Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:37:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano  (Read 32804 times)
DDamiRR

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:41:00 AM

I also believe that in the long term Cardano will show good growth. This is one of the coins I have high hopes for.
okeanis

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:49:22 AM

I think now ADA is a very good coin for long-term investments.  And in a year the price will grow several times
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:44:37 PM

What do you think about $ADA,
I see total supply this coin is = 24 billion, and so hard to make this coin grow, this coin very crazy
The Cardano project openly considers the need for regulatory oversight, preserving the confidentiality and protection of consumers through an innovative software architecture.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
bisti

Activity: 194

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:49:23 AM

Help needed: unprofit organisation to help animals

First, I would like to apologize for the level of my english.

I am a volonteer in unprofit local organisation to help animals called "Smile for home". Smile for home is registred in registar of organisations in Zagreb, Croatia under number 21012395 and it is established since January 2017. and this is our website:

http://www.smijesakzadom.com

Organisation is not funded by the Government and it is financed by donations, gifts in kind, grants, legacies and special fundraising events. We also have webshop with shirts, bags, calendars and mugs on or website, with Organisations logo - for purchase.

In this year and a half almoust 13.000 animals were helped and adopted from our shelter (yes it seems unreal for such a small organisation but we have a lot of volounteers)

So far we had a little place to adopt animals in need, it wasn't much but it was something. Now city decided to take that away and we are asking for help because we need new place to stay. Any donation, if possible, will help, no matter how small.

Since crypto is unregulated here in Croatia (kinda grey zone) I am giving my personal adress for donations (at the moment there is only $4 on wallet) and considering Government couldn't help us, we are not planning to pay taxes on any donation we got this way - therefore I will donate local fiat money after I transfer it from crypto.

If you are capable of helping, we would be very gratefull!

ETH donations: 0x10296b6c6a700fbe4913b291c288861d59508d15
BTC donations: 1EZNAdsmPVTgFn1MsVrsnBaa7sUB8upE31

(this is also posted on Reddit subreddit Cardano)
embung mereng

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:48:50 AM

in my opinion, cardano is one of the good coins that has good potential for the future and see Cardano development in the market, I think it would be very profitable if investing in Cardano
jdkfy

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:00:46 AM

The core development team behind Cardano: engineers, scientists, operating officers, and the total number exceeds the astonishing 50th place. It is no exaggeration to say that as a newly established blockchain team, Cardano's team is the most professional and qualified team we have ever seen. The future cryptocurrency market Cardano is also a force that cannot be ignored.
wack slacker

Activity: 966

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:18:30 AM

I found this to be a great project with the dev team constantly updating and improving the source code continuously. The ADA has a team that is dedicated to working with Emurgo. There is a lot of good news with the project and they update very often. I feel this is a safe and worthwhile investment.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:21:04 AM

I found this to be a great project with the dev team constantly updating and improving the source code continuously. The ADA has a team that is dedicated to working with Emurgo. There is a lot of good news with the project and they update very often. I feel this is a safe and worthwhile investment.

There is no doubt that Cardano's team is the choice that will ensure this project can last for a long time, in addition to the team of course the most important thing is the investor, as long as there are investors it will make the ADA continues to skyrocket.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

edynolan

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:59:10 AM

ADA is a very progressive coin. I think that she has a real future. At first I could not choose between the ADA and Litecoin, but stopped at the ADA
artemdubina88

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:02:13 AM

I believe that you need to buy this beast and wait for a huge profit, but this is just my opinion!)
blue_skiy

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:31:17 AM

Solid background
https://wikicryptocoins.com/currency/Cardano
cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:35:24 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2018, 10:50:12 AM by cointopper

Hello Cardano believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Cardano at: https://cointopper.com/coin/cardano

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:45:55 PM

I suggest that you look at the ICO Paytomat. Not so long ago, I was advised by his old friends and I decided to study him. Pyotomat's chip is to create an opportunity to spend decentralized payments by cryptology in restaurants, shops, hotels. In my opinion, this is really a worthy idea and a cool investment project, is not it?

That project is a scam. I mean they may not seem like they don't want your money but when they come and leave their development to the community after they sold their bags of coins then they will be considered as a scam. Cardano is a working product and is kind of scam too but it's not that plain to see.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
twitami1

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:51:33 PM

Cardano distinguishes itself from other projects on the blockchain: advocates the introduction of regulatory oversight, puts the protection of users through a thoughtful software architecture, development in the light of strict academic standards
TmottaDing

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:59:08 PM

Cardano is a good investment, but i think that i am never going to understand the real purpose of their blockchain, i mean, there are a lot of other coins that have better projects than it (just like eth - neo - eos) that are similiar to it

eerygarden

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:00:35 PM

The Chinese government announced the introduction of a blockchain evaluation system and evaluates 28 projects , including Cardano . 28 blockchain projects are evaluated based on their technological capabilities and practical applications , according to the CCID announcement .
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:18:44 PM

What are the advantages of a state -supported crypto index , and what are the benefits for Cardano ?
MoneyCrafter

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:20:16 PM

It's a wonderful cardano project, but there are also some nuances that worry me very much. Cardano has a lot of coins, and accordingly very capitalization will grow very quickly, which is naturally not very good.
bitivan

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:43:50 PM

Cardano looks very decent. But i think that this coin is better for a long term investment. If you believe in its potential and prepared to wait a little bit, then it's definitely a good choice. If you would like to get fast results and big profit soon, i would choose something else.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:55:43 PM

Cardano looks very decent. But i think that this coin is better for a long term investment. If you believe in its potential and prepared to wait a little bit, then it's definitely a good choice. If you would like to get fast results and big profit soon, i would choose something else.

Cardano is good for long term investment their platform are really good it also have a real product the price right now are too low 0.2$ so if you buy right now and hold until the price get in touch to 1 to 3$ you can get a huge profit, in coinmarketcap cardano take a spot to no.8 best altcoin in the market its better to research every detailed of cardano if you want to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: