Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 05:17:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PoS] BitcoinStake - 100% Free Airdrop Distribution  (Read 47930 times)
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:42:33 PM

no disrespect and nothing personal, but the website looks kinda weak.  I'm not the choosiest person either when it comes to this...only making this statement because I saw it was crossed off the list as if it was complete.  The website looks far too basic.

The same applies to the ANN, it's basically just a font color and font size job.  Where's the graphic designs for the website as well as the graph designs for the ANN?  I Just feel like the standard should be higher if each one of these things is worth 100k BCS....I'm hoping these things are still works in progress.

If this is ANY implication of how the whitepaper is going to look, I'm scared  Cheesy.  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make it as professional as possible.  The airdrop and stake rate alone is enough to attract people, but to grow the value of the coin past that, the roadmap and presentation of the currency will need to compete with other coins, and right now, we are a LONG way away from that....That's okay if it takes time, as long as the standard is kept high enough to compete with other coins.

Its only the beginning for this coin. Time will tell, but by the looks of it, its off to a decent start.
You are correct in requiring professionalism of the dev, but you must remember that it was an airdrop, in addition, numerous projects have beautiful websites, great lines in your white paper and development! And BCS has a maximum of 3 people in the team? Don't be picky. Wink
thebanker28

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:05:28 PM

This really sucks, I'm a newbie but have been lurking these boards for a long time. I've been following Cryptocurrencies since 2007. The dev Elimated me even though you can see my wallet staking with nothing in it. I'm in this for the long haul. I've supported and kept all my SIGT after POS after everyone who wanted to be a quick millionaire dumped SIGT. I'm supporting Semux currently been with them supporting them since Day 1. I'm really excited for BitcoinStake. I would just love to start with a few coins so I can stake as well. I would really appreciate it.

B5RnKAgwCzcQ5vyi4MuDQGpgMtykubLWSi

What Cryptocurrency were you following back in 2007? Just wondering since Bitcoin wasn't released until 2008.
Somebody with NeoRambo's level of foresight I would love to bring for a coffee. I could really do with that clarity of vision, to see into the future like that.

I have sent you 10 BCS to get you started NeoRambo e9140ca356a076264848dc0319cd9645b3c724f2afe1e9d35ee93c558744f8a7

I hope they turn out lucky for you.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
thebanker28

Activity: 303

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:10:05 PM

This really sucks, I'm a newbie but have been lurking these boards for a long time. I've been following Cryptocurrencies since 2007. The dev Elimated me even though you can see my wallet staking with nothing in it. I'm in this for the long haul. I've supported and kept all my SIGT after POS after everyone who wanted to be a quick millionaire dumped SIGT. I'm supporting Semux currently been with them supporting them since Day 1. I'm really excited for BitcoinStake. I would just love to start with a few coins so I can stake as well. I would really appreciate it.

B5RnKAgwCzcQ5vyi4MuDQGpgMtykubLWSi

BTW, get active and in a month you will be a junior member, in 2 you will be a member and then you will be able to participate in many of these.

GO!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
grapevin

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

I collect coins and tokens. HODL!

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:58:03 PM

no disrespect and nothing personal, but the website looks kinda weak.  I'm not the choosiest person either when it comes to this...only making this statement because I saw it was crossed off the list as if it was complete.  The website looks far too basic.

The same applies to the ANN, it's basically just a font color and font size job.  Where's the graphic designs for the website as well as the graph designs for the ANN?  I Just feel like the standard should be higher if each one of these things is worth 100k BCS....I'm hoping these things are still works in progress.

If this is ANY implication of how the whitepaper is going to look, I'm scared  Cheesy.  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make it as professional as possible.  The airdrop and stake rate alone is enough to attract people, but to grow the value of the coin past that, the roadmap and presentation of the currency will need to compete with other coins, and right now, we are a LONG way away from that....That's okay if it takes time, as long as the standard is kept high enough to compete with other coins.

Its only the beginning for this coin. Time will tell, but by the looks of it, its off to a decent start.
You are correct in requiring professionalism of the dev, but you must remember that it was an airdrop, in addition, numerous projects have beautiful websites, great lines in your white paper and development! And BCS has a maximum of 3 people in the team? Don't be picky. Wink

but the person doing the website got paid a lot of coins.
i also think it looks horrible.
i guess i should have offered my services...oh well.
it absolutely needs to be improved because you only get one chance to make a first impression.
a basic website is fine but it has to look much more professional than that.

I am looking for a new bounty campaign!
JHB3

Activity: 420

ELIXIR TOKEN

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:11:14 AM

joined the airdrop. Sent you a PM with my wallet address. Looks really interesting, will follow the development.

Thank you and good luck Smiley
bitcoinstake (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:36:18 AM

for those people who say "get this and this and this done like this looking like this...."

instead of talking, you can contribute and get it done.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:45:54 AM

Still waiting for my Airdrop Cheesy Do I need to unlock my wallet to be able to receive? Cheesy Please tell me so I can do so. Thank you!
benres

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:35:33 AM

I think not yet qualified for the airdrop.
YGung

Activity: 318

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:39:01 AM

for those people who say "get this and this and this done like this looking like this...."

don't gotta be vague, you can just call me out...

Look, if you want to pay someone to change the font on the Ann and restructure it a little, cool.  My whole thing was, don't give that person 100k bcs, give him say 10k BCS and reserve the difference for future endeavors.  Maybe I'm overvaluing the potential value of bcs.

constructive criticism is RARELY well received on this forum and it shouldn't be like that.  Check my post history, I don't go around just spreading FUD regularly for no reason.

ETHD, a recent coin that's doing well via airdrop put out some great stuff on behalf of their coin, then they put out a whitepaper that was comically bad.  The thread proceeded to DESTROY the whitepaper thereafter.  Cool thing about ETHD though, they didn't complain about the comments people made, they listened and decided to rework the whitepaper and are set to re-release it.  It's probably not what they wanted to do, but this is what you sign up for when you create a crypto.  In the end, that choice will positively impact that project.

The problem with airdrops is that they're packed with yes men and fake love.  Everyone's scared to go against the grain because they don't want to say anything that will DQ them from the airdrop.  You gotta ask yourself though, what means more to you, everyone saying yes and giving you that fake love, or someone that will do the uncomfy thing and point out shortcomings here and there?

This coming from someone that didn't just take the airdrop handout.  I'm grateful for what you airdropped me, but that airdrop amount was like skittles in comparison to what I've added.  

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
kennieben

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:40:59 AM

Have not bounty for twitter and facebook?
bitcoinstake (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:44:09 AM

Look, if you want to pay someone to change the font on the Ann and restructure it a little, cool.  My whole thing was, don't give that person 100k bcs, give him say 10k BCS and reserve the difference for future endeavors.  Maybe I'm overvaluing the potential value of bcs.

constructive criticism is RARELY well received on this forum and it shouldn't be like that.  Check my post history, I don't go around just spreading FUD regularly for no reason.

ETHD, a recent coin that's doing well via airdrop put out some great stuff on behalf of their coin, then they put out a whitepaper that was comically bad.  The thread proceeded to DESTROY the whitepaper thereafter.  Cool thing about ETHD though, they didn't complain about the comments people made, they listened and decided to rework the whitepaper and are set to re-release it.  It's probably not what they wanted to do, but this is what you sign up for when you create a crypto.  In the end, that choice will positively impact that project.

The problem with airdrops is that they're packed with yes men and fake love.  Everyone's scared to go against the grain because they don't want to say anything that will DQ them from the airdrop.  You gotta ask yourself though, what means more to you, everyone saying yes and giving you that fake love, or someone that will do the uncomfy thing and point out shortcomings here and there?

This coming from someone that didn't just take the airdrop handout.  I'm grateful for what you airdropped me, but that airdrop amount was like skittles in comparison to what I've added.  

Suggestions and feedback are always welcomed.

Getting things launched and quick execution to market is very important.  All these things can always be improved and re-iterated.

Being the first (website, ann, block explorer, etc) up and running is priority.

There's always time later to get it "perfect".

If you want things changed/revised, there are the contacts on front page of ANN...and they will gladly listen to your suggestions.

for the ANN, this is a newbie account, and images does not display until jr. account, and we do have the graphics already made.

As for the award amounts, you don't need to worry about how I budget the coins, let me handle that.
nhatkythangnam

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:49:29 AM

wow so fast with create news first exchange , no one sell BCS cheap .

https://www.tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=BCS_BTC
YGung

Activity: 318

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:53:39 AM

Suggestions and feedback are always welcomed.

Getting things launched and quick execution to market is very important.  All these things can always be improved and re-iterated.

Being the first (website, ann, block explorer, etc) up and running is priority.

There's always time later to get it "perfect".

If you want things changed/revised, there are the contacts on front page of ANN...and they will gladly listen to your suggestions.

for the ANN, this is a newbie account, and images does not display until jr. account, and we do have the graphics already made.

Cool *Salute*...Now THAT is a (great) response I can drink to  Cheesy, and that makes it seem like everything is all just a simple misunderstanding.

All the best going forward.  I will be here supporting the network via staking as close to 24/7 as possible for the foreseeable future.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
robocop3

Activity: 375

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:57:30 AM

when this coin will be listed by exchangs? Grin
robocop3

Activity: 375

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:58:31 AM

wow,great! it has been listed by exchangs! just a few days!
warto

Activity: 291

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:16:39 AM

joined ,., done send my address in PM

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
samsungvina19

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:22:34 AM

wow,great! it has been listed by exchangs! just a few days!
i saw the bcs price so cheap , keep for new exchange , the price will increase

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
Dickiy

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:28:48 AM

done send my address

phieudu0408

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:55:11 AM

Awesome, Joined and waiting to  receive coins.
madsergio

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:58:20 AM

Received BCS from airdrop. Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: