Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:18:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will we succeed with bitcoin?  (Read 555 times)
Enya97 (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:54:26 AM

I am wondering to myself will I succeed in bitcoin world!

if you feel bad about yourself that you will succeed later on bitcoin?? Roll Eyes
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:59:18 AM

if you feel bad about yourself that you will succeed later on bitcoin?? Roll Eyes
As long as I can learn a lot about bitcoin world maybe I can succeed later on. Seeing the progress of bitcoin with a pretty amazing price so far has been able to bring us a success too.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:04:04 AM

Think positive always believe that you will become  successful someday here in bitcoin world. Forget the negative it will onoy destroy your will to become what you are dreaming of.

2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 02:10:45 AM

The world is an evil place and don't underestimate the deceptive low blows they can trow at you when they want to crush you and bitcoin. They are good at it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:21:12 AM

For me, success in bitcoin all started when i registered in this forum. As what i understand, as your account aged and your rank gets higher, your chances of landing a high-paying signature campaign also increases. With that being said, success comes only to person who has a positive way of thinking.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:29:26 AM

Yess many people who using this bitcoin became rich because they're always workhard everyday so  if you want to become success keep workhard everyday  to earn bitcoin and someday you'll become rich like others.
8270thNinja

Activity: 210

busy in real life, long post gap is understandable

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:39:14 AM

It depends if you will put time, effort and also your whole self for earning bitcoins and wanting to get rich and intelligent on cryptocurrency then you maybe will succeed on the cryptocurrency world. It will not also take a short time on being successful you need also have a lot of patience on this field, and be emotionally strong enough for different price downtrend.
audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:39:38 AM

I am a believer of bitcoin and I know if I will invest here I can have a better future ahead. I heard many people who earn from bitcoin and was able to support their finances while other was able to built their savings and own business. I want to succeed in bitcoin and I will do my best to reach all my goals.
andie kisno

Activity: 163

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:41:17 AM

if for me the important optimist with what we do, and keep the spirit of experience to improve our future better still learn from the already, undoubtedly we will succeed and achieve success with bitcoin BTC   Shocked Shocked
jiamileshuai

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:47:27 AM

If you think that will not be success in bitcoin, you will be never success.
Never wondering about the success or not, our future is on our thought now. As long as we want to learn and work hard in everything what we do, the result will not disappoint us. Whatever what we are doing, we need to be positive thinking and the world will give positive feed back. Our thinking is such as a magnet.
lucifochrome

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:47:35 AM

What do you mean by succeeding? If your definition is to have more money in terms of bitcoin then you can succeed. However, success needs to be build over time, meaning to say you cannot have a lot of bitcoins in a day or a week maybe months unless you are willing to spend so much money with trading buying low and selling high then maybe in about a week or two you will profit from it. The greater the risk the higher the returns so, if you are some rich guy then risk a huge amount of money in trading but if you are just like me an average person the  it will take some time before we succeed. There will be a lot of trials along the way, with the ups and downs of the price, high volatility can somehow discourage you, but you just have to hold on, if it push through then profit will be great. It is the things that we learn along the way that will make us successful not just in bitcoin. So i suggest we do our research with everything. Success is the end game it is the journey that really matters.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:48:04 AM

First of all, Before Success come into our mind.
There should be an objective to it.
on how we could aim the spot of success.
Success needs, discipline, time, effort, and risk.

In bitcoin world, success is a positive Word.
Invest Wise, Trade Wise, Work Wise, and most important
don't forget to always look in the Future, Save money.
Jarr

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:50:04 AM

As long as I can learn a lot about bitcoin world maybe I can succeed later on. Seeing the progress of bitcoin with a pretty amazing price so far has been able to bring us a success too.
i am still learning about bitcoin now mate, so i hope i will got successful in this cryptocurrency area like you. the price is the reason why bitcoin attract me to looking for it.

YOUR FUTURE SUCCESSFUL ENTREPRENEUR
Budening

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:52:20 AM

I think we will to success with trading, mining, invest, and dicipline, because of that we can seen progress bitcoin very good. With bitcoin I can have a nice future ahead, good luck for miner i hope we can to success together. Thanks
#regardforsucces

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:01:23 AM

There is only one Bitcoin. So if you consider being born 100 years ago or 100 years from now, Bitcoin would not be an opportunity for you to create massive wealth. As long as the blockchain technology has no fatal flaws then it is a good possibility that the blockchain concept will be used for digital monetary transactions now and in the future.

I am sure that 100 years from now we will have more advanced types of cryptocurrencies, possibly even a few forks from Bitcoin. While other currencies attempt to add complexity or unique utility to their coins, Bitcoin offers the greatest of all which is simply a store of value.
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:03:04 AM

As for starter like me, i would like to believe that i will succeed with Bitcoin, Thinking Positive is a good way and good for my investment in Bitcoin. If i only started few years back maybe now i am very very rich. So i will just keep my heads up and believe in Bitcoin like most of you did.
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:04:02 AM

To be successful with Bitcoins. You need to study it and give it everything you can to learn it. Take a lot of time the most important. Always read to gain plenty of bitcoins. Be industrious and patient. Many people have repented because of their actions of action that are not thought out. There are so many things to know about it and if you can see it you can be successful here

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:13:52 AM

Believe that bitcoin can lead you to a success. All you need is a desire and a strong spirit to achieve your dreams. With bitcoin we are given ease in doing the job. There are many variations of work that we can live, most jobs are much easier than working in the real world. In addition we can earn much more because sometimes bitcoin gives us a miracle to realize our dreams.
Swinging Phallus

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:15:17 AM

Bitcoin is an ushering revolution that is quietly taken place by every modern citizen of any / every nation. This modest form of currency will eventually become the new norm once it's understood well enough. As everyone else is saying the more you understand the better - spread the knowledge of it. A friend of mine had informed me last year to check out BTC and buy some. I didn't take the time to research it and I didn't care to buy it because I assumed 200$ for one bitcoin is a rip off. If only I had known what it actually was before I assumed it's value.
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:31:33 AM

of course you have to feel good with yourself because its make you confident and make near with success
like my first time in bitcoin i just believe bitcoin is my way to success

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████