Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:33:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the best way for bitcoin to be known to all levels of society  (Read 286 times)
prass tyo (OP)

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:36:37 AM

now bitcoin has reached the price of 4445 $ is not it at that price should everyone have already know what bitcoin, but in fact there are still many people who do not know the existence of bitcoin, what I ask is there any powerful way that all people know how to use bitcoin?
danjonbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:44:07 AM

now bitcoin has reached the price of 4445 $ is not it at that price should everyone have already know what bitcoin, but in fact there are still many people who do not know the existence of bitcoin, what I ask is there any powerful way that all people know how to use bitcoin?

i cant think of anyway powerful enough to let all people know about bitcoin, but there are many ways on how to approach them and explain them little by little for them to absorb the knowledge on bitcoin and how it works, also be an example, be a successful thing first before you share .. Smiley

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:47:16 AM

When you say "All people", it is also includes people who lived in a remote areas where technology still doesn't reach them, so it is impossible with them to know and especially use it, you could safely say that majority of technical people knows the bitcoin and will probably use it, price surge is one way these people got interested and know about bitcoin.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:15:13 AM

now bitcoin has reached the price of 4445 $ is not it at that price should everyone have already know what bitcoin,
not at all, if everyone knew about bitcoin price would have been 10 times this amount meaning it would have been worth $44,450 by now.

what I ask is there any powerful way that all people know how to use bitcoin?
make big businesses accept bitcoin.
Amazon is a start in my opinion. there has been a rumor and if it comes true you can see the real adoption start and the price rise follows. if it was 100% rumor and never came true, we should all start asking them to add bitcoin payment.
then do the same with other big ones out there. this way little by little the adoption happens and you can see majority of the society know about bitcoin.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Mysterious01

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:20:37 AM

In my opinion the best way for bitcoin to be known in all levels of society is first the government should adapt to it and legalize the use of bitcoin.
And once it happened introducing bitcoin in all society like in schools will be easier.
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:26:04 AM

I am sure that many people already know about bitcoin but just that they don't wana get involved due to some negative perception they have about it. Only we the goal getters decided to get involved

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
majeed

Activity: 526
Merit: 253

Damn

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:29:57 AM

I do not think that introduce bitcoin to other people is a good idea. Just let them figure out themselves what bitcoin is and what they can do with bitcoin. The number of ignorant people is still high and I ensure that most of them will claim that bitcoin is a scammers after being introduced about bitcoin. Therefore, I highly believe that time is the only teacher that can tell them about bitcoin
musharaf

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:34:32 AM

It’s not that much easy to us to communicate bitcoin to all levels of society because the important factor for learning is to become educated and English expert.
Without English we can’t communicate message from one area to another.

TagaMungkahi

Merit: 118

Bounty Campaign Manager? --> https://goo.gl/YRVVt3

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:40:30 AM

Well, Advertisement and Social Awareness, we could also provide seminars to them to teach them the basics of cryptocurrency and what will be the future of currency because of digital coins, i think with these steps and if we will help each other to advertise Bitcoin, there will be a big chance that a lot of people will have their attention on Cryptocurrency.

Immakillya

Activity: 560
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:49:26 AM

It can be easily spread through media like television and internet. I have not seen any bitcoin documentary on television yet. You need to properly educate people on what is bitcoin and how this thing works and how can this be helpful to them. They are lack in knowledge about this tool. Actually some people thinks that bitcoin is just a scam. These people are lack in knowledge that's why they think that way. But if you educate them on what's the importance of this technology in our daily lives. I think they'll change their mind. Also some people are just not really tech savvy. So educating is important.

In my opinion, bitcoin is very popular these days. So it will be more easier to introduce bitcoin to people. There are just people who are trying to destroy bitcoin reputation. It slows down bitcoin from being known by many people. If government supports this technology, there will be no problem.
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:08:22 AM

Actually there are news in some sites that tells about the stability of bitcoin but it seems people are uninterested in learning what bitcoin is, maybe because they are more focused in news about people and events they ignore bitcoin because they thought it is a scam. But if the government will help in the promotion of bitcoin I guess it would be easier to spread about it, right now popularity of bitcoin depends on the users who keeps promoting bitcoin to their families and friends.

13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:13:27 AM

Personally, I think that the bigger companies who are already accepting Bitcoin should take a stride forward to advertise 'Bitcoin accepted here' and how exactly the whole system works. May it be TV ads, banners etc, more people will learn about digitized payments for daily trade which is where the common people begin understanding the crypto payment system is better than the traditional fiat currency system.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:21:03 AM

I see two things:

1. usability: that when it increases, like when more places start accepting bitcoin payment, the adoption grows and more people from different levels of society start knowing about bitcoin.

2. you can buy less than 1 whole bitcoin: some people still don't know this, surprisingly! so some of them might think twice before wanting to invest $4000, $5000 all at once. but the reality is that you can simply buy smaller amounts. like $100 worth of bitcoin.

Only Bitcoin
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 08:22:58 AM

Bitcoin price does make it popular but if you are thinking of making it popular to all levels of the society then its tough and it not related to price. People are more interested in the investment return of bitcoin than the price. People may question you that this seems to be a ponzi scheme and that it will crash - they may not be that educated to understand the sophisticated nature of the architecture of the network and may conclude that this is just another hyped up ponzi scheme with too many technical details.

I prefer people to learn about bitcoin themselves and not teaching them about it. This  may seem like against the ecosystem but to be safe myself it is what I suggest.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:19:18 AM

The best way is to teach them what bitcoin is, what is it all about how it is created and why was it created, then a little introduction about investment, then the history of money. I think if they will understand the history of money, they will realize that the paper notes.they are holding now, are of no value since it is just fiat money, the more it is being printed, the more it will be devalued, and if they would all understand what had happened to zimbabwe, they printed out a lot of paper notes, and their fiat just lost its value, and now they are trying to overcome it, by the use of bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies, ghat's why if you check their exchanges the value of bitcoin is around 7000 usd. We also need to make differenct approaches for different levels of society, those who knows how to take risk in investments are mostly the rich, since they are always thinkinh up of ways on how to create more wealth, we may just introduce bitcoin to them as a great investment, to middle class, i think we should show them new ways on how they can maximize their profits, however to the lower class, we may need to also invest on time in teaching them on how they can be financially free and it is not just education and having a job, that will makd their life easy, there are a lot of ways. Hopefully all classes of the society will learn about bitcoin and accept it, since it will benefit a lot of us.
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 12:07:28 PM

A good approach to get a Lot of people knowing about Bitcoin woud be a Lot (!) of local presentation (in schools for example).
And not just Show them how Transaction look like, better give away 1$ for every student.
Of course this promotion costs money, but no good promotion is fo free

damnek

Activity: 614
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:28:26 PM

I am sure that many people already know about bitcoin but just that they don't wana get involved due to some negative perception they have about it. Only we the goal getters decided to get involved
Everyone don’t know what is bitcoin and what is uses of bitcoin because the bitcoin  is online currency and there are many country’s they don’t about bitcoin I think 2022 years the all word of people know about of bitcoin
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:48:01 PM

I think the point here is cause of the biggest percent of people leave in a countryside and there is big percent of people who don't know to read (!) That's our society. I think it's impossible to make bitcoin known by everyone. But I believe in nearly future the number of people who know and use bitcoin will increase to 50% in next 5-10 years.
Xervo

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:58:59 PM

There are three ways to spread information about bitcoin. Media, advertising in the city space (billboards, posters, etc.) and real people engaged in this field, who will live on this in the universities, open areas of the city, business centers, in the circle of acquaintances or interested. However, it is not enough to disseminate this information, it is also necessary to win the trust of uninitiated citizens, which is very difficult task.
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:10:23 PM

I do not think that introduce bitcoin to other people is a good idea. Just let them figure out themselves what bitcoin is and what they can do with bitcoin. The number of ignorant people is still high and I ensure that most of them will claim that bitcoin is a scammers after being introduced about bitcoin. Therefore, I highly believe that time is the only teacher that can tell them about bitcoin
But to me i think that it is too much important to inform people about bitcoin, and specially in backward area, where we do not think that they will know about bitcoin by themselves in next few decades, therefore to me i think it is too much important to introduce bitcoin to them in  good way. i think the most important thing is that bitcoin should be introduce through such people who have good knowledge about bitcoin, so that people can get the right information about bitcoin.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: