Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:43:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔵🔵 OYSTER 🔵🔵 Anonymous Storage Generates Revenue for Websites  (Read 73332 times)
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:40:02 PM

It's time to replace the thread title with new name the old one have horrible memories. It will make people confuse to find the right place for OPQ. If you will continue with this spirit than it find its way with more power.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:14:58 PM

It's time to replace the thread title with new name the old one have horrible memories. It will make people confuse to find the right place for OPQ. If you will continue with this spirit than it find its way with more power.

The best thing would be to create a completely new thread. This one was started by Bruno. Opacity shouldn't be associated with Oyster pearl anymore.
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:09:37 AM

OPQ started to take gain easy by easy is adding more value after two days steady and sharp increase. We are seeing increase has slower down but the gain is looking sustainable. This is very good to build base and established floor to provide support before next leg up. Opacity has much more potential this developers have shown already in this short period of time.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:10:50 PM

OPQ started to take gain easy by easy is adding more value after two days steady and sharp increase. We are seeing increase has slower down but the gain is looking sustainable. This is very good to build base and established floor to provide support before next leg up. Opacity has much more potential this developers have shown already in this short period of time.

Yeah, it seems like Opacity is slowly recovering form the whole drama with Bruno and Oyster Pearl. And I know, a lot of people have doubts about the creation of the extra tokens but the team is trying hard to get the project back on track and with the recent launch of their storage interface I am confident that they are on the right track.
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:49:52 PM

This is nice comeback by OPQ after the horrible drama it is good sign the community put their trust in current dev team. They are doing nice job and it will make the growth more amazing in future.
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:03:15 AM

This strategy of reaching maximum storage capacity before working on web-monetization is working well and was appreciated by large number of people. I am glad that OPQ's market is already on recovery, in current market conditions is very good how much has been gained. That will steady increase with correction and now all excitement in people has returned with all this as well.
levyashin

Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:24:40 PM

The old oyster tokens on my wallet look very valuable on etherscan.

It is bugging me a lot.

boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:39:36 AM

That is locked at $0.50 approximately that's why creating confusion when you look at your wallet's value. That has gone from exchanges as well as from coinmarketcap but somehow etherscan didn't remove it completely yet. I will suggest someone to reach out to team in telegram and with their will should start new thread a clean one with focus only on Opacity.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:58:11 PM

[...] I will suggest someone to reach out to team in telegram and with their will should start new thread a clean one with focus only on Opacity.

That is exactly what I am hoping for for quite some time already. Oyster is dead, and we should start to separate Opacity completely from Oyster PRL so that OPQ isn't associated with all the drama about Bruno. That is why we need a new ANN thread here in the forum asap. Maybe they will create one, as soon as the new whitepaper is ready.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:21:47 AM

In this recent increase it looks like that OPQ will succeed to find support at above 1000 satoshi. It isn't big price but has its importance having price in four digits. This time volume is reasonable but earlier increase was backed by good volume and now based on these can be said it has recovered fully. Ahead we have to see gradual growth base on updates and increase of its storage usage.
Darkoth89

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:03:30 AM

A few hours ago Bill Cordes hinted at an upcoming announcment for next week (From Telegram: 'No announcement planned for today but we should have something fun to share next week'). I am really wondering what it will be. Maybe they will release their whitepaper?

Hullo

Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:11:36 AM

It is possible to be whitepaper but can be about increase in storage capacity as well. I also saw in telegram that people were pointing out other storage providers. If they say there will be something then it must be interesting and should be realm fun to have it. It might be the reason why price are climbing up steadily.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 07:57:20 PM

New prospective investors should note that this new team created 27 extra million coins after their co worker decided to dump on everyone. It should also be noted that clear details were not provided for the use of the extra coins. Keep in mind that when bruno originally dumped, he claimed he did it to beat this current admins to the punch cos they had intended to artificially boost up the price and dump on everyone.

So, basically the guys with claims that they intended to dump, just created 27 million extra coins at there disposal with no clear reason given for the use. Don't take my word but do a thorough research before investing with this group, there are several other platform with far more reliable leaders that you will be better off investing with. Take care.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Darkoth89

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:35:47 AM

I think we had the discussion with the extra 27 million tokens already several times and I think Bill Cordes also mentioned it on their AMA. But I agree, it's something everyone should know and maybe also understand the reason behind it.

After Bruno went mental, the team had either the possibility to shut down the project completly or find a new way to get funding for the project by either another ICO or the increase of the token supply. And organizing a new tokensale with all the regulatory concerns would have taken months so they decided to mint these new tokens. These 27 million tokens will only be used to keep the team in tact and to fund the project.

For me, this is a very reasonable explanation and since the main idea of the project hasn't changed, I still support OPQ. But I also know some people wont be satisfied by their explanation because they simply don't want to trust the team anymore. For them it's indeed probably better to look for another investment opportunity.
NrX

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:50:43 AM

Actually people don't join these AMA sessions or even don't read later about their own raised questions, answers. This is the problem we see over and over again repeated things. They are working well now and explanation for those extra tokens is pretty sensible and justify their point of view. Price of OPQ are very good now if someone doens't believe in its future can exit easily.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 10:15:01 PM

Actually people don't join these AMA sessions or even don't read later about their own raised questions, answers. This is the problem we see over and over again repeated things. They are working well now and explanation for those extra tokens is pretty sensible and justify their point of view. Price of OPQ are very good now if someone doens't believe in its future can exit easily.

Oh, i read everything. Am just not docile enough to ignore obvious bs wrapped with an extra layer of bs explanation.

So let break it down, they minted 27 extra million coins. 20 million for salary (we could use more transaparency on who is employed, their salary etc this is suppose to be a decentralized affair, last i check bruno was making most of the updates but just in case they hired new devs, those info should be made public with their salary)

Another 5 million for current and future employee grants (not sure why this is needed when funds have already been allocated for salary)

2 million for additional reserve ( again not sure why this is needed when funds have been allocated for salary)

So basically, one of their co-workers claim that the current admins had intentionally boosted up the price to dump on their investors, he beat em to the punch and dumped on everyone, then they created 27 extra million coins for messing up. 20 million for salary and 7 million to pad their pocket to circumvent any loss they might have suffered from bruno.

So yeah i read a lot and i watch a lot of ama, and guess who also had ama and multiple convention? Thats right Bitconnect and the several multiple projects that ended up scamming their investors

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
NrX

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:08:59 PM

They don't look scammers because they could have gone much more earlier like during or after lats bull run. They are still working and are very active in telegram that is open truth and are delivering and improving the capacity of storage. I am not in favor of those extra token as well but what can be done if they say they need extra funds for salaries. Why there is complete silence in this thread ? has new thread been started ?
Darkoth89

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:32:38 PM

They don't look scammers because they could have gone much more earlier like during or after lats bull run. They are still working and are very active in telegram that is open truth and are delivering and improving the capacity of storage. I am not in favor of those extra token as well but what can be done if they say they need extra funds for salaries. Why there is complete silence in this thread ? has new thread been started ?

Nope, no new thread was opened and there probable won't be one. I think I heard that the team doesn't think that an own, updated thread here in BTT is necessary.
Lind

Activity: 327
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:04:34 AM

Nope, no new thread was opened and there probable won't be one. I think I heard that the team doesn't think that an own, updated thread here in BTT is necessary.

Nice project then.  Roll Eyes Always easier to silence opposition on Telegram/Discord and control, I guess.
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:51:46 AM

But they are not censoring anything in their telegram. I am regularly watching what is being discussed there and everyone is free to say anything. It is clear that Opacity team isn't interested in this thread anymore. This is up to people how they can keep active this thread with cons or pros comments. No one will come here to reply for anything.
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: