Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:04:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Zcash (ZEC) price keeps falling, whats your opinions?  (Read 2913 times)
EMWEE

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:15:06 AM

what do you base that statement on ?
I don't know for him, but maybe it is because of Byzantium hard fork planned for October 17?
Yes Byzantium is great news for ETH. To bad alot of people are just mentioning the Chinese ICO ban. I believe the price of ETH will rise in the upcoming days to Byzantium but 0.5BTC is to much. Although I would be very happy if it did.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bigjee

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:41:26 PM

Zcash economic model is nicely packed scam in my opinion. 25% of mining rewards go to 1 man for the first 4 years. That is similar to like 25% of premine Smiley. Smart investors stay away from coins like this. I think it has no future beside P&D because supply is low for now.

By that logic Dash is an even bigger scam at 45% share? Yeah you're on crack. both coins are highly sought after.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: