Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:41:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][UFR][ICO] Upfiring | Incentivized P2P File-Sharing  (Read 38720 times)
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 05:14:25 AM

I really hope that the new exchange is everything exept Yobit, because that wouldn't really attract more volume, since it is a very shady 'exchange' that lists scam/ico coins.

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
klax

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 08:07:46 AM

I really hope that the new exchange is everything exept Yobit, because that wouldn't really attract more volume, since it is a very shady 'exchange' that lists scam/ico coins.

Indeed, I don't think Yobit would help this project. But I am sure that release an Alpha version of the P2P client will draw more attention.

PONTUS   ★   INVESTMENT TOKEN - SALE STARTS ON 01.04.2022    ★   PONTUS
►   pontus.network   ◄
        ANN  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Facebook
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 08:26:23 AM

Either it's me because it is a friday morning but I don't seem to be able to find an infographic roadmap for Upfiring.

I would like to share the project with some potential investors...

Can someone point me in the right direction?

eazy-e

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:39:32 PM

Either it's me because it is a friday morning but I don't seem to be able to find an infographic roadmap for Upfiring.

I would like to share the project with some potential investors...

Can someone point me in the right direction?

https://medium.com/@Upfiring/upfiring-dapp-updated-development-schedule-775f7d30309f
TonyGaruda88

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:42:25 PM

Wow, this is really a different project than I've ever seen before. This project explains by displaying images on youtube. This is really a very creative idea. Every effort is done will be in accordance with the results.
nafantc

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:38:44 PM

I have learned about UFR when it was $0.1. Unfortunately, didn't buy. Is now a good enough time to buy? on the one hand, price look sweet right now, but on the other hand, not much news about project, twitter posts are rare, bitcointalk not very active, too, no new exchanges (as it was said here: https://hackernoon.com/the-upfiring-dapp-mid-january-2018-update-2fe0d4d3a6e6 ).
vegaed1

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:28:48 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 08:50:37 PM by vegaed1

I have learned about UFR when it was $0.1. Unfortunately, didn't buy. Is now a good enough time to buy? on the one hand, price look sweet right now, but on the other hand, not much news about project, twitter posts are rare, bitcointalk not very active, too, no new exchanges (as it was said here: https://hackernoon.com/the-upfiring-dapp-mid-january-2018-update-2fe0d4d3a6e6 ).

I just purchased some more at $.40 cents just now. Almost everything is down at the moment.  I think it's a great time to buy. Market cap is currently around 6M which is very low and can easily be in the 100M+ later this year. We've already seen UFR hit 40M market cap just weeks ago. There is almost always delays in developing projects.

Guys take advantage of this current bear market and load up as much as you can. When people are selling because of fear BUY!

As mention previously there is more activity on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Upfiring/
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 08:22:01 AM

I just purchased some more at $.40 cents just now. Almost everything is down at the moment.  I think it's a great time to buy. Market cap is currently around 6M which is very low and can easily be in the 100M+ later this year. We've already seen UFR hit 40M market cap just weeks ago. There is almost always delays in developing projects.

Guys take advantage of this current bear market and load up as much as you can. When people are selling because of fear BUY!

As mention previously there is more activity on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Upfiring/

The problem is, that I though I had bought in at the lowest point already... Now it keeps on dipping even more... No more spare ETH to spend on UFR and hopefully, the sea of red will soon change for a lot of alts into a forest of green that keeps on growing.

klax

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 07:34:46 AM

I think this project is still under the radar and has a lot of potential to grow. What gives me confidence is that none of the wallets hold more than 0.55% of the total amount of coins so the ecosystem is fair and relatively even distributed. DYOR !

►   pontus.network   ◄
CoinFarmer (OP)

Activity: 205

Upfiring Team Member

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 03:43:32 AM

I hate this silence, really Smiley Is everyone on reddit or what is happening on this forum that no one hardly asks anything, no new members are looking for info about this project and so on. Am I paranoid ?

Unfortunately most of the discussions are on reddit and not on bitcointalk.

Yep. We are very active on reddit and actively answer questions/run the community there: https://www.reddit.com/r/upfiring

Here's our Medium update from the past week talking about what we have planned for the rest of Q1 and beyond: https://hackernoon.com/the-upfiring-dapp-mid-january-2018-update-2fe0d4d3a6e6

I'll try to stop by here more often and answer questions/participate in the discussion.

Thanks coinfarmer!

Does upfiring also have a telegramchannel? Just asking because a lot of the projects have one. I will most certainly check the reddit-thread out.

We have several unofficial telegram groups (I believe @Upfiring and @UpfiringCommunity, but double check that on reddit). We are planning on establishing an official telegram channel when we are closer to the application release date.
CoinFarmer (OP)

Activity: 205

Upfiring Team Member

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 03:51:37 AM

We were essentially given that time frame (10 days) regarding a new exchange listing when we made that post. The exchange, for whatever reason, hasn't listed us yet and has been slow to respond to emails (like nearly all exchanges right now). I suspect it will happen this upcoming week or we may send a tweet their way to see if they can update us.

We have also been in communication with a variety of other exchanges (some major ones in the top 20 by daily volume) and will be following up with them after the application is released in late Q1.
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 07:25:10 AM

We were essentially given that time frame (10 days) regarding a new exchange listing when we made that post. The exchange, for whatever reason, hasn't listed us yet and has been slow to respond to emails (like nearly all exchanges right now). I suspect it will happen this upcoming week or we may send a tweet their way to see if they can update us.

We have also been in communication with a variety of other exchanges (some major ones in the top 20 by daily volume) and will be following up with them after the application is released in late Q1.

The time-frame that was given but also with this warning ' The 10 day number was the approximate time frame we were given, but they seem to be a little behind schedule.'.

So there's your answer.

Also, would you prefer UFR to be added to a bigger exchange when the whole market is down or when everything is back in green?

klax

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 09:47:08 AM

i think the community should put some work too in reviewing and helping to spread the word. We cannot just wait and let the devs with all the work.

►   pontus.network   ◄
vegaed1

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:30:12 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 07:32:43 PM by vegaed1

The problem is, that I though I had bought in at the lowest point already... Now it keeps on dipping even more... No more spare ETH to spend on UFR and hopefully, the sea of red will soon change for a lot of alts into a forest of green that keeps on growing.

I hear you and this is a really difficult time to choose which coins to sell in order to buy more if you are out of fiat like myself. lol I've purchased everything I can with fiat and now I'm out.  This is a big opportunity to buy low while everything is down. Just bought more at $.29 cents. Weeks or months from now people will look back and regret not buying this dip. I have sold a few different coins including a few eth within the past week just to keep buying coins that will give me a much better return on my investment.
klax

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:42:15 AM

I hear you and this is a really difficult time to choose which coins to sell in order to buy more if you are out of fiat like myself. lol I've purchased everything I can with fiat and now I'm out.  This is a big opportunity to buy low while everything is down. Just bought more at $.29 cents. Weeks or months from now people will look back and regret not buying this dip. I have sold a few different coins including a few eth within the past week just to keep buying coins that will give me a much better return on my investment.

i think you have made a wise decision not to sell your UFR. I think it will have a great future.

►   pontus.network   ◄
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:23:49 PM

Listing on Radar Relay (February 08)
https://coindar.org/en/event/upfiring-ufr-listing-on-radar-relay-3317
S-triple-C

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:34:15 AM

The Upfiring team needs to make more noise in Social Media. This coin is very undervalued right now and the price keeps going down while others are going up. Please hire a good marketing team.
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 05:09:17 AM

The Upfiring team needs to make more noise in Social Media. This coin is very undervalued right now and the price keeps going down while others are going up. Please hire a good marketing team.

The marketing team isn't necessarily needed, but at least 1 person who has a fulltime job managing communications ('community manager').

Why?

Because a lot of people are waiting for example on the bigger exchange, no news anymore about that, only suddenly 2 extremely small exchanges are added while the whole community is still waiting on news about the listing on a bigger exchange 'within 10 days' from 16 days ago.

Maybe in the future only communicate about exchanges when you are certain about the date of listing?

sbyxxxhrs

Activity: 240
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:03:25 AM

I'll keep an eye on this one. Good Smiley
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:16:32 AM

This coin has gone down 90% from ath...

At 95% down, one could contemplate a speculative buy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: