Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:43:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔵🔵 OYSTER 🔵🔵 Anonymous Storage Generates Revenue for Websites  (Read 73332 times)
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:29:12 AM

Last night new tokens landed in my wallet as well. This phase was important which went smoothly. On blockchain when snapshot is taken no address misses and by now everyone should have received his/her tokens. Who didn't receive most probably didn't had tokens at time of snapshot. If still anyone having any issues should contact team in telegram.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yourcatsofat

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:22:30 AM

Last night new tokens landed in my wallet as well. This phase was important which went smoothly. On blockchain when snapshot is taken no address misses and by now everyone should have received his/her tokens. Who didn't receive most probably didn't had tokens at time of snapshot. If still anyone having any issues should contact team in telegram.

The main is will it be the same light to get tokens to an exchange address. For me, I had many prl on kucoin when all happened.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 12:12:05 PM

The main is will it be the same light to get tokens to an exchange address. For me, I had many prl on kucoin when all happened.

What about the individuals that made a purchase after the announcement to stop trading cos they were unaware of such announcement. I for one use discord and the announcement was made on telegram. They didn't even bother to post it on a public forum like bitcontalk. Are we expected to lose out on our investment cos they fucked up?

Like i already mentioned in an earlier page, i own approximately 5 eth worth of prl that was purchased pre bruno's con that will probably be severely devalued after trading commence and i bought 8 eth worth of coin from delta after the bruno con which i can't swap. So basically i lose on all end because bruno took a dump on everyone. However, bill and co gets to add an additional 27 million coin into the equation for themselves and this all seem fair. SMFH

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:18:06 PM

I am not talking for team but whatever I read in TG few days about people those bought after that incident happened they will also will receive. For this issue they minted extra 5 millions OPQ tokens. It is in your best interest to go to TG to inquire since that didn't effect me directly I read that at large. I will encourage you to access the channel and get solid reply from team on this for peace of your mind.
yourcatsofat

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:20:09 PM

What about the individuals that made a purchase after the announcement to stop trading cos they were unaware of such announcement. I for one use discord and the announcement was made on telegram. They didn't even bother to post it on a public forum like bitcontalk. Are we expected to lose out on our investment cos they fucked up?

Like i already mentioned in an earlier page, i own approximately 5 eth worth of prl that was purchased pre bruno's con that will probably be severely devalued after trading commence and i bought 8 eth worth of coin from delta after the bruno con which i can't swap. So basically i lose on all end because bruno took a dump on everyone. However, bill and co gets to add an additional 27 million coin into the equation for themselves and this all seem fair. SMFH

Everyone who was trading before the official close will get the new token. If you bought prl from someone not on an exchange you will get nothing.
larsbalzak

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:37:49 PM

And still no new tokens received. Never shit ERC-20 tokens for me again.

You seem a little nervous  Wink
The distribution seems complete now. You must have the tokens on your wallet.

The team reacted very professionally. I hope Opacity will succeed! I want my investment back  Grin

Not nervous, just disapointed after disapointments. And I'm still stuck with the PRL tokens on Kucoin.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 01:01:28 PM

Everyone who was trading before the official close will get the new token. If you bought prl from someone not on an exchange you will get nothing.

Well, obviously i bought the coin from delta (which is an exchange last i checked) So they need to find a way to make this right for everyone. Its not right that i lose 8 eth cos they fucked up.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
yourcatsofat

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:50:22 PM

Well, obviously i bought the coin from delta (which is an exchange last i checked) So they need to find a way to make this right for everyone. Its not right that i lose 8 eth cos they fucked up.

What's delta? There are only several official exchanges - kucoin, cryptopia, CoinExchange if I am not mistaken.
TaylorCZ

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:55:09 PM

He meant etherdelta (decentralized exchange), I guess.

I have nothing to say to the rant unfolding here, just note that it is not very wise to buy large amount of any coin on sharp drop without investigating possible reasons for that.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 03:37:00 PM

What's delta? There are only several official exchanges - kucoin, cryptopia, CoinExchange if I am not mistaken.

As he mentioned etherdelta the decentralized exchange where you can buy any ether token.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 03:41:37 PM

I have nothing to say to the rant unfolding here, just note that it is not very wise to buy large amount of any coin on sharp drop without investigating possible reasons for that.

I had a buy order that was filled, a buy order that was in place for several weeks. So, its not my fault that they fucked up and i have to pay for it. I have to work and when am not working, am hanging out with my family. So I don't have the time to constantly stay on message board to see every post. to make matter worse, the post was not even posted on a public forum like this rather it was posted on telegram. So, all of us take a heavy loss and they end up rewarding themselves by creating extra 27million tokens for themselves. This will not be acceptable in any other sector but crypto, thus the reason why wide adoption is not going to happen till we get bs like this under wrap. Am sorry just don't cut it, this is hard earned money we talking about

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
yourcatsofat

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:34:27 PM

I had a buy order that was filled, a buy order that was in place for several weeks. So, its not my fault that they fucked up and i have to pay for it. I have to work and when am not working, am hanging out with my family. So I don't have the time to constantly stay on message board to see every post. to make matter worse, the post was not even posted on a public forum like this rather it was posted on telegram. So, all of us take a heavy loss and they end up rewarding themselves by creating extra 27million tokens for themselves. This will not be acceptable in any other sector but crypto, thus the reason why wide adoption is not going to happen till we get bs like this under wrap. Am sorry just don't cut it, this is hard earned money we talking about

If you bought after the trading stopped, then you will receive nothing. The snapshot was done on block 6607247. If you bought after this block - as I said before, you will get nothing.
Saverenergy

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:42:41 PM

I do not think they will help you. After breaking into the contract, the bidding was stopped within two hours and there were announcements on the suspension of bidding on all channels.
shafi alam

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:03:49 PM

what happened to the PRL coin?Huh

shafi alam

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:07:08 PM

today i just found i can't trade my PRL coin.
obviously i chack the telegram and telegram is formal closed.     
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:16:47 PM

If you were holding in private wallet then you should have already receive new tokens OPQ in @ shafi alam . If your token were resting on exchange then in coming days you will receive new tokens. PRL tokens have no value and you need to access new telegram channel @Opacity to reach out the team. More information you can find there by yourself.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 08:54:59 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2018, 12:29:14 AM by Islapdonkey

I do not think they will help you. After breaking into the contract, the bidding was stopped within two hours and there were announcements on the suspension of bidding on all channels.

So we have a coin with a market cap of 44 million and we can't even tell who the founder is, then the aforementioned founder decides to exit scam AND WE ONLY HAVE A FEW HRS TO TAKE DOWN ALL OF OUR BUY ORDERS. You guys do realize that ppl have a life, work and things to attend to. So, if those of us that our orders were filled on etherdelta cos they couldn't stop trading on delta can't receive our swap, then i think it should be fair that those that were dumped on in centralized exchange should also receive no coin. This is common fucking sense cos this is hard  earned money for god sake. 8 fucking eth down the drain cos they fucked up. My buy order on etherdelta was set several weeks ago and somehow its my fault that i didn't see their post on telegram( which mind you i don't use ) immediately to cancel the buy order cos apparently my life is suppose to revolve around monitoring telegram constantly rather than attending to issues in my daily life.

The part that pisses me off the most is that we the investors that actually spent hard earned money is told that they can't do anything to resolve the problem while they create an extra 27 million coins for themselves as a consolation cos one of them fucked up. In what world is this fair. This is beyond irritating.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
TaylorCZ

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:36:29 AM

I'm just curious why you traded on etherdelta and not kucoin? I know It's decentralized exchange... But dexes on ethereum are still in infancy, usually low volume compared to centralized ones. I use IDEX sometimes, but usually when there is no other choice - right because of low volume and thus bad liquidity there. Kucoin is is trustworthy exchange with reasonable volumes so I don't see any reason why use a DEX with poor liquidity.
yourcatsofat

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:45:23 AM

So we have a coin with a market cap of 44 million and we can't even tell who the founder is, then the aforementioned founder decides to exit scam AND WE ONLY HAVE A FEW HRS TO TAKE DOWN ALL OF OUR BUY ORDERS. You guys do realize that ppl have a life, work and things to attend to. So, if those of us that our orders were filled on etherdelta cos they couldn't stop trading on delta can't receive our swap, then i think it should be fair that those that were dumped on in centralized exchange should also receive no coin. This is common fucking sense cos this is hard  earned money for god sake. 8 fucking eth down the drain cos they fucked up. My buy order on etherdelta was set several weeks ago and somehow its my fault that i didn't see their post on telegram( which mind you i don't use ) immediately to cancel the buy order cos apparently my life is suppose to revolve around monitoring telegram constantly rather than attending to issues in my daily life.

The part that pisses me off the most is that we the investors that actually spent hard earned money is told that they can't do anything to resolve the problem while they create an extra 27 million coins for themselves as a consolation cos one of them fucked up. In what world is this fair. This is beyond irritating.

You have to understand, the team can't stop trading on etherdelta, idex and other exchnages. It's dex and everyone can trade there just enter a contract. There were enough official exchanges. If you prefer garbage dex it's your choice, but you will get nothing in this case.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 04:50:35 AM

I'm just curious why you traded on etherdelta and not kucoin? I know It's decentralized exchange... But dexes on ethereum are still in infancy, usually low volume compared to centralized ones. I use IDEX sometimes, but usually when there is no other choice - right because of low volume and thus bad liquidity there. Kucoin is is trustworthy exchange with reasonable volumes so I don't see any reason why use a DEX with poor liquidity.

Last i checked even huge centralized exchanges pull exit scam and someone else is in control of your fund while on a dex, the private key is yours and no chance of an exit scam. so, if i intend to place a long term buy order i always use fork/ether delta. Anyway, i was able to confirm on telegram that they don't intend to swap my coin cos it was after the snapshot but they have 27 million extra coins for themselves in the name of progressing the project. Am not sure how my token don't fall into that.

I dint buy token that were already swapped, my tokens were bought after the swap. After the community manager reached this decision in pm, i went on the public channel and politely made a statement about the community's manager's decision so all the other admin especially bill who i think is the boss is made aware. The community manager immediately banned me. Its not because i was been insulting or combative, but according to him, (the guy that was just told that he lost several etc due to the fault of one their coworkers that they didn't keep in check) made him feel guilty by making his decision known in public. This is suppose to be a transparent sphere.

Anyway, since am been made to swallow the eth, i will make sure to keep this info on the forefront on this thread for a really long time and my post hx can attest to that.

So again the investor who were unaware of their post will lose all their investment that was purchased legally and note that this are legit coin, not  swapped coins that am trying to swap again. 27 million extra coins were created to fund grants/fill the admins pockets at a future date but those of us that actually invested real money are left to rot. The whole situation is unfair

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: