Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:09:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔵🔵 OYSTER 🔵🔵 Anonymous Storage Generates Revenue for Websites  (Read 73332 times)
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:37:05 AM

For start trading volume isn't bad and looks like market is ready to bet on OPQ continuously. A total of over $200k volume for today's date is something you can use to build hopes. That analysis about tokens allocation is what team need to reconsider on it. They should take the traditional up by burning extra tokens as development has reached in advanced level and need less resources than at start.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Saverenergy

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:10:15 PM

https://www.kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/OPQ-BTC

Anybody contact with Coinmarketcap to replace the old ticker with new one. Now trading is live so let us see when it will become visible with new ticker.
I think for this you should not worry, the team probably already took care of it. You need to wait a bit, the volume of trading at the moment allows us to reach Coinmarketcap.
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:06:09 PM

In current market condition and through what this project went to be frank current price of OPQ at 1250 satoshi range are very very good. I wasn't expecting after all that what disturbed the project and everyone related to it in one way or other. But there is no sense to keep this thread alive under same title anymore. On previous pages some other people have asked intervention in this regard. If possible change in title that is best else creating new one will be best move.
Saverenergy

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:32:38 AM

In current market condition and through what this project went to be frank current price of OPQ at 1250 satoshi range are very very good. I wasn't expecting after all that what disturbed the project and everyone related to it in one way or other. But there is no sense to keep this thread alive under same title anymore. On previous pages some other people have asked intervention in this regard. If possible change in title that is best else creating new one will be best move.
I fully agree with you, team need to rename and update this stream for a new token. Perhaps the team will do this after making a decision on Shell token. As for the starting price of the OPQ, I thought that it would be lower than the current one because of this whole situation.
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:17:28 AM

Price of the moment have other reasons for being lower than anything related to old tokens. I don't get what do you mean by starting everything from scratch when exchanges are cooperating, community is supporting and development is being taken ahead from the point where old tokens stopped. I don't agree on this stance because Bruno already was absent from development and current team was carrying on anyway.
Lind

Activity: 327
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:50:12 PM

Price of the moment have other reasons for being lower than anything related to old tokens. I don't get what do you mean by starting everything from scratch when exchanges are cooperating, community is supporting and development is being taken ahead from the point where old tokens stopped. I don't agree on this stance because Bruno already was absent from development and current team was carrying on anyway.

Trust, he speaks about trust. + Brand was destroyed.
Saverenergy

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:51:48 PM

Friend, everyone will forget about this incident as soon as the team presents a fully working product or presents a major strategic partner or exchange.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:45:13 PM

Friend, everyone will forget about this incident as soon as the team presents a fully working product or presents a major strategic partner or exchange.

That's exactly why they rebranded and now are called Opacity. The new project doesn't want to be associated with Oyster anymore.
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:05:35 PM

First of all we need of understand the facts those put the project is slightly better positions than previous those went through same conditions. Opacity has come into existence and saw interest continuously why because of stage of development. I second fully that people will not even remember that there was anything happened in past. People strongly believe in tech and future of this project continuously.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 03:31:45 PM
Merited by Lind (1)

You a legendary member, so i guess you probably know more about the project than me, but what form of development has prl/opq engaged/provided yet? From my understanding all they have done so far is make promises and create an ERC token to back the claim. Also, if am not mistaken, the lead dev is bruno and he already checked out, so who is the technical mind leading this new operation? all this seem to me is a bunch of ppl trying to salvage a sunk ship and clear as much bread before vacating the spot.

And while am at it, i will repost my earlier comment and wonder what other ecosystem, someone could pull such stunt and get away with it.

"Let me reiterate that they created 27 extra million coins. 20 million for salary, 5 million for employee grant (not sure why they need this if they already made salary allocations) and 2 million for reserves.

However, legit buy orders on dex, that were filled post their snapshot (which occurred within hrs of their co-worker dumping on everyone) was excluded from the swap.

Keep in mind bruno (whomever he might be) dumped only 3 million to create this fiasco and did state that this guys had intention to dump on the investors, prior to his act. So, this guys now have 27 extra million tokens to dump on the market at their leisure. Even if they intend to do right by the community, as it stands 20 million is well accounted but the other 7 million (again bruno dumped 3 million) seem like a bag secure for themselves to circumvent any loss they might have suffered from bruno"

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
TaylorCZ

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:39:44 PM

Are you trying to contribute to depreciate even those OPQ tokens you do own?
Nothing is 100% fair in life. If they fulfilled your request, others would come and request more tokens and where would you put the line what is still ok and what not?

They are trying to save the project by any means, try to think as in their shoes for a while. Would you prefer all your remaining tokens (and every others) to be worthless too?
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 05:39:23 PM

Are you trying to contribute to depreciate even those OPQ tokens you do own?
Nothing is 100% fair in life. If they fulfilled your request, others would come and request more tokens and where would you put the line what is still ok and what not?

They are trying to save the project by any means, try to think as in their shoes for a while. Would you prefer all your remaining tokens (and every others) to be worthless too?

When you talking about financial structures, you can't use the statement that nothing in life is fair. A clear con is a clear con. I guess its all fair that they create 27 million coins(with no clear indication for the use of 7 million) but individuals that actually invested legit money into the project are left with nothing.

If a token was bought before the swap, they should have honored those token, cos this are real prl token. Its not like we bought prl tokens that have been swapped and tried to swap it again. This is legit tokens, that were bought during the dump cos some of us had buy orders on dex. So, one of their co-workers fucks up, the investors get to pay for it and they create extra tokens for themselves to supplement the loss they have taken and its all good.

Again, they created 27 million extra tokens, with no clear distinction on what 7 million will be utilized for (keep in mind that bruno only dumped 3 million and did state that they planned on dumping till he beat them to it) So there is a lot of discrepancy and acting like its not an issue, is part of the issue in crypto and ultimately dissuade greater adoption. We need to weed bullshit like this out. Supplement crypto with any other ecosystem and replicate this scenario and see if its adding up.

So, i rather lose the value of my opq but make sure bullshit like this stay on the forefront cos new investors that are naive about the project, need to be aware of what they getting into. Its that greed/sheep mentality that is so presrnt in this sphere, where the dev is held above mistake/con that is hindering the greater adoption on this thing we all love.

Sometime you have to be willing to take a lose for the greater good, and judging from the action of this group, i seriously doubt that they trying to save the project for the long run, rather i think they just trying to keep it afloat long enough that the market hopefully recovers, so they can carry out their original plan that was sidestepped by bruno

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:42:02 PM

Oyster became the part of the history title of this topic need replace with Opacity OPQ and it is still visible with old name even on CMC too. CEO should contact with them and request to make it update with current name.
Saverenergy

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:23:40 PM

Oyster became the part of the history title of this topic need replace with Opacity OPQ and it is still visible with old name even on CMC too. CEO should contact with them and request to make it update with current name.
I also do not understand why so far they have not done it. Trading volumes allow you to add Opacity to the Coinmarketcap.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:23:16 PM

Let me reiterate that they created 27 extra million coins. 20 million for salary, 5 million for employee grant (not sure why they need this if they already made salary allocations) and 2 million for reserves.
However, legit buy orders on dex, that were filled post their snapshot (which occurred within hrs of their co-worker dumping on everyone) was excluded from the swap.

This is indeed completely not understandable. If they minted so many tokens, including the amount they minted to compensate to the part of the community which caught the coin dumped on Kucoin prior to announcement, why on Earth they could not reimburse a comparatively small remaining amount to the holders of coins bought on DEX after announcement. Or.. was that amount big? I doubt that, as they told "bruno" has dumped all the minted coins (I didn't take the time to check this in explorer myself, as this project is no of my main focus).

People are not tied to their screens, and completely legit holders could have had orders left at exchanges (especially dex) and executed automatically without any user participation. There are people who check rarely, people who are on vacation, people who are just busy. Giving an announcement and assuming everyone should have read it in 24 hours, is unprofessional.

By reimbursing those coins, they could have made the air much more clear, avoiding unnecessary additional drama and unhappy community members.

Saying that, @Islapdonkey , did you contact developers directly? Posting here may not be the best option to attract their attention.

... this space is not for rent ...
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:44:31 PM

I also do not understand why so far they have not done it. Trading volumes allow you to add Opacity to the Coinmarketcap.

CMC now needs at least two active exchanges to list a coin.

... this space is not for rent ...
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 11:18:02 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2018, 01:19:49 AM by Islapdonkey

Let me reiterate that they created 27 extra million coins. 20 million for salary, 5 million for employee grant (not sure why they need this if they already made salary allocations) and 2 million for reserves.

This is indeed completely not understandable. If they minted so many tokens, including the amount they minted to compensate to the part of the community which caught the coin dumped on Kucoin prior to announcement, why on Earth they could not reimburse a comparatively small remaining amount to the holders of coins bought on DEX after announcement. Or.. was that amount big? I doubt that, as they told "bruno" has dumped all the minted coins (I didn't take the time to check this in explorer myself, as this project is no of my main focus).

People are not tied to their screens, and completely legit holders could have had orders left at exchanges (especially dex) and executed automatically without any user participation. There are people who check rarely, people who are on vacation, people who are just busy. Giving an announcement and assuming everyone should have read it in 24 hours, is unprofessional.

By reimbursing those coins, they could have made the air much more clear, avoiding unnecessary additional drama and unhappy community members.

Saying that, @Islapdonkey , did you contact developers directly? Posting here may not be the best option to attract their attention.

Yes i did get in contact with the developers on telegram. I had a long conversation on pm with one of the admin (MrRedPanda) and he continuously stated that its wasn't their fault, so they can't do anything about it. I gave him my address/transaction id of sending my tokens from delta to mew to verify transaction date (which personally, i didn't even think should be an issue cos the swap had yet to occurs, thus all prl coin in existence was legit, and thereby should qualify to be swapped)

I kept trying to make a point that the buy order on delta had been present for awhile and its also not our fault that it was filled post the disruption of trading on the centralized exchange/ also trying to get him to understand that every prl currently in existence is legit since a swap is yet to occur and bruno already dumped his tokens. So it made no sense to create 27 extra million tokens and refuse to swap those that were bought after a snapshot that happened few hrs after one of their co-workers dumped on everyone. He replied that they released a message on medium/blockfolio  stating that ppl should cease trading so i should have known to take down the buy order.

I explained that i and several others work long hrs/have families and we can't dedicate every living minute to monitor post and also stated that they created extra funds with more than enough to make everyone whole, so i was still puzzled on why they refuse to swap legit prl tokens that were bought before the swap, he stated that the fund were for internal use and they can't just distribute it to everyone that fills entitled. He suggested that i should contact bruno to get my money back because there is nothing they could do for me.

I again explained that this are legit tokens that were bought before the swap, so it wasn't like i bought tokens that were already swapped and trying to swap it again, so i am still confused on why they can't swap this tokens. He replied that there is nothing else he can do for me and any token bought post the snap shot will not be swapped.

Then weirdly he stated that this is not a direct swap but rather a fork, and if it was a direct swap then maybe they could do it, but since this is a fork, there is nothing they could do about it. I replied that i didn't know you could fork ERC tokens and asked him to provide a better explanation on why we are left to dry when they have created 27 extra million coins, he replied that he has answered all my questions and there was nothing else he could do for me.

So i went back on the main public thread, cc bill cordes the ceo, and disclosed my conversation with this aforementioned admin on pm. I did it to make sure this wasn't the opinion of one admin but rather a shared stance among them. The admin that i had a conversation with, immediately banned me and sent me a pm stating that i was banned because i tried to make him feel guilty/pressured by disclosing the content of our conversation in public.

I should also state that i sent bill cordes a pm before engaging this admin and he never replied. By the way, still have a copy of the entire pm conversation with MrRedPanda.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
TaylorCZ

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:47:49 PM

Maybe you really deserved to get your tokens, but you should be aware of keeping yourself in mantinels of politeness.
I mean, disclosing private conversation on public without consent of all participants is disrespectful to other participants (Bruno was different case, he had already shown his disrespect of them by betraying then).

Also comparing the number of tokens stole by Bruno with what they minted is irrelevant.
Even if Bruno did steal only 300 PRL tokens, it would destrpy credibility of all PRL tokens because smart contract was not trustful anymore.

I also don't like 30% increase of total supply, but if it is necessary for the project to survive... It is definitely better then abandoning it and make the whole project worthless.
Also they stated that they burn additional tokens if market price climbs back.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 01:05:24 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2018, 01:17:42 AM by Islapdonkey

Maybe you really deserved to get your tokens, but you should be aware of keeping yourself in mantinels of politeness.
I mean, disclosing private conversation on public without consent of all participants is disrespectful to other participants (Bruno was different case, he had already shown his disrespect of them by betraying then).

Also comparing the number of tokens stole by Bruno with what they minted is irrelevant.
Even if Bruno did steal only 300 PRL tokens, it would destrpy credibility of all PRL tokens because smart contract was not trustful anymore.

I also don't like 30% increase of total supply, but if it is necessary for the project to survive... It is definitely better then abandoning it and make the whole project worthless.
Also they stated that they burn additional tokens if market price climbs back.

I personally don't see a problem with me politely disclosing on the public thread that MrRedPanda is insisting that all token that was purchased post the snapshot will not be swapped and ccing the other admins to verify that this was the generalized agreement. It would have been different if my post were rude/insulting to MrRedPanda, but i was quite polite. I just relayed the info he gave me in pm to verify what am been told, that my 8 ETH investment is nullified due to negative action that wasn't my fault.

As for me comparing how much that was stolen by bruno to the mint, it quite relevant cos bruno did state that this guys intended to dump this token and he beat them to it. Even if he was lying, as it currently stands, there is 7 million tokens out of that 27 newly minted token with no real use attributed to it, thus my bewilderment on why they refuse to swap real legit (emphasis on legit) prl tokens that were bought before the swap.

20 million for salary, 5 million for grant (not sure why they need this if allocation has been made for salaries) and 2 million on reserve (again not sure why this is needed if 20 million has already been allocated to salary) So, we basically have 7 million with no real allocation and they can't swap legit tokens that were purchased by investors before the swap. In any other sector but crypto, this will be highly illegal. So, my comparison has nothing to do with the integrity of PRL smart contract, it was wise to swap to a different contract. However, the issue is that 27 million extra coins were created with no real allocation for 7 million. So, it seems like they just padded their pockets to circumvent the loss they might have taken from bruno while leaving their investors out to dry.

Again, bruno did state that this guys intended to dump, but he beat em to the punch, and bruno only dumped 3 million tokens, this guys currently have 27 million tokens at their disposable. I would have faith in their intentions/statement about burning coins if they were honorable and did right for all their investors. But off the gate, they created a loophole to fuck several investors and pocket 7 million for themselves. So, bullshit like this need to be weeded out from the ecosystem cos its part of the problem.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:18:02 AM

Whenever such situation appeared in past we saw same thing in few projects in past where people tried to benefit of the dumping and became victim of that short trading period. I don't know how this part will be solved here but in other projects those tried to catch falling knives just got hurt their hands. When you see unusual activity in market first make sure of the facts why all that is happening next time.
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: