Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:16:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Roidz account hacked  (Read 643 times)
Roidz92 (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:33:14 AM

Well that didn't fucking happen and it's too late now.  2FA would be fantastic for security, but that doesn't prove you own the account.

You seem to be willfully dense.  Good luck with this, you're gonna need it here and in life.

"Well that didn't fucking happen and it's too late now"

you don't understand. i'm talking about NOW.
they still can send the mail to me, i still have the email and the thief will never access to my email.

yes, would be fantastic to have 2FA for security.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:37:48 AM

Hi guys, an indian user stole my original account , username Roidz : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=821374
An Indian user stole your account and started writing in the Indonesian Section ? I don't know if you understand India and Indonesia are two different countries.Regardless,consider that account gone forever if you are unable to provide an ownership over it.
Indian, indonesian, who cares, he is just a bastard. i had this account from years!  Angry
So why you did blame those who've "stolen" your account are an indian ppl?

cause at any moment someone can steal it.
Can someone steal it? Blame yourself if not to protect his own security.

i don't care if you bought it! you have an hacked account and i want my account back!
there are enough proof that i was be hacked?!
Totally no, It's possible you're play a game here.  Roll Eyes .

Proven an old email, that is would be enough to help you, one interesting... you never yet staked an address  Undecided
Roidz92 (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:39:41 AM

Hi guys, an indian user stole my original account , username Roidz : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=821374
An Indian user stole your account and started writing in the Indonesian Section ? I don't know if you understand India and Indonesia are two different countries.Regardless,consider that account gone forever if you are unable to provide an ownership over it.
Indian, indonesian, who cares, he is just a bastard. i had this account from years!  Angry
So why you did blame those who've "stolen" your account are an indian ppl?

cause at any moment someone can steal it.
Can someone steal it? Blame yourself if not to protect his own security.

i don't care if you bought it! you have an hacked account and i want my account back!
there are enough proof that i was be hacked?!
Totally no, It's possible you're play a game here.  Roll Eyes .

Proven an old email, that is would be enough to help you, one interesting... you never yet staked an address  Undecided

i can prove that the mail was mine, what's difficult with that? the thief has no access to it, and the mail was changed recently. difficult to understand? Smiley

that's how it works in EVERY forum out there!
Roidz92 (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:40:56 AM

LOL, this is a giant clusterfuck.

I tagged the_she for selling accounts, and I hope some other members do as well.  I also tagged Roidz, just because there's this accusation open against him and I don't like the way he shitposts anyway.

This situation tends to support the hypothesis that OP isn't telling the truth, that he sold this account to the_she.  I'm interested to see who says what now.  And this, gentlemen, is a fine example of why account selling/buying should not be allowed here.  It becomes a huge mess with dishonesty and mudslinging.
I am willing to return this account if I get my bitcoin back. I bought this account with a price of 0.036 Bitcoin. I did not previously know this account was bought or hacked. I'm just a buyer.

you absolutely wasted your money. i will persecute account Roidz until i get it back or until i die, who comes faster.
Aventhe

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:59:01 AM

@The Pharmacist, if I may point out we can see that this account purchase had gone through the main account of the buyer: March. I think this account deserves a negative trust from DT2.

I think it is safe to point out that OP did not sell the account and was really hacked. I believe in that statement.
Roidz92 (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:00:50 AM

@The Pharmacist, if I may point out we can see that this account purchase had gone through the main account of the buyer: March. I think this account deserves a negative trust from DT2.

I think it is safe to point out that OP did not sell the account and was really hacked. I believe in that statement.

Thanks.

So the account March bought my profile Roidz? how can i see if it is true? thanks
Roidz92 (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:10:01 PM

Oh, now i see that March has created the-she and gave it a positive trust, then gave a positive trust with the_she to March.
Really ridicolous, thief.
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:37:26 PM

Well that didn't fucking happen and it's too late now.  2FA would be fantastic for security, but that doesn't prove you own the account.

You seem to be willfully dense.  Good luck with this, you're gonna need it here and in life.

Edit:  Proof of email is not proof of bitcointalk account ownership.  Maybe a mod will say otherwise, but not from what I've seen here.  That's what I'm trying to impress upon you.  I'll end my contribution now and see what staff has to say, if anything.

why did you give a redtrust to my account, whereas in this case I am innocent because he can not give strong evidence if he is the owner of this account actually?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████