Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:54:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some insight on ADA coin/Cardano  (Read 53078 times)
anil_saini01

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:13:11 AM

Yes, ADA is a really good investment option. Many new investors has joined ada. Soon we will see ADA bull run once the market recovers. It remained stable during the recent market crash and still holds a nice value.
Ziscadas

Activity: 452
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:53:24 AM

In particular, Cardano seeks to solve the problems associated with scalability, compatibility and stability on crypto-exchange platforms. The Cardano Ouroboros algorithm is designed to eliminate complexities with a low network speed and a high commission due to increased transaction volumes. I think that this project will be rozvivatsya and in the future will occupy a high niche in the world Cryptocurrency.
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 11:05:18 AM

ethereum has much more resources, both intellectual and financial. Therefore I do not believe in killers of the ethereum))

stokholminfinity

Activity: 352
Merit: 104

SquidCoin.cash

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:35:08 PM

I think Cardano will be able to compete with large projects, but this requires a long and hard work project. They need a real product that wants to use everything.

erwan

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:50:25 AM

I hope to see what the Cardano team can achieve. I just saw their interactive Github commitment map and it really gives you an idea of the scale of the project. This is an absolute monster. Smiley
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:20:23 AM

Cardano has funds like this:
Market Cap
$ 2,747,471,510 USD
372,801 BTC

And Cardano is in the top 10 coinmarketcap, with a value like that all will be very good for Cardano's future.
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:26:01 AM

Theres no better time to buy ADA. The latest fud and fear of more bear days have given whales to accumulate great project tokens behind the scene. This was done on purpose. Now is the time to buy. EOS wanted to dump ETH as much as I can tell and they were successful to create the image that ETH is going away today. It dragged everything with it. Go buy some ADA.
Xisunheber

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:33:46 AM

Its capitalization already reached $3 billion. Cardano uses a new programming language for smart contracts and the fact that the platform code is written not in C ++, but in Haskell is also curious.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:23:07 AM

even though the market is down like hell. ADA hold the position all well.
Vargum

Activity: 322

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 10:34:11 AM

Cardano the best project for investment, takes 7th place, good capitalization. Now is the time to buy, while the market is at the bottom, good news on the project will eventually do its thing, the market will gradually recover and all holders of ADA coins will get their profit)

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Triss Merigold

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:34:33 AM

The price at the start of the ICO was elegant. Those people who could manage to sell ADA at $ 1 in January 2018 were able to earn a fortune on the manipulation of the market. Unfortunately this will not happen.

Answer United

Activity: 160
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:40:43 AM

Cardano is very interestin for me, I am looking for its future improving in the case of price because it seems to be very profitable even in the nearest time.
Talat10gu

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:09:23 AM

You have a very interesting ideas, I like Cardano and I don't mind that it will be dead so soon, its potential is great and I consider that it iw worthy for investing.

lumira555

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 04:34:56 AM

ADA is a very good coin and while the market at the bottom of it is worth buying it has great prospects in the future Roll Eyes

Underw00d

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:27:21 PM

ADA is a very good coin and while the market at the bottom of it is worth buying it has great prospects in the future Roll Eyes
I want to believe in it. Almost a year this coin produced good results. But maybe this coin will disappear? Many crypto-currencies disappear within a year
stokholminfinity

Activity: 352
Merit: 104

SquidCoin.cash

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:04:15 AM

I would like to see a good quick and convenient wallet for Cardano. Download cumbersome blockchain not everyone can. The development team can think of creating a wallet like electrum.

KRAUSS

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:56:47 PM

basically I am waiting not only for wallet but for some roadmap progress as well. As per my mind it looks like "very silently" about Cardano. It were a lot of activities from the devs side and a lot of expectations from investors side. Will be nice to see some news...
krenus

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:20:32 PM

"It’s great that you guys are interested in Ada and the Cardano project! My name is John O’Connor and I am Head of Communications at the Cardano Foundation. It's a very exciting time for us right now as we publicly launched Cardano on Friday and today began trading on Bittrex. I would however like to address some posts in this thread which suggest that Cardano is a ‘scam’ and/or ‘pyramid scheme’.

Firstly please take a look at the press section of IOHK, our development partner. Multiple articles by mainstream media have been written about IOHK. To name a few, Business Insider, The FT, Forbes, Bloomberg and the Nasdaq Magazine (links to all these articles can be found on https://iohk.io/press/). IOHK have a global team of leading scientists, academics and researchers working on the Cardano project.

Cardano’s PoS, Ouroboros stands out as the first proof of stake algorithm that is provably secure, meaning that it offers security guarantees that are mathematically proven. Ouroboros is also the first cryptographic protocol to be peer reviewed at the world's top cryptography conference, Crypto 2017. Forbes wrote an article on Ouroboros being accepted at Crypto 2017, you can read it here: https://www.forbes.com/sites/amycastor/2017/08/23/at-crypto-2017-blockchain-presentations-focus-on-proofs-not-concepts/#35d474f67b70

The project has adhered to strict compliance standards, and there is a wealth of information available under the transparency tab on the Cardano Hub website. https://www.cardanohub.org/en/home/

I invite any users who have any questions about the project to actively engage with our community channels where Cardano staff will be on hand to answer any further questions.

Regards, John O’Connor"

Cardano Community Channels
Slack: https://cardano.herokuapp.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cardanocommunity
Twitter: https://twitter.com/cardanocom
Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/cardano

More:

"Cardano is being built by IOHK, who are an extraordinary technology company. They have brought together an international team of leading experts, academics and cryptographers to build Cardano over the the past two years, inspired by the best features of existing cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ripple and Ethereum. This are many articles in the mainstream media that support this.

Of its many innovations, Cardano is the first blockchain to use a provably secure, proof of stake algorithm - the only one to have been academically peer reviewed by leading cryptographers through its acceptance to Crypto 2017, the world’s most prestigious cryptography conference. It was even covered in Forbes. Cardano has also been written from scratch in Haskell. It allows the use of a high assurance technique called formal verification. This produces evidence that code is correct and could have helped safeguard against the flaws that lead to the DAO hack.

This is a very serious project that aims to build a blockchain on a foundation of peer review, and academic research. If you'd like to learn more, you can find a wealth of information at the Cardano Hub, or feel free to review the code."

I bought 30.000 ADA, I trust this project.
Looking for I nice return in a few weeks/months  Roll Eyes

i wonder, is it my imagination or there are a lot of ada lately? i mean, more and more positive responses come about it and often it is compared to eth

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:11:51 PM

​​Yoroi wallet for cryptocurrency Cardano (ADA) has been presented, it enables users to work with ADA in a browser. This is a “lightweight” wallet that launches quickly, allowing users to receive and send ADAs in a matter of minutes.

Also, users can easily import data from Daedalus Desktop Cardano client.

By the end of the year, the Yoroi team plans to add support for other browsers, integrate software with hardware wallets, add the ability to export transactions to Excel, and release mobile apps for iOS and Android.
Download the chrome extension here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/yoroi/ffnbelfdoeiohenkjibnmadjiehjhajb
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:21:10 AM

​​The blockchain company IOHK expanded the list of technological solutions by offering the open source project Cardano Rust to third-party developers.

Cardano Rust is a set of tools for developers, with which they can create various block-products. In particular, it includes a library of functions that can be used to create and integrate decentralized applications for Cardano, including products for mobile devices.

Despite the fact that the solution code is written in Rust - an easy and fast programming language that is compatible with web, iOS and Android platforms, developers also plan to add support for other languages, including C and Javascript. In a potential this will expand the global community of Cardano developers.

The first product, which was released as part of the Cardano Rust project, was a new wallet for the ADA crypto currency. Called CLI, it runs on the user device as a standalone application using the command line. It also includes a set of tools for developers, which allows you to use CLI as the basis for creating decentralized applications.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: