Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:16:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any New Crypto Currencies to look into?  (Read 1032 times)
OneNattyLitecoin

Activity: 356
Merit: 335

If you don’t believe, why are you here?

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:12:03 AM

Equitrader (EQT): mining halving soon, will migrate to PoS (30%) only in 2018, launches beta social network in November. It’s Currently a low market cap, $5-6MIL. This is 2.5x over ico price v Bitcoin. A product launch could go 5X on speculation alone.

See link in sig for more info.
Hafik

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:25:41 AM

The new ICO is worth seeing, because there we can find something that we think is important. let alone the results later we can enjoy for our interests. but beware do not mostly see the new ICO, later even dizzy.

LoyalCoin
▄▄
████▄▄
████████
▀▀██████

▄▄░░▀▀██
████▄▄
████████
▀▀██████
▄▄░░▀▀██
████▄▄
████████
▀▀██████
░░░░▀▀██
..Redefining Customer Loyalty..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    PRE-SALE    OnGoing Now   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ▄▄
  ▄▄████
████████
██████▀▀
██▀▀░░
▄▄
  ▄▄████
████████
██████▀▀
██▀▀░░
▄▄
  ▄▄████
████████
██████▀▀
██▀▀░░░░
grapevin

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

I collect coins and tokens. HODL!

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:37:29 AM

ETBC is the Erc20 token version of bitcoin. It just had an airdrop and is trading quite low price. Could raise in value.

i just got the ebtc airdrop.
there's something about it. not sure what but i'm holding my coins, not selling.
i was going to buy more but the price went up.
good price action already.
the dev gave me coins out of his/her own wallet after an issue.
that's a good sign.
i'm hoping for good things.

I am looking for a new bounty campaign!
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:39:59 AM

I've been tracking Open Money (http://openmoney.digital), a blockchain initiative for developers to easier integrate into the blockchain and accept crypto. They are going to be issuing their token soon. From the team to product, I like everything I've seen from them so far and I would recommend looking into them - I plan to invest. As another poster mentioned Kin is also interesting, I've invested in their token as well.
Viewed from the vision of his mission may want to issue a new breakthrough, as well as his team has a history of quality knowledge.
later we see its development

jules-jules

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:09:22 AM

Sonm is good buy, it just did 50% and is still 0.15. The developers are active.

SONM doubled again. Crazy! Still a very good long term hold.
jules-jules

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:11:02 AM

I heard about Kyber Network (KNC), I think it is a good project but haven't read most of the papers yet.

Agree with KNC. With the institutional backing and community engagement it receives, it looks to be a big hold for 2018.
bramborakymilenec

Activity: 236

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:57:18 AM

I am looking at Crowdholding.

Great whitepaper, all about co-creation, strong team and had a successful pre-sale.

Only thing that is lacking is there marketing, but hopefully with the money from the pre-sale that will change.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
[BAST]

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:00:57 AM

BAST- Blockchain Accounting Smart Token ! PRE ICO IN PROGRESS ! +100%

ITS GONNA BE BIG!
imperatron

Activity: 459

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:36:54 AM

Have a look at Elixir, they have a very active team that keeps on delivering new stuff! They plan nice mobile app and their marketcap is still very low. It had a pullback last night, so its a good time to get on board!
J. Cooper

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

Alea iacta est

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:40:44 AM

A quick message for OP. you need to take into account that most recommendations will be extremely biased just watch out for that.
My biased opinion would be to look out for bitquence (Bqx). The project had nice ico returns and is looking very strong going into 2018. Certainly a solid long term hold.
bassong

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:53:18 AM

I like Factom, even though it is not exactly new. It is a blockchain based system which optimizes and stores millions of real time records under  single hash. It is very useful for all kinds of business applications, and I see a very bright future when more people get to use it, the price will mos definitely increase.It is doing very well at the moment too.
FULL_TILT

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:55:11 AM

Sonm is good buy, it just did 50% and is still 0.15. The developers are active.

I'm very sceptical about SONM.
After years of efforts by Microsoft, Google, Amazon, Salesforge, and universities all around the world Supercomputer Network Systems is yet in early stage and SONM team come out with a effective solution?
Btw I'll look closely next development and in case i'll be happy to be wrong.

leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:06:51 AM

Quite an informative thread and I am sure if one follows this, one would definitely learn about lot of coins and other stuff that Crypto has to offer. I really liked reading https://www.investitin.com/masternode/ , there is a sharp shift towards MasterNodes and this article covers a lot about it. I really recommend everyone to read this article.

I will closely follow the thread because I love to read and keep myself updated with info. Thank you for starting this thread.
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:11:06 AM

Hi chaitanyagoa,

One that I'm am very excited about (and fair disclosure, heavily invested in) is Safex.  Some other coins out there claim to allow for a decentralized anonymous marketplace - but all of that is bogus.  Safex, and the Chille marketplace is (or will be) the real thing.  It's in the very late stages of development, so if you are willing to hodl for 6-12 months, you should see a huge return.   Check out the dividend calculator on their website safex.io 

Here's the first of a series of FAQs

https://www.reddit.com/r/safex/comments/736dta/safex_faq_1_general_questions/

Want to agree with you about Safex.
Im holding this coin too and pretty sure about its good future!
Dividents is also is one of those cool stuff we all want fo future!
Crptotradr

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:32:31 PM

Take a look at www.alttradex.com and www.modex.tech
Great products and teams, likely to generate revenue relatively quickly, particularly Alttradex.
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:21:54 PM

ETBC is the Erc20 token version of bitcoin. It just had an airdrop and is trading quite low price. Could raise in value.

I think you meant to say EBTC. LIke he said it's supposed t be an ERC20 based copy of bitcoin.  I'm not sure how much traction it will be able to gain, or what problem it solves exactly, but I'm keeping an eye on it!
I am pretty sure that he is trying to explain the properties from the EBTC coin like you mentioned. The coin might have a nice pump after the people let coins go from their airdrop.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 05:16:46 PM

Well look into gaming coins they are something that dumb stupid people will pay for and you can profit from.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
chaitanyagoa (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:49:53 AM

Hi chaitanyagoa,

One that I'm am very excited about (and fair disclosure, heavily invested in) is Safex.  Some other coins out there claim to allow for a decentralized anonymous marketplace - but all of that is bogus.  Safex, and the Chille marketplace is (or will be) the real thing.  It's in the very late stages of development, so if you are willing to hodl for 6-12 months, you should see a huge return.   Check out the dividend calculator on their website safex.io 

I will check it out!
Manchumichael

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:21:11 AM

Hi chaitanyagoa,

Want to agree with you about Safex.
Im holding this coin too and pretty sure about its good future!
Dividents is also is one of those cool stuff we all want fo future!

I did not check this coin. thanks for your information i will also check and invest.
gutshot5820

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:33:53 AM

I invested a little because I think the team is great and Mark Cuban. Plus, the applications are endless.

http://www.esportsinsider.com/2017/10/unikoingold-becomes-largest-ever-gaming-esports-token/
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: