Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:48:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple - Congratulations! You're eligible for our giveaway!  (Read 2267 times)
tclo

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 09:24:39 PM

Hmm, that guy is using a really large font. I suppose that means he must be right.

is it premined ? yes, 100.000.000.000
is it closed source ? yes, open coin is closed source
is it centralised ? yes
is it insecure? yes, 1 emp will kill all scamripplemoney in the world

so it is SCAM

Ripple is not a scam..it's just something you personally don't care for.  Other people like it.  Not ever thing has to be 100% like Bitcoin.   Bitcoin is painfully slow to even do a transaction so it has its downsides as well.
mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 07:37:22 AM

I love how everybody keeps posting their address here expecting something. They just jump on the thought of free coins lol. Some don;t even say anything just an address and you would never hear anything from them again if you did give them anything.

I know they started the giveaway 3.5 weeks ago but upon opening a wallet and posting your address in the giveaway thread how long was it?

Your question seems pretty clear to me.

I got their email. Clicked on the link to create the ripple wallet. A new tab on my browser with that wallet page opened. I went back to my email to click on the link to claim those free 1000 XRP. That created a new tab of course (that's the way I like it with my browser). I pasted my ripple wallet address then click to confirm. Less that 1 second later I clicked back on my ripple tab page to see when those would show up in my wallet.

There were already there.

I am bitcoin all the way and believe it to be truly open and decentralized BUT I am not attached to any dogma as the free market with the free minds behind it will decide as usual.

Okay you got yours by email I see Smiley I thought you got it from the ripple giveaway thread here. i dont meet the date requirments for the ripple thread but I put my address down anyways  Tongue
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 07:43:52 AM

i got nothing, and i was signed to the newsletters before may 9, why?
Chuck

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 08:07:44 AM

Hmmm, did you check your SPAM folder?

BTC: 1CKytBzLeA1QcFM33qgi9YWPq1ax3XEJ84
Badman0316

Activity: 569
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 08:52:24 AM

rDz2xwjyVws33SgoGXYBnGmRrZivAxHqVP

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 02:06:56 PM

I love how everybody keeps posting their address here expecting something. They just jump on the thought of free coins lol. Some don;t even say anything just an address and you would never hear anything from them again if you did give them anything.

I know they started the giveaway 3.5 weeks ago but upon opening a wallet and posting your address in the giveaway thread how long was it?

Your question seems pretty clear to me.

I got their email. Clicked on the link to create the ripple wallet. A new tab on my browser with that wallet page opened. I went back to my email to click on the link to claim those free 1000 XRP. That created a new tab of course (that's the way I like it with my browser). I pasted my ripple wallet address then click to confirm. Less that 1 second later I clicked back on my ripple tab page to see when those would show up in my wallet.

There were already there.

I am bitcoin all the way and believe it to be truly open and decentralized BUT I am not attached to any dogma as the free market with the free minds behind it will decide as usual.

Okay you got yours by email I see Smiley I thought you got it from the ripple giveaway thread here. i dont meet the date requirments for the ripple thread but I put my address down anyways  Tongue

They may send more XRP for free to boost the system so don't despair yet. I was expecting to get nothing.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 10:31:26 AM

yeah , nothing there too
Chuck

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 07:31:29 AM

yeah , nothing there too

When you signed up, they should have replied with a confirmation email. I would forward that to one of these guys:

https://ripple.com/contact/

And ask what's up!

BTC: 1CKytBzLeA1QcFM33qgi9YWPq1ax3XEJ84
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: