Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:11:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔵🔵 OYSTER 🔵🔵 Anonymous Storage Generates Revenue for Websites  (Read 73332 times)
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 02:53:05 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2018, 08:44:04 PM by Islapdonkey

Whenever such situation appeared in past we saw same thing in few projects in past where people tried to benefit of the dumping and became victim of that short trading period. I don't know how this part will be solved here but in other projects those tried to catch falling knives just got hurt their hands. When you see unusual activity in market first make sure of the facts why all that is happening next time.

So its the investors fault for having buy orders on dex? Lets even say they didn't have buy orders on dex but bought it after the snapshot cos they were unaware of a post that was made on medium/blockfolio, so is it their fault for buying a legit prl token from a legal exchange? This is not swapped tokens, or some kinda fake token but real legit prl tokens (keep in mind the new contract not only distributed the originally prl amount, but 27 million tokens was added to the prior max amount, so its not like allocation for those tokens weren't included in the new contract) So they actually still have those opq tokens that were emitted to replace those rejected prl tokens in their possession.

I guess the admins are also well within their right to create 27 million tokens with no real allocation for 7 million but refuse to swap legit (emphasis on legit) prl token? Its like the new incoming tesla CEO deciding to null all stocks that was bought post the musk incriminating tweet cos its not a true reflection of the current state of the company, then transferring the value of those stocks to the internal employees. Its quite literally aligned to that scenario.  

We really need to get out of this current mindset, and start holding this guys accountable rather than defaulting to the common that's just the way it is concept. The same guys with rumor that they had planned to dump, currently have 27 million coins at their disposable and didn't even make an effort to disclose the real use for 7 million tokens, and all is docile, least their current investment in opq is further negatively impacted. That set of thinking is one of the main problem in this sphere and till we get of that sheep mentality, a wider adoption of this products will always be undermined.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
counterplay

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:37:54 PM

Whenever such situation appeared in past we saw same thing in few projects in past where people tried to benefit of the dumping and became victim of that short trading period. I don't know how this part will be solved here but in other projects those tried to catch falling knives just got hurt their hands. When you see unusual activity in market first make sure of the facts why all that is happening next time.

So its the investors fault for having buy orders on dex? Lets even say they didn't have buy orders on dex but bought it after the snapshot cos they were unaware of a post that was made on medium/blockfolio, so is it their fault for buying a legit prl token from a legal exchange? This is not swapped tokens, or some kinda fake token but real legit prl tokens (keep in mind the new contract not only distributed the originally prl amount, but 27 million tokens was added to the prior max amount, so its not like allocation for those tokens weren't included in the new contract) So they actually still have those opq tokens that were emitted to replace those rejected prl tokens in their possession.

I guess the admins are also well within their right to create 27 million tokens with no real allocation for 7 million but refuse to swap legit (emphasis on legit) prl token? Its like the new incoming tesla CEO deciding to null all stocks that was bought post the musk incriminating tweet cos its not a true reflection of the current state of the company, then transferring the value of those stocks to the internal employees. Its really quite aligned to that scenario.  

We really need to get out of this current mindset, and start holding this guys accountable rather than defaulting to the common that's just the way it is concept. The same guys with rumor that they had planned to dump, currently have 27 million coins at their disposable and didn't even make an effort to disclose the real use for 7 million tokens, and all is docile, least their current investment in opq is further negatively impacted. That set of thinking is one of the main problem in this sphere and till we get of that sheep mentality, a wider adoption of this products will always be undermined.

If you put a long term buy order way below current markteprice on a dex without monitoring any news for the coin you are basically just asking for trouble. When you do this, you should at least use notifications from an app like blockfolio to get informed when the price drops sharply and then act accordingly.

The team on the other hand has not much interest to grant transfers after kucoin halts trading. The volume was prettty low anyway  and  most investors were aware of the fact that they wouldn't get the new tokens. I think it makes much more sense to blame Bruno and yourself for your misfortune, not the team ,which tried to make the best of a pretty miserable situation.

Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 05:03:41 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2018, 05:25:37 AM by Islapdonkey

I guess the admins are also well within their right to create 27 million tokens with no real allocation for 7 million but refuse to swap legit (emphasis on legit) prl token? Its like the new incoming tesla CEO deciding to null all stocks that was bought post the musk incriminating tweet cos its not a true reflection of the current state of the company, then transferring the value of those stocks to the internal employees. Its really quite aligned to that scenario.  

If you put a long term buy order way below current markteprice on a dex without monitoring any news for the coin you are basically just asking for trouble. When you do this, you should at least use notifications from an app like blockfolio to get informed when the price drops sharply and then act accordingly.

The team on the other hand has not much interest to grant transfers after kucoin halts trading. The volume was prettty low anyway  and  most investors were aware of the fact that they wouldn't get the new tokens. I think it makes much more sense to blame Bruno and yourself for your misfortune, not the team ,which tried to make the best of a pretty miserable situation.

So, a crypto investor is not afforded a life, fuck a vacation, family/work emergencies. Shit even fuck living without your phone constantly by your side. How dare you go hiking for a few days without data service when you should be glued to your device constantly monitoring for new info. How much sense will this make, if you didn't own a couple of opq that you blindly trying to protect.

I will repeat it again, this are legit prl token (emphasis on legit) prl token purchased on a legit exchange and i will repeat it again that they actually still have those opq tokens that were emitted to replace those rejected prl tokens in their possession. Also there is 27 million new tokens with no real disclosure for the use of 7 million tokens but somehow am at fault cos you own a couple of opq that you scared might be negatively impacted SMFH

I will repeat that its this set of thinking where the dev is held above mistake/con is one of the main problem in this ecosystem. Most are willing to be docile/ accept unacceptable behaviors/clear sham least their investment is negatively impacted. And till we get out of that sheep mentality, a wider adoption of this products will always be undermined. Imagine telling some 60-70yr old investor with a business, family and real life situations that he should be constantly monitoring his phone for news WTF!!!! If you really care for a wider adoption of this projects rather than the constant negative label from baby boomers and cautious institutional investors then BS like this needs to be addressed by the mass and curtailed. Feigning ignorance to protect your little investment is not doing us any favor in the long run.

Again, I will repeat that they still have those opq tokens that were emitted to replace those rejected prl tokens in their possession and they have 27 millions extra tokens with no real allocation for 7 million tokens. Bruno only dumped 3 millions

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
counterplay

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:59:13 AM

So, a crypto investor is not afforded a life, fuck a vacation, family/work emergencies. Shit even fuck living without your phone constantly by your side. How dare you go hiking for a few days without data service when you should be glued to your device constantly monitoring for new info. How much sense will this make, if you didn't own a couple of opq that you blindly trying to protect.

Sure you can do what you like, but I don't see the point of having an open buy order while doing this. And having it way below market price is really bad, you will only get filled if the price crushes and you don't have a clue why.
If you come back from your off-time you obviously have to get informed what is going on before placing a buy order.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:43:40 AM

I have not looked into telegram's discussion for few good days so have no idea what is the topic there. But as you have pointed out at extra minted tokens then you should take care of buyers. These are few setbacks of these cryptomarkets as you can not store them for long term. You must keep active else there is big risk of loosing them. I hope this issue should be settled down in good way then things to move ahead.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 01:20:57 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2018, 01:53:34 PM by Islapdonkey

I have not looked into telegram's discussion for few good days so have no idea what is the topic there. But as you have pointed out at extra minted tokens then you should take care of buyers. These are few setbacks of these cryptomarkets as you can not store them for long term. You must keep active else there is big risk of loosing them. I hope this issue should be settled down in good way then things to move ahead.

I have spoken to admin on telegram and they are adamant that they won't swap those token, and apart from the extra minted tokens, they also still have those token allocated that was emitted to replace those tokens they rejecting in their possession.

As for the prior account that keeps talking about lower than market value, there really is no set market value when it comes to investing, we have witness false sell off in eth several times where buy order that are set way below the current price, shit tesla sharply dropped when there was indication that musk have have issues with the authorities, so this is not a retail business with a set value. By the way, what will you say is the market value of bitcoin, cos two weeks ago it was hovering at $6500, and currently trading at $3700

So i will keep repeating that in other to encourage wider adoption of this products, bs like this needs to be addressed and rectified. Resulting to the old adage of it been the way thing are/staying docile least your little investment be negatively impacted is doing us no favor in the long run.

I will keep repeating that they still have the token that was emitted to replace those rejected tokens, plus 27 million extra tokens of which 7 million has no real use allocated to it.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:05:35 PM

I will repeat it again, this are legit prl token (emphasis on legit) prl token purchased on a legit exchange and i will repeat it again that they actually still have those opq tokens that were emitted to replace those rejected prl tokens in their possession. Also there is 27 million new tokens with no real disclosure for the use of 7 million tokens but somehow am at fault cos you own a couple of opq that you scared might be negatively impacted SMFH

I will repeat that its this set of thinking where the dev is held above mistake/con is one of the main problem in this ecosystem. Most are willing to be docile/ accept unacceptable behaviors/clear sham least their investment is negatively impacted. And till we get out of that sheep mentality, a wider adoption of this products will always be undermined. Imagine telling some 60-70yr old investor with a business, family and real life situations that he should be constantly monitoring his phone for news WTF!!!! If you really care for a wider adoption of this projects rather than the constant negative label from baby boomers and cautious institutional investors then BS like this needs to be addressed by the mass and curtailed. Feigning ignorance to protect your little investment is not doing us any favor in the long run.

Again, I will repeat that they still have those opq tokens that were emitted to replace those rejected prl tokens in their possession and they have 27 millions extra tokens with no real allocation for 7 million tokens. Bruno only dumped 3 millions

Someone did receive Opacity tokens for those legit Pearl tokens (emphasis on legit).  It just wasn’t you because you bought tokens after the snapshot on a risky exchange.  The extra tokens generated were never intended to people for transactions after the snapshot. 
TaylorCZ

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:36:59 PM

Someone did receive Opacity tokens for those legit Pearl tokens (emphasis on legit).  It just wasn’t you because you bought tokens after the snapshot on a risky exchange.  The extra tokens generated were never intended to people for transactions after the snapshot. 

True. Although I feel sympathy for Islapdonkey's wasted ETH, he should refrain from saying untrue statements. Devs didn't keep the tokens, just someone else got them instead of Islapdonkey. Someone who kept PRL at the time of snapshot. Also he should refrain from using rude words and spamming here, he must have realized it won't help. He is just depreciating tokens that he and other investors still own.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 08:17:24 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2018, 08:44:55 PM by Islapdonkey

Someone did receive Opacity tokens for those legit Pearl tokens (emphasis on legit).  It just wasn’t you because you bought tokens after the snapshot on a risky exchange.  The extra tokens generated were never intended to people for transactions after the snapshot.  

True. Although I feel sympathy for Islapdonkey's wasted ETH, he should refrain from saying untrue statements. Devs didn't keep the tokens, just someone else got them instead of Islapdonkey. Someone who kept PRL at the time of snapshot. Also he should refrain from using rude words and spamming here, he must have realized it won't help. He is just depreciating tokens that he and other investors still own.

SMFH the ignorance or feign of ignorance been displayed is quite amazing. There is an originally total supply of prl and when a new contract was elicted, that total amount was emitted plus an extra 27 million tokens was added to generate the total amount of opq tokens. So whether you had your token on kucoin, mew, topia, or whatever other eth wallet/dex, the same exact amount of opq was elicited to replace those prl token, thus the new total amount, representing the original prl total amount plus the added 27 million tokens.

So every prl token in existence had the same amount of opq generated. Thus every coin including those that were present prior to the snapshot and post the snapshot all add up to create that initial prl token amount (you do realize that this snapshot didn't entail a broken chain or anything, this is just an eth token, every tokens were still active just as it were prior to the snapshot) So those coin that were rejected had comparable opq emitted to supplement it, just like your prl token that you had prior to snapshot had the same amount of comparable token created to supplement it.

So getting mad at me for stating the obvious is silly, cos am not making unfounded statements. This guys actually still have those tokens reserved for the rejected tokens in their process plus they have 27 million more without any clear direction on what 7 million will be utilized for, but i guess that fine to some of you cos after all they are the admin, they know best, just like bruno was the admin. Quite funny/sad that u will get mad about me clearly stating fact but won't challenge the admin to explain why they need 5 million for grant and 2 million on reserve, if 20 million has already been allocated to salary

As for the other comment about me purchasing my tokens from a risky exchange, i don't even know what to say, When you have an individual that claims to be a crypto enthusiast and they dare proclaim that a dex is risky compared to a centralized exchange. Definitely have a really long way to go with some of this quote or quote investors. SMFH.

As for my constant quips, its meant for a new naive investor to make sure they have all the picture before investing, am not really worried about my investment cos in the rare scenario, where opq actually survives and become a major player in the ecosystem, i will receive what am due. Cos most of the admin  is based in US and the silly quip about taking a snapshot a few hours after there co worker dumped and creating a medium post/blockfolio post won't fly in any US court, especially when i can easily prove that i bought legitimate tokens from a legitimate exchange. So in away they forcing me to go really long but while we wait, the shady aspects of their character need to stay on the forefront.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:26:57 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2018, 10:43:18 PM by drays

Someone did receive Opacity tokens for those legit Pearl tokens (emphasis on legit).  It just wasn’t you because you bought tokens after the snapshot on a risky exchange.  The extra tokens generated were never intended to people for transactions after the snapshot.  

SMFH the ignorance or feign of ignorance been displayed is quite amazing. There is an originally total supply of prl and when a new contract was elicted, that total amount was emitted plus an extra 27 million tokens was added to generate the total amount of opq tokens. So whether you had your token on kucoin, mew, topia, or whatever other eth wallet/dex, the same exact amount of opq was elicited to replace those prl token, thus the new total amount, representing the original prl total amount plus the added 27 million tokens.

So every prl token in existence had the same amount of opq generated. Thus every coin including those that were present prior to the snapshot and post the snapshot all add up to create that initial prl token amount (you do realize that this snapshot didn't entail a broken chain or anything, this is just an eth token, every tokens were still active just as it were prior to the snapshot) So those coin that were rejected had comparable opq emitted to supplement it, just like your prl token that you had prior to snapshot had the same amount of comparable token created to supplement it.

@Islapdonkey, I am not sure you understand what they are trying to tell.

Lets see how this swap was done. I am not 100% sure, but if I understand correctly, it was done the following way:
 - developers generated the new tokens;
 - the number of those tokens is equal to the number of PRL, that existed at the time of when the announced "snapshot" ETH block 6607247 was generated; plus 27M tokens, but lets forget about them for a moment;
 - then they made a list of all the ETH addresses which had PRL tokens at the block 6607247, then manually (or automatically - not sure) sent appropriate number of OPQ tokens to those addresses

If the swap was indeed done that way, it means the person who sold you the PRL on the EtherDelta, has received "your" OPQ tokens instead of you. Those tokens are not at the possession of the developers anymore, but are at the possession of that guy. Basically he kinda "doublespent" them, if we use the term more generally.

That's all the guys above are trying to tell.

Still, I believe it would be correct if Bill Cordes and the team reimburse you in some way using the extra minted tokens, but this is up to their good will, of course. This swap was not handled the very best way (I believe so, but this is not the place to go into deep details), so they could make something to iron things out. But even if we don't try to find who is right and who is wrong, an unhappy investor like you spoils the atmosphere around the project, so it would be beneficial for the project to make him happy, even if it means spending some coins out of their own pockets.

But... I don't think us discussing this here, will help you to convince devs. Not sure if they are looking here at all.

... this space is not for rent ...
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 11:38:39 PM

@Islapdonkey, I am not sure you understand what they are trying to tell.

Lets see how this swap was done. I am not 100% sure, but if I understand correctly, it was done the following way:
 - developers generated the new tokens;
 - the number of those tokens is equal to the number of PRL, that existed at the time of when the announced "snapshot" ETH block 6607247 was generated; plus 27M tokens, but lets forget about them for a moment;
 - then they made a list of all the ETH addresses which had PRL tokens at the block 6607247, then manually (or automatically - not sure) sent appropriate number of OPQ tokens to those addresses

If the swap was indeed done that way, it means the person who sold you the PRL on the EtherDelta, has received "your" OPQ tokens instead of you. Those tokens are not at the possession of the developers anymore, but are at the possession of that guy. Basically he kinda "doublespent" them, if we use the term more generally.

That's all the guys above are trying to tell.

Still, I believe it would be correct if Bill Cordes and the team reimburse you in some way using the extra minted tokens, but this is up to their good will, of course. This swap was not handled the very best way (I believe so, but this is not the place to go into deep details), so they could make something to iron things out. But even if we don't try to find who is right and who is wrong, an unhappy investor like you spoils the atmosphere around the project, so it would be beneficial for the project to make him happy, even if it means spending some coins out of their own pockets.

But... I don't think us discussing this here, will help you to convince devs. Not sure if they are looking here at all.

Hey dray, if the doublespent scenario is the case, then sure i get it (like i said, am been forced to go really long and in the rare scenario this actually becomes a major player, most of the admin are us based, so we heading to court, am not one to ever forget, they can make their case)  But the current reality is the snapshot was taken a few hrs after their co workers decided to dump on everyone and those of us with buy orders on dex that didn't see their medium/blockfolio post are meant to pay for the mistake of on of their co-workers.

Also, we need to stay on that 27 extra million tokens, you have been around this space for awhile, so how much sense does it make that they would need 7 extra million tokens for grant/reserve, when 20 million is already reserved for salary, it makes absolutely no sense at all. Especially when bruno had indicated that this guys intended to dump and he beat em to it. So it seem like they weren't keep an eye on their co-worker, he fucks all the investors and they reward themselves with 7 million to circumvent any loss they might have taken.

As for my decision to move the discussion here, they made that choice for me by banning me from telegram, not because i was rude or insulting, but because an admin i spoke with felt that i placed pressure on him by trying to verify the info he gave me in pm with the other admins. I also tried to pm bill cordes and received no reply, so i had no choice but to move the conversation to a public forum where info cannot be censored

So, my quips are meant to keep the discussion open for new naive investor who might be interested in project. We currently have an admin group that one of them fucked up and his co-workers can't even identify who the culprit is, so its quite possible that it could be one of the guys crying wolf. Then the aforementioned bad apple states that he acted to beat out his co-workers who intended to do the same thing and this co-workers  generated 27 extra million tokens and provided no real reason for 7 million. The whole thing seem fishy as fuck, cos some of us with buy orders on dex are left fucked (due to actions from one of their co-workers) while they created 7 million extra tokens for themselves.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
eerygarden

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:56:43 AM

Crypto is still in the early days and as more people come in over the long term, the few headlines of an oyster exit scam can be influenced without reading a lot of details.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:09:37 AM

You are absolutely right since crypto is in its early stage there will be many misunderstandings, scams, people will loose money being deceived or selling under panicked market's moves, they will loose keys, projects will fail to deliver. Being early adopter if the project you are holding tokens of get succeeded will change your rest of life else you are exposed to big risks more than later comers as well. OPQ is being traded without problem and they want to complete the project anyway.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 07:38:00 PM

The one thing we know for a fact is they created an eth token, which anyone of us can easily create and added 27 million tokens to the total supply with no real reason given for 7 million. There is no real technical implementation published from the team, there is a few insignificant github post to maintain the facade and an idea backed with eth token.

As it currently stands, the one individual that might have the technical ability to materialize those ideas, have supposedly dumped and left. So the only real thing we have to talk about, is the the exit scam and the ridiculous amount of extra token that was added to the total supply. There is literally nothing else tangible for us to talk about.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
larsbalzak

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:23:30 PM

Are we going to get a second airdrop or is our SHL a wasted investment?
artbaron

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:15:19 AM

Seems like the  "team" is only interested in carving up what Bruno left so your in the same boat as anyone who bought on the dex. This is the only time I have ever heard anyone argue that a dex is garbage or inferior lol!

New coins are not on CMC or Livecoin, price is going down as only those holding are trading, look for dead cat bounce and try to beat the others to the door...........no fud needed on this project to bury it, SAD !
OhMyHolyToken

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:39:25 AM

Any news about Cryptonia? I have some PRL there frozen...
September11

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:01:51 AM

Does Opacity already have its own BCT thread so as to move from Oyster to there?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Saverenergy

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:39:18 AM

Any news about Cryptonia? I have some PRL there frozen...
Yesterday a new update was released from the project team, but there is not a word about Cryptopia. It is only said that the distribution of tokens is completed. You only need to wait.
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:37:31 PM

Does Opacity already have its own BCT thread so as to move from Oyster to there?

No at the moment it don't have any dedicated thread where community can discuss about that token. Dev have to do this or change the title of current thread if he have access to that account.
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: