Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:47:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SEED] Ignite Ratings - Decentralized Ratings and Index Fund  (Read 1166 times)
tansoft64 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:52:06 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2017, 06:13:01 AM by tansoft64

Please contact IgniteRatings  for any questions
or You can go here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2149523.0

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
P E K K A

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:54:30 AM

Reserving indonesian translation
My prev work is here : Show the last topics started by this person.
Westinhome

Activity: 1582
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 11:51:15 PM

I think this project was being great, i would like to follow this. When this campaign will open ?
Im just thinking about coming of this campaign maybe i will going to participated on it when my campaign end.
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:31:15 AM

this concept will be needed by many people especially for investors, seems to be one of the projects that will succeed quickly, I hope to join this project, may run smoothly according to good planning, good luck with this project
samle

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:50:11 AM

wow, you are good dev, I think this project was being great, i would like to follow this. When this signature campaign and translation will open ?
Iam just thinking about coming of this campaign maybe i will going to participated in this project

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
tansoft64 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:27:52 AM

I also wait for further announcement from the team about the bounty campaign.

I just post it here when its done...
Loco Motive

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

🌟

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:33:46 AM

So it's just like Numeraire but a bit less sophisticated?
The first sentence in your ANN is not true, you are not the first to do that.

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
▄███████████▀ ▄████████████████████████
██████████▀ ▄█████████████████████████▀
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  The first Peer to Peer Financial Content 
& Information Marketplace

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  Pre-Sale is now Live,
         with a 39% bonus!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
TELEGRAM ■■ FACEBOOK ■■ TWITTER ■■ LINKEDIN
     MEDIUM ■■ YOUTUBE ■■ GITHUB ■■ BOUNTY
MakersONE

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:50:26 PM

Hi developers, do you plan on doing a bounty campaign?
If so, I would like to know the date of the announcement.
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:58:35 PM

Hi developers, do you plan on doing a bounty campaign?
If so, I would like to know the date of the announcement.

Maybe they will decide to launch after the finish of seed round because the ICO will get started in January. Let's see what the team will take decision whether to launch any promo campaign or not.
Igniteratings

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 12:02:04 AM

Hi Guys his is Chris from Ignite. First thanks for all your questions. We for sure will offer a bountry program but need to be careful how much publicity we make before the ICO starts, we can only do a big PR push once but I would like to keep this poat active with questions about the project.

We are still in seed but would like to make more awareness and describe the project more to those that are interested in what we are building.

The project is truely a first as no one has offered a decentralized ratings platform for investment intelligence. The fund aspect is simply designed  as a rewards mechanism.

If you have some questions and would like to get involved please post here.

Or visit www.igniteratings.com and get in touch with us there.

Thanks again!
Oliver_Ignite

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:29:54 AM

Hi guys,

For those not in the know, our pre-sale kicks off next week on 15th December.

Things have moved on significantly since October, with our product v1 coming together quickly.

Ignite has a real team, real location, real vision, and a solid product that will take off.

Register for our whitelist here: https://igniteratings.com/whitelist/

Oliver
Ignite
NokasKili

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Professional Portuguese Translator

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:54:09 AM

Dear Ignite team

Could you please kindly inform the community about Bounty program status?
Thank you!

ravenenderman

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:27:27 AM

Hi, guys, tell me where are you incorporated?
Crypto_Police

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 09:12:07 AM

I love this idea! I think it's one of the best ICOs I have seen yet, for these reasons.

1. The Idea

Ignite is solving a massive problem. The lack of information. As an investor in many ICOs myself, the first problem I notice is the lack of credible information. By bringing a community that is incentivised by trading gains together, we can ensure we receive top quality information, before anyone else receives it. Knowledge is Power!

2. The Team

No matter how good an idea maybe, the success of the idea depends on a strong team. And after personally interacting with the team over the past few months, I can vouch that the Ignite team is not just here for a pump and dump, they are here to solve an issue for the entire crypto community.

Just take a look at some the articles written by them, for instance, did you know the first IPO ever held was that of the East India Company?

https://medium.com/igniteratings/financial-markets-to-crypto-markets-history-repeats-itself-again-9e3881a23d7d

3. Adjusting to Market Conditions and Taking Feedback

It is not enough to have a strong team, we need a team that takes constructive feedback and implements it. The crowdsale was initially set at 20,000,000 IGNT tokens, but on feedback from the community, the cap was halved to 10,000,000 tokens, while keeping the price same!

This to me is the first sign of success as the community is shaping decisions in a true decentralised manner, and it shows the team is always responsive and pro active.

4. Media Awareness

We all depend on media to aid us in our decisions, and Ignite has been featured on many publications like NASDAQ, CoinTelegraph, TokenMarket and ICOBench, in a positive light.

From the NASDAQ release:

As all community members share the common goal of profit, interests are fully aligned across the community to ensure that individuals rate well and rate honestly. The end result is a decentralised ratings agency which, according to swarm theory, should provide superior returns, while providing real-time ratings information to the industry.

5. True Diversification

The Ignite Index will only invest a maximum of 1 percent of its current net asset value into any one asset, which makes the token itself an incredible diversification tool in its own right, as it provides token holders with exposure to the highest-rated ICOs, based on truly decentralised insights.

This is going to be a massive idea and will definitely revolutionise the entire cryptocurrency landscape.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 07:34:16 AM

Looks like that people are missing the great opportunity to invest in the perspective project. Is it enough awareness about the project has been spread around or is it still going to be a marketing campaign before platform goes live? Or I am in the wrong Ignite Ratings thread? Embarrassed
zyrenhufalar11

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:01:23 AM

latest update about this project or any  new info about it
Kriptobt1

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:16:39 AM

Ignite RATINGS Beta, Consensus, Ethereum, UPbit, HoweyCoins.com - Breakfast with Ignite, Episode 10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=ISU24J45DhE

In this episode, Chris and Damon chat about:

- the ongoing testing of the Ignite RATINGS platform, and give you a sneak peek of next week's feature-boosted and redesigned platform update, ahead of its release;
- Consensus NY;
- China's love of Ethereum;
- the UPbit investigation; and
- the must-buy ICO of 2018, HoweyCoins.com - GET THEM WHILE THEY ARE HOT!!!

On top of all that, we are still looking for beta testers, please submit your details to the following sign-up form if you wish to be considered (next week you will be able to play with the brand new version of the platform!):
Blyfla

Activity: 184

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:09:40 AM

Interesting project for me. I'd like to read more about it. Could you give us more information about it?
Julina

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:52:15 AM

Are you going to create a platform like youtube or ads on other video sites? I hope this project be useful for publishers or advertisers in video niche.
Igniteratings

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 10:14:46 AM

Are you going to create a platform like youtube or ads on other video sites? I hope this project be useful for publishers or advertisers in video niche.

We are not like you tube or any other video site. I think maybe you have the projects mixed up. Ignite is a crypto ratings platform, although we do have our own youtube channel and very well produced show which we discuss topics of interest.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: