Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:35:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best browser for Etherdelta???  (Read 1230 times)
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:36:16 AM

Till now I didn't face any problems with the Etherdelta with my Google Chrome, now a days their servers are lagging due to the hack soon they will resolve the issues because ETH market is kept increasing.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:19:08 AM

Can't seem to sign up to this and it doesn't seem to load on my browsers (safari, chrome, puffin).
Any ideas?
You should use chrome as most other browsers are not supported. I have been using chrome and never have any problems with it. Etherdelta is one of the best decentralized token exchange and I believe have a lot of security and because of this you have to used trusted browser. I will advice you to download chrome now in other to have the most out of it.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:40:14 PM

Etherdelta website is specifically designed for desktop users, you can not view contents if you open etherdelta from your android phone. Similarly if you have disabled javascript and cookies settings in your browser, you will face same problem even visiting from supported browsers. No doubt etherdelta looks confusing to some newbies but if you notice, it is easy. If you are sure problem is from website, you can wait few hours, sometimes there is server upgradation and visitors aren't able to browse their pages
Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:01:52 PM

i am using OPERA mini in Etherdelta.
and it seems sometime it is smooth and
sometimes it's just loading
saying "JUST a MOMENT"

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
illinest

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:58:34 PM

What gas price and gas limit is everyone using right now? The safe/low and even standard prices on ETH Gas Station keep resulting in "low fee" errors. I managed to get one through last night at 32 gwei / 250,000 gas limit (a couple gwei higher than what was listed on ETH Gas Station).

Is that really the norm now? If so, I'm going to have to use less staggered orders and take big orders where I can. I could have sworn I was paying 4 gwei like a month ago!

Till now I didn't face any problems with the Etherdelta with my Google Chrome, now a days their servers are lagging due to the hack soon they will resolve the issues because ETH market is kept increasing.

Did Chrome release their update patching the Meltdown vulnerability? I read that it wasn't slated for release until later this month (which seems surprising). I switched to Firefox 57 which is fully patched.

BitNaija

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:19:29 AM

I have experienced such and found that internet speed is responsible most of the time not the browser.

BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:31:00 AM

It usually works on Google Chrome fine but some people suggest that if it loads too long then use opera and use it vpn and set it to USA but I don't see any changes to be honest.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 07:03:13 AM

What gas price and gas limit is everyone using right now? The safe/low and even standard prices on ETH Gas Station keep resulting in "low fee" errors. I managed to get one through last night at 32 gwei / 250,000 gas limit (a couple gwei higher than what was listed on ETH Gas Station).

Is that really the norm now? If so, I'm going to have to use less staggered orders and take big orders where I can. I could have sworn I was paying 4 gwei like a month ago!

Did Chrome release their update patching the Meltdown vulnerability? I read that it wasn't slated for release until later this month (which seems surprising). I switched to Firefox 57 which is fully patched.

Ethgasstation does not posts live gas info. Gwei changes from minute to minute. Better is to pay standard fee or a little bit lower than that with high gas limit.

I always send eth from my ledger wallet which sends transaction without me worrying about the transaction being stucked or running out of gas.

I saw a tweet from ETHERDELTA which recommended a setting in chrome to be enabled for meltdown and spectre vulnerability.

Also check for windows new patch in windows update as well. A new windows patch was scheduled to be released in this case.
CryptoIntegrity

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:22:12 AM

Usually etherdelta is Laggy it will load on chrome although after a long time even on mobile when you use PC view or better still use opera mini
illinest

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:52:20 PM

Ethgasstation does not posts live gas info. Gwei changes from minute to minute. Better is to pay standard fee or a little bit lower than that with high gas limit.

Good to know. I've been having a lot of trouble figuring this out. I hadn't traded on Etherdelta since before the Cryptokitties network explosion. Now trying to use Metamask due to the DNS compromise last month, which I think is making things even harder. Metamask makes it tough to avoid overpaying. I guess their UX position is "reliable > cheap."

I saw a tweet from ETHERDELTA which recommended a setting in chrome to be enabled for meltdown and spectre vulnerability.

I saw this in several articles, which made me switch to Firefox:
Google says it will roll out a fix with Chrome 64, which is due to be released on January 23rd.

Also check for windows new patch in windows update as well. A new windows patch was scheduled to be released in this case.

Yeah, Windows released patches, although apparently some of them are causing problems. I definitely wouldn't touch Etherdelta without patched browser, OS and Metamask right now. Even then, I am paranoid!
rydnev

Activity: 238

+ + +

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:33:33 AM

No matter what you use, note that this site is under sanctions and consequently can not be visible in many countries due to blocking. Therefore, it is needs to use a proxy server for viewing.
Malooka
Copper Member

Activity: 289
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:53:02 AM

I am always using safari browser for using etherdalta and also other exchanges I face little bit problem but not so like other browsers and i think the problem on etherdalta on there server.
XFlowZion

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:33:57 AM

Can't seem to sign up to this and it doesn't seem to load on my browsers (safari, chrome, puffin).
Any ideas?

Chrome does work on me and perhaps you are just impatient. If it does not really load, I tried it on opera with vpn and it works much better. Hopefully, you too.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: