Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:33:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][UFR][ICO] Upfiring | Incentivized P2P File-Sharing  (Read 38720 times)
CoinFarmer (OP)

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

Upfiring Team Member

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 02:35:54 AM

Quick Announcement:

Bounty campaign voting is now closed - we’ll be reviewing and screening votes carefully. The results will be officially announced & rewards paid out between June 20th-June 24th. We’ll also offer some feedback, especially on projects we feel show the most promise going forward.
vegaed1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:37:42 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 09:50:23 PM by vegaed1

The UFR/ETH and UFR/BTC markets are live on coss.io!

https://exchange.coss.io/exchange/ufr-btc
https://exchange.coss.io/exchange/ufr-eth

UFR trading promo is live on COSS as well. 280k UFR distributed between the top 50 traders on COSS's UFR markets from now until June 30th.

Unfortunately there is clear manipulation of trades on coss.io.  Extremely abnormal trading going on by someone.

Look at the market history below. This only shows one row but there are rows and rows of completely abnormal trading on the eth and btc going on it's so obvious. This needs to be addressed. It should be easy for dev's or coss.io to look into this and see how someone or a group are trading within themselves to falsely increase their volume.

In the picture below the top 4 spots ranked in the "current trading promotion rankings" each have over 500,000 ufr trading in volume which absolutely absurd and obvious manipulation. I've been watching when these abnormal trades go on and they work in pairs because look how ranking 1 and 2 are similar in volume and they move up in ranking at the same time when they trade. Same as rankings 3 and 4.  Same with 5 and 6. Same with 7 and 8. As you can see 7 and 8 are EXACTLY the same in trading volume. 

vegaed1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:57:21 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 11:10:10 PM by vegaed1

This is getting ridiculous.  Wash trading going on and the dev hasn't even spoken up about this. The dev should be able to address this with coss.io.  The top 4 spots have over 1M ufr trades now and growing. As mentioned previously these abnormal trades go on and they work in pairs because look how ranking 1 and 2 are similar in volume and they move up in ranking at the same time when they trade. Same as rankings 3 and 4.  Same with 5 and 6.  And on and on.

Rows and rows of complete manipulation in the market history.

Halono

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:57:04 AM

The Upfiring team needs to make more noise in Social Media. This coin is very undervalued right now and the price keeps going down while others are going up. Please hire a good marketing team.
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:51:29 PM

Making noise only makes sense when there’s a working product. I consider it convenient that the product is being finalised while the markets are in a lull. Imagine a stellar release in an ensuing bull market.

Or would you rather buy high?

CoinFarmer (OP)

Upfiring Team Member

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 05:19:46 PM

This week:
1. Communities Bounty Campaign Results (next 48 hours)
2. Detailed Development Update (Obtaining Windows/MacOS certificates for app, bug testing, implementing final features, post-launch roadmap)
3. UFR Trading Promo Ends on COSS on Friday, June 29th at 11:59 AM EST
CoinFarmer (OP)

Upfiring Team Member

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 05:21:16 PM

The Upfiring team needs to make more noise in Social Media. This coin is very undervalued right now and the price keeps going down while others are going up. Please hire a good marketing team.

We've taken care of this. There will be a large increase in social media presence and marketing starting this week and into Q3.
CoinFarmer (OP)

Upfiring Team Member

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 05:29:46 PM

This is getting ridiculous.  Wash trading going on and the dev hasn't even spoken up about this. The dev should be able to address this with coss.io.  The top 4 spots have over 1M ufr trades now and growing. As mentioned previously these abnormal trades go on and they work in pairs because look how ranking 1 and 2 are similar in volume and they move up in ranking at the same time when they trade. Same as rankings 3 and 4.  Same with 5 and 6.  And on and on.

I can reach out to COSS about this. They have stated that they will be excluding "wash trades", but in practice I'm not sure how strict they actually are about it. The trading promo rules and regulations are something the COSS team manages on their own. They have several of them taking place right now, so this wash trading issue would exist for those coins as well.
vegaed1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:36:27 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2018, 07:08:27 PM by vegaed1

This is getting ridiculous.  Wash trading going on and the dev hasn't even spoken up about this. The dev should be able to address this with coss.io.  The top 4 spots have over 1M ufr trades now and growing. As mentioned previously these abnormal trades go on and they work in pairs because look how ranking 1 and 2 are similar in volume and they move up in ranking at the same time when they trade. Same as rankings 3 and 4.  Same with 5 and 6.  And on and on.

I can reach out to COSS about this. They have stated that they will be excluding "wash trades", but in practice I'm not sure how strict they actually are about it. The trading promo rules and regulations are something the COSS team manages on their own. They have several of them taking place right now, so this wash trading issue would exist for those coins as well.

Thank you for responding. I hate to say this but if they do not address this issue than I believe it might even be people from coss that are doing these wash trades. I've seen every day now trades appear in the market history column literally seconds after seconds WITHOUT ever seeing the buy or sell order ever entered into the "buy orders" or "sell orders" columns. This does not look good for coss.

As of today you can easily see the top 1-25 spots ranked are wash trades. And FOR SURE anything over 1 million in UFR trades is wash trades and currently that is the top 14 spots.  Maybe it's just one individual with a bot but either way doesn't look good if coss does not address this.  Once again thank you!
CoinFarmer (OP)

Upfiring Team Member

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 09:20:18 PM

Bounty campaign results have been posted. Congratulations to all projects - we look forward to growing with you and changing the P2P file-sharing ecosystem together. See the rankings and our analysis of the projects here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Upfiring/comments/8uddri/upfiring_communities_bounty_campaign_results/
vegaed1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:46:34 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 04:49:52 AM by vegaed1

This is getting ridiculous.  Wash trading going on and the dev hasn't even spoken up about this. The dev should be able to address this with coss.io.  The top 4 spots have over 1M ufr trades now and growing. As mentioned previously these abnormal trades go on and they work in pairs because look how ranking 1 and 2 are similar in volume and they move up in ranking at the same time when they trade. Same as rankings 3 and 4.  Same with 5 and 6.  And on and on.

Thank you for responding. I hate to say this but if they do not address this issue than I believe it might even be people from coss that are doing these wash trades. I've seen every day now trades appear in the market history column literally seconds after seconds WITHOUT ever seeing the buy or sell order ever entered into the "buy orders" or "sell orders" columns. This does not look good for coss.

As of today you can easily see the top 1-25 spots ranked are wash trades. And FOR SURE anything over 1 million in UFR trades is wash trades and currently that is the top 14 spots.  Maybe it's just one individual with a bot but either way doesn't look good if coss does not address this.  Once again thank you!

Well this turned out to be a fucking joke and big waste of time!  Should have known it was too good to be true giving away so many ufr coins. ALL top 50 spots were wash trades. Traded every day from the first week and was at the top 3 spots most of the time until all the bullshit wash trading INTERNALLY was happening. As mention above I CLEARLY seen towards the end of promo every day trades appear in the market history column literally seconds after seconds WITHOUT ever seeing the buy or sell order ever entered into the "buy orders" or "sell orders" columns.  

This is what hurts crypto and exchanges when this type of shit happens and there is no accountability. So many people complaining on coss reddit and calling out this scam. I sure is hell won't recommend coss to anyone. Too bad these fuckers are in Singapore and not the US. I would have loved to send proof of this scam to the SEC.
CoinFarmer (OP)

Upfiring Team Member

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 12:34:37 AM

After I posted this post on reddit, tmfallon deleted my post and muted me. We must fight for the truth!
Big ICO holders (Americans), please contact me for more further steps!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Upfiring/comments/8vt1vp/who_the_f_is_this_guy/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Upfiring/comments/8vv0ri/after_posting_this_tmfallon_removed_my_post_we/

Uh yes, after you spammed the subreddit and attempted to blackmail the project founder for 2.1 million UFR - yes, your posts were deleted. There is almost no moderation on the subreddit but spam is not welcome.
vegaed1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:31:09 PM

To the guy above me: Nobody wants to hear this stupid FUD, please stop spamming it everywhere. I'm not happy it got delayed either but it's better that they properly test everything before releasing the full app. The UFR team pumps out source code every other week and have provided explanations for the delay.

Also...Freaking out cause a project’s release got delayed? Demanding to be personally consulted on every decision that is made? Yeah, I don’t think the cryptocurrency space is for you, bud. Not to mention, if you actually invested in this project's ICO you're up 600%. Stop complaining and learn how this market works before you post stupid shit.

Also, as a UFR holder I prefer it's delayed because it's better to release it when the market is trending upwards as apposed to the current shit bear market that isn't moving or moving downward. We have to have patience unfortunately.  I'm still pissed off about coss bullshit promotion but that gives me no reason to hate on the dev team and call them scammers. Yes, it was a bad decision to promote with coss which turned out to be a scam that hurt a lot of us holders(who wasted so much time trading every day) that have been with UFR so long but that's not the dev teams fault.
vegaed1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:02:37 PM

Since coss turned out to be a scam how about giving out a smaller amount to all the REAL people that were honestly trading??  

The rankings from 51-100 in order of ranking. I'm sure coss can give you the list of user names of those people so there is no errors and only the real users would no their user names in order to verify. Anyone can take a screen shot when they are logged in to their coss account like the one I did above but a screen shot of their user name to prove it's their account.

I'm sure like myself there where a lot of long term holders that spent so much time EVERYDAY trading. Since we are the ones that are supporting UFR, I think that would go a long way with the community.
naku

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:43:56 AM

Why can not I find a project team? Who is doing this project? Where is its source code.
Is there an alpha or beta version of what they are doing?
While it looks like a scam
Lyucy

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:09:59 PM

Do some research before calling a scam. Don't be one of those ppl
naku

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:48:33 PM

I did not find information about the team and the product. I did not find any names or photos. I did not find any code.
  Have you done an excellent research? Can share the information?
CoinFarmer (OP)

Upfiring Team Member

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 06:44:34 PM

Project Update: The Upfiring dApp - Early Q3 Update - Wallet Integration & Testing, Code Reviews, UI & UX Updates, Source Code Overview, dApp Onboarding, Marketing Strategies, and Communities:

https://medium.com/@Upfiring/the-upfiring-dapp-early-q3-update-9a79d39e960c
CoinFarmer (OP)

Upfiring Team Member

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 07:02:46 PM

Since coss turned out to be a scam how about giving out a smaller amount to all the REAL people that were honestly trading??  

The rankings from 51-100 in order of ranking. I'm sure coss can give you the list of user names of those people so there is no errors and only the real users would no their user names in order to verify. Anyone can take a screen shot when they are logged in to their coss account like the one I did above but a screen shot of their user name to prove it's their account.

I'm sure like myself there where a lot of long term holders that spent so much time EVERYDAY trading. Since we are the ones that are supporting UFR, I think that would go a long way with the community.

The trading promo was part of our agreement for listing on COSS, but how they conduct the promos is on their team. It seems enough people have spoken out about it that they have halted doing any new promos for now (this is the first time they have no active promos on the exchange since they started doing them).

I've reached out to them about it and they are aware of the issue, but they haven't made clear any intentions to address the issue with past promos. It would be best to email them - the more people who reach out about it, the more likely it is that something is done.
CoinFarmer (OP)

Upfiring Team Member

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 07:08:39 PM

I did not find information about the team and the product. I did not find any names or photos. I did not find any code.
  Have you done an excellent research? Can share the information?

The code and our most recent update is here: https://medium.com/@Upfiring/the-upfiring-dapp-early-q3-update-9a79d39e960c

The team is anonymous - at least online - due to the nature of the application (P2P file-sharing). It's not ideal, but it's a decision that was made early on in the project. We release our updated source code biweekly (check the Upfiring Twitter for past releases: https://twitter.com/upfiringhq) so you can follow the work being done on the dApp, along with several other updates regarding exchanges, communities, etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: