Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:46:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PUZ] Puzcoin - Secure | POW CPU mining | MasterNode | Airdrop  (Read 23922 times)
ItsCrafty

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 12:58:18 PM

Its very unfortunate that the devs (if they did) give up on this project. One has to work hard to earn the value for their coins and this is really sad to see this coin getting delisted from the only exchange it made it to.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:09:11 PM

Its very unfortunate that the devs (if they did) give up on this project. One has to work hard to earn the value for their coins and this is really sad to see this coin getting delisted from the only exchange it made it to.

Yes, it's not worth paying attention to this project because Dev wants to get more money from investors but unfortunately All investors knew it and They had gone out of this coin and this project has not any new technologies or good plans  for it.
CreamyCheesecake

Activity: 339
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 03:41:11 AM

It's true but is the risk we all have to take when we are the earliest adopters of the coin. I started mining this coin the very first day it was launched and saw it getting listed in coinsmarkets, then they had an issue with the wallet, dev didn't update anything so they delisted PUZ. I think they were having issues forking the coin, they couldn't sort things out and they just prefer to abandon PUZ and do something else. It would be amazing if they were working behind scenes all this time in implementing better code or something and take this coin from the ashes but, thst would be too idealist.

Let's hope the dev at least have the decency to say the project is officially dead.

▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬  ● ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬ ● ▬  A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM ▬▬▬► WP
MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT
canonical

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:40:53 AM

It's true but is the risk we all have to take when we are the earliest adopters of the coin. I started mining this coin the very first day it was launched and saw it getting listed in coinsmarkets, then they had an issue with the wallet, dev didn't update anything so they delisted PUZ. I think they were having issues forking the coin, they couldn't sort things out and they just prefer to abandon PUZ and do something else. It would be amazing if they were working behind scenes all this time in implementing better code or something and take this coin from the ashes but, thst would be too idealist.

Let's hope the dev at least have the decency to say the project is officially dead.

It's a real shame as this wallet works well, downloads the blockchain quickly, and the masternodes have been easy to get going and run solidly. More than can be said for the majority of coins released these days; masternodes have been problematic on a lot of recent coins. PUZ has also, even now, had some solid mining hash on it. There's 52 GH/s mining it currently on lpool.
kienanh99

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:22:34 AM

Website good, wallet good, I hope coin live
ItsCrafty

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 07:38:14 AM

Very well said. Its the devs moral responsibility to let us know about any plans. I am sick of these projects popping up and making us loose our precious time on them. I am all in to take over the coin if the dev wants.

canonical

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:39:53 AM

Very well said. Its the devs moral responsibility to let us know about any plans. I am sick of these projects popping up and making us loose our precious time on them. I am all in to take over the coin if the dev wants.

Given that the dev has disappeared, if you feel you want to take over the project, go ahead. It's an abandonned project otherwise, so, no harm done.
brendan6498011

Activity: 370

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:39:44 AM

is this coin really dead? i have some coins in my wallet, i hope the dev come back soon and promote this project!

⚡⚡ BLN ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ BLN is a new PoS revolutionary coin 
BLN-BlackNet:POS 4.0 + DAPP + Zero-Knowledge Proof 
 BLN donate address:blacknet1kp7xfpwv9pztd9v4kskhkyheejqmsss7xq58hapkm6fmurmvwd2qcapdzy
pinball_wizard

Activity: 702
Merit: 102

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:22:32 PM

Waiting for a takeover...no dev...no exchange for now. Dead coin for sure...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
aitorp6

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:45:10 PM

I think that this project is dead, I have several coins in the wallet and I thin that are worthless.

The developers are missing and this thread remains without updates, so yes, I thin that is dead.

Any of you have any other news?
ItsCrafty

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 02:39:11 PM

Given that the dev has disappeared, if you feel you want to take over the project, go ahead. It's an abandonned project otherwise, so, no harm done.

We will still need support from the dev in the initial transition. Unfortunately he is not even showing up online. I will try to send him dm and see if he responds.

canonical

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:20:42 PM

We will still need support from the dev in the initial transition. Unfortunately he is not even showing up online. I will try to send him dm and see if he responds.

I don't think so. I follow as coins which were taken over by after the dev completely abandoned, never to be seen again. Access to the source code was all they needed to clone the source and continue development themselves. I can point you in the direction of someone whose done this if that would help.
kienanh99

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:47:03 AM

Wallet still good, lychebit current 15GHz Hash Grin Grin
ItsCrafty

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 03:27:42 AM

I don't think so. I follow as coins which were taken over by after the dev completely abandoned, never to be seen again. Access to the source code was all they needed to clone the source and continue development themselves. I can point you in the direction of someone whose done this if that would help.

That would be a great help if you can. I feel the initial code is pretty strong and working very well and dev should have had done some marketing to promote this coin in a right way.

canonical

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:23:11 AM

That would be a great help if you can. I feel the initial code is pretty strong and working very well and dev should have had done some marketing to promote this coin in a right way.

Not a problem. Let me ask them first if they're OK with me putting you two together. If they're all good with it, I'll put you two together.
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:59:17 PM

anyone know is this project are till ongoing? any exchange can sell it now, coinsmarkets can't trade the Puzocin now?

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Mythul

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:54:18 PM

Without GPU miners competing, CPU mining is not a good idea. Can PUZ COINS prevent zombie computers?

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:51:45 AM

It's not about buying too late, it's about selling too early.
Buy and hold. Longterm. 10+ years.
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:46:50 PM

There is nothing to do with this coin because Dev does not still want this coin to be listed on the exchanges.
it means this coin has some exchanges to trade so I think this coin has no future .
litas

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:37:27 AM

There is nothing to do with this coin because Dev does not still want this coin to be listed on the exchanges.
it means this coin has some exchanges to trade so I think this coin has no future .

It was dead 10 days after the launch. People are wasting hash power mining it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: