Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:08:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi, I need Y.e.lp Review. $15 each. OFFER RAISED!  (Read 461 times)
13ialmadca13 (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:51:48 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2017, 04:36:07 PM by 13ialmadca13

Offer Raise!!! First 2 reviews will pay $15 for each.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please ignore my -ve feedback due to it posted by a blur member.
If you want to know more about my -ve feedback: click here

I always paid for my reviewers, please refer here: click here
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To who has Y e l p profile, I need reviews on Y e lp regularly. Currently need review area in NY, WA, TX.

PM me the details below, if you have the profile (Aged profiles are preferable, most important is the review will be stick).

1) Choose Payment Method : PayPal gift(100%) / ETH(90%) / BTC(90%)
2) Profile link:
3) Skype:
4) You have experience in posting review before?

Note:
1. All profiles will be scanning for qualification before got task from me.
2. Your payment will be send after 3 days if the review still stick.
3. Please ensure your profile is able to post reviews and stick before reply my thread.
SM23031997

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:23:13 PM

Why not escrow some funds in bitcoins and Ethereum(Don't say you want to escrow paypal, it is the reason behind negative feedback), People will trust you more after that and you can ask escrow whenever you want to release payment to a particular member. And who knows suchmoon decides to remove the feedback after that? or Escrow provider give you some positive to make it neutral. I sure, you won't regret your decision of escrowing funds. That's easy
13ialmadca13 (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:12:02 PM

My profile is 6 years old and from Texas. I cannot wait three days however.

The rules is for ensuring review of the account will be stick or not. Time will be set longer for new profile. 3 days are very short period, actually.

[/quote]
Why not escrow some funds in bitcoins and Ethereum(Don't say you want to escrow paypal, it is the reason behind negative feedback), People will trust you more after that and you can ask escrow whenever you want to release payment to a particular member. And who knows suchmoon decides to remove the feedback after that? or Escrow provider give you some positive to make it neutral. I sure, you won't regret your decision of escrowing funds. That's easy

The most important thing is, I'm active on my threads, reply and payment to reviewer after every task that I promised. My previous thread was prove it. You can check there. I do not like other to hold my money, actually. Thank you for recommended, anyway.

About the -ve feedback issue, many members(who deal with me) believe it is a "Joke". I don't want to voice out the details again.
Angelo Santos

Activity: 177
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:10:23 PM

The most important thing is, I'm active on my threads, reply and payment to reviewer after every task that I promised. My previous thread was prove it. You can check there. I do not like other to hold my money, actually. Thank you for recommended, anyway.

About the -ve feedback issue, many members(who deal with me) believe it is a "Joke". I don't want to voice out the details again.
It's very easy to answer the question why not escrow the funds before proving your trust because clearly no one here still trust you and you need to do is to ensure that you are going to pay
13ialmadca13 (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:00:24 AM

It's very easy to answer the question why not escrow the funds before proving your trust because clearly no one here still trust you and you need to do is to ensure that you are going to pay

Well, this is your personal biased. Not all people who do not use escrow will not possibility get scammed. And I think, the MOD will ban my account in early if I'm a scammer.

Still open for all yelpers in different area. PM me about your details.
13ialmadca13 (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:36:49 PM

Offer Raise!!! First 2 reviews will pay $15 for each.

Send me your details fast!
13ialmadca13 (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:54:16 PM

Nobody got yelp account?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: