Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:30:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any New Crypto Currencies to look into?  (Read 1032 times)
Flamingo86

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:36:44 AM

KickCoin x10 end of the year.
disam

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:44:30 AM

check out hive project, ticker hvn at hitbtc. And also a interesting ico going on : hedge token
cryptoadmire

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:13:45 PM

I would look into the YUPIE creating by Crowdholding.

Their ICO launches on the 1st of November.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:46:17 PM

The most interesting crypto's to me at the moment are Rialto XRL with it's arbitrage algorithm and % of profit to tokenholders, Bridgecoin BCO with it's wallet decentralized exchange paying token holders % of profits, and Chainlink LINK for it's future awesomeness.

c0ax

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:54:36 PM

The most interesting upcoming ICO is the DIVI Project (http://diviproject.org).

1).  They are backed by an excellent team, with young devs. Senior Microsoft and Yahoo employees on their advisory board too.

2).  They are developing a new blockchain (multi-tier masternode blockchain, nearly everyone can afford to run the "Copper" masternode,
price: at 1,000 DIVI.  Which is around 1.5 ETH)

3).  Their blockchain also has a lottery system, where each week a large sum of DIVI is awarded randomly to some lucky person.

4).  They're developing a market place for DIVI.

5).  They're developing a smart-wallet, to interact with the market place and exchanges, with the blockchain directly.  Easy for newbies to get in to crypto.

6).  The founders of the project are already have a track record of running large businesses, which makes me hopeful.

7).  The founders are very approachable people, you can hit them up in Slack and ask any question you want.

Check out their youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCihooU0crqQkBOvV0_lsRnw
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:01:10 PM

cindicator seems a good project and i kind trust in cindicator coin cause its seems stable and still developing. another coin i look into is aventus its seems aventus had a great potential too, ill hold my coin till the platform release i believe the value will rise to the moon. anyway happy investing there is still many coin that worth to watch.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: