH with the issued tokens ? Is it private? We should see that , i need answer

As Evan Volk announced on telegram , he already built the tokens and he is holding them in a eth address . Ask on telegram and you could get the address of the tokens Smiley
Slavboy

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 06:28:43 PM

Even if there is no interesting for this project , i think it will explode with many customers in few years Smiley with big profit and also the tokens COINSOPEN will have a good price
litecoinlady

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:32:48 PM

Even if there is no interesting for this project , i think it will explode with many customers in few years Smiley with big profit and also the tokens COINSOPEN will have a good price

That's not true , here is a good interesting for this ICO , surely i will invest some bucks in this ico , and bucks not mean 100-200 $ , means over than 1500$ Smiley
cryptoreview

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:38:15 PM

Evan when working to a firm but realistic deadline, s always completes tasks to a high standard. Care and accuracy is obvious even when put under pressure of time. Prepared to work all the extra hours it takes to meet the deadline.
StefanJ

Activity: 96

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:42:54 PM

Evan when working to a firm but realistic deadline, s always completes tasks to a high standard. Care and accuracy is obvious even when put under pressure of time. Prepared to work all the extra hours it takes to meet the deadline.

You are right , the team has a lot of experience in programming , I know Evan and Ian Morrow and both will build a big exchange !
bjoern1978

Activity: 133

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:46:46 PM

Nice ico , i would like to see more activity from founder exchange on forum ! so we can keep in touch with the last news
Vicecity (OP)

Activity: 90

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:06:44 AM

Welcome everyone! Thank you for the support.

Check out the latest news - we've listed 3 more tokens on our exchange!

You can sign up here: https://coinsopen.com/main
C3ALL

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:33:46 AM

Quite interesting, I've had a need to buy Ether anonymously, But what about AML laws? How do you plan to comply?

pyds1977

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:47:09 AM

I think ZCoin on Ethereum is quite suitable for this, check out https://www.reddit.com/r/zec/
guiltmanager

Activity: 66

Like making new friends!

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:47:59 PM

Quite interesting, I've had a need to buy Ether anonymously, But what about AML laws? How do you plan to comply?

Regarding mixer or exchange? They follow localbitcoins model, so I don't see a problem here. Mixer is another story, but they're gonna use ZCash, they kinda ditched the zkSNARKs smart contract implementation for a ready-made solution. ZCash hasn't faced legal troubles yet, so why should they I guess

zcash is building an ether implementation tho (like zoecoin or smthng like this), do devs know about it? Also, is there a link to a version of smart contract?

Good stuff - joined Telegram bounty! Grin Grin

Yours Sincerely,
Craig Mcgee,

Guilt Manager,
Guilt Management Services International.

Bitrated user: guiltmanager.
ss200

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:40:27 PM

Regarding mixer or exchange? They follow localbitcoins model, so I don't see a problem here. Mixer is another story, but they're gonna use ZCash, they kinda ditched the zkSNARKs smart contract implementation for a ready-made solution. ZCash hasn't faced legal troubles yet, so why should they I guess

zcash is building an ether implementation tho (like zoecoin or smthng like this), do devs know about it? Also, is there a link to a version of smart contract?

Do you have any description of the process? Also, how do you plan to transact without no verifications? I see you can buy Bitcoins with CC on localbitcoins, but how does that work?

Farghaly

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:28:35 PM

Do you have any description of the process? Also, how do you plan to transact without no verifications? I see you can buy Bitcoins with CC on localbitcoins, but how does that work?

As ViceCity , the creator of the thread said "Exactly just like on LocalBitcoins platform, a person who sells BTC in exchange for fiat payment (it is usually a mobile card-to-card transfer) decides for himself which level of protection he wants. Due to card-to-card transaction being more secure than ordinary payments with CVC, chargebacks rates and fraud incidents are dramatically lower."
They can do transactions without verification Smiley
goofy73

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:30:33 PM

Why just 3 tokens added in this exchange ? Can't you add more coins ? LIKE BTC and others big ?
yul2k

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:33:11 PM

Why just 3 tokens added in this exchange ? Can't you add more coins ? LIKE BTC and others big ?

Keep calm bro , i am more than sure that they will add big tokens value Smiley , we have to wait for their ICO and after we can see others tokens Smiley
slotgame

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:34:27 PM

Can I join in signature campaign ? Why the people with red trust can't enter in bounty Huh?? I did not scamm any people
Ren13B

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:38:15 PM

Can I join in signature campaign ? Why the people with red trust can't enter in bounty Huh?? I did not scamm any people

You can ask the bounty manager on telegram Smiley , by the way you have a red trust and that are the rules sorry , but you can ask him and maybe he can allow you Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: