Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:06:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin next Target: $4600, $4700 or $4800?  (Read 1081 times)
moopser

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:21:21 PM

By the end of October we can easily see 4800. I guess new ATH wont be reached prior to SegWit2x.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PonYabody!

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:16:09 PM

We can all expect a good value of bitcoins at the end of this year. But I don't expect a big bump in bitcoin value. Bitcoins are more and more popular to invest as an alternative investment. That's why it's slowing gaining the value up. I believe China is out from the picture because they did not ban bitcoins. They banned Altcoins as a virtual currency in the country. Maybe altcoins are shacking now because of China. No one knows Altcoins will also bloom in the future so get ready and invest a small portion of some altcoins Cheesy
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:42:53 PM

By the time i'm writing this post, the price is already $4,428, and it has hit $4,460 today, so in such a situation, $4,500 would surely be a quite obvious target to achieve by the end of the week. So, i think we can hit around $4,600 or if not that far, $4,550 won't be bad as well. If something good occurs in the meantime, it can go even higher, but chances for that, in this week, are quite less, so maybe later we can expect higher prices, but for this week, these should be good targets to think of.

Yes.The price of bitcoin is now keep on increasing. Now it reaches the value of 4400$.Tomorrow it will move towards the 4500$.Then the value is move towards, 5000$.Followed by the peak soon.Of you inverse now means, you will get good return as Profit.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:02:51 PM

4600 resistance has become one of the most awaited levels and is going to reach very soon and bitcoins may be seen again over 5k until the end of October. We may see some more downtrend from there once November kicks in but after all that 2x drama settles, we are again good to go and I feel we won't be less than $10k a BTC before this year gets ended.
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:14:40 PM

I guess the best target is $5000 and it is more likely to happen now since bitcoin continuously increasing. I am confident it will pump higher than what people speculate and it seems bitcoin will close this 2017 with a very much promising value appreciation. Let's all pray and watch the bitcoin board.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:35:04 PM

I guess the best target is $5000 and it is more likely to happen now since bitcoin continuously increasing. I am confident it will pump higher than what people speculate and it seems bitcoin will close this 2017 with a very much promising value appreciation. Let's all pray and watch the bitcoin board.
$5000 is something big that's expected to reach, importantly the price keeps growing with relation to the growing using community. Price reaching $5000 or even higher is a promised fact due to the increasing demand. Possibly the price seems around $4400, so expect the $5000 to be reached at the earliest.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:48:36 PM

Bitcoin start growing again and we can predict or expect that the price will reach 4800$ by the end of this week but expert says that there will be a downfall for bitcoin again in near future. So let see what will happen with bitcoin in next coming days.
Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:06:39 PM

By the time i'm writing this post, the price is already $4,428, and it has hit $4,460 today, so in such a situation, $4,500 would surely be a quite obvious target to achieve by the end of the week. So, i think we can hit around $4,600 or if not that far, $4,550 won't be bad as well. If something good occurs in the meantime, it can go even higher, but chances for that, in this week, are quite less, so maybe later we can expect higher prices, but for this week, these should be good targets to think of.

Yes.The price of bitcoin is now keep on increasing. Now it reaches the value of 4400$.Tomorrow it will move towards the 4500$.Then the value is move towards, 5000$.Followed by the peak soon.Of you inverse now means, you will get good return as Profit.
Can you explain help me? What is reason make you have a prediction the price of Bitcoin will increase to $5,000 in few next days? Now, on the market, most of the traders are fearing the current price of Bitcoin, because they are not sure current price is really or only a trap.
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:39:06 PM

Bitcoin price is in continuous uptrend and trading at $4,345.93. Will BTCUSD cross $4650- 4700 level by the end of this week?

Yes, my target is $4600, $4700, $4800 by the end of this week. How? Check the article for more information: https://atozforex.com/news/02-08-october-bitcoin-technical-analysis/

Suggestions and comments appreciated  Smiley

I think it would go 4500 by this week. I think there'll still mild dumps since Bitcoin is volatile, and fluctuations are already expected. It's good to know that Bitcoin is continuously rising. What we should keep our eyes on, is the incoming hardfork. If it will be successful, Bitcoin's market value may reach 7000$ before this year end and hoping that it will be successful. At this moment let's just see how Bitcoin will go as this year ends.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:42:40 PM

Bitcoin start growing again and we can predict or expect that the price will reach 4800$ by the end of this week but expert says that there will be a downfall for bitcoin again in near future. So let see what will happen with bitcoin in next coming days.
We definitely do not want to experience another bitcoin price fall. So all you have to do is make sure you do not experience panic when bitcoin prices decrease in some time. My next target will say that we can reach the $ 5000 range. This is very likely to happen because we have seen a steady increase in prices over the past few days. Most importantly do not let any negative news that appears because the price can affect the price of bitcoin globally.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:00:25 AM

Bitcoin price is in continuous uptrend and trading at $4,345.93. Will BTCUSD cross $4650- 4700 level by the end of this week?

Yes, my target is $4600, $4700, $4800 by the end of this week. How? Check the article for more information: https://atozforex.com/news/02-08-october-bitcoin-technical-analysis/

I think bitcoin will hit an ATH sometime this week or within the next 2 weeks. This is because there has already been some recovery time for the China news, and people are realizing that the banning doesn't actually affect the coin as much as they thought it would. With this in mind, people will be and have been buying. It's been shooting the price up as well as the amount of good news associated with bitcoin.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:02:40 AM

Suggestions and comments appreciated  Smiley

Current price is $4414 on preev and Bitfinex, but OKCoin's bitcoin rate at $4436, slightly higher than other global exchanges.
Bitcoin price expected to increase during this month due to many good news about bitcoin development and acceptance across the world, especially we're facing BTG hard fork which may ended as another free coin for everyone who hold bitcoin. That's why people willing to buy bitcoin as much as they can in order to get more BTG at the day of distribution. Let's see how much bitcoin could achieve today and tomorrow, and I guess bitcoin will reach $5000 by the end of this month.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:58:35 AM

$4,600-$4,700 next is possible but I'm already good by seeing the price of bitcoin at $4,000. I don't want to expect some more but I have a price that wants to see bitcoin hitting it but maybe it can happen next year or for the next years come. If you are craving to sell at those rate I suggest you that don't go too far with $4,800 or don't wait for it to reach, it can be good at $4,700 and will go down later.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:02:20 PM

It still depends on some factors like the bitcoin fork this october or the upcoming segwit2x. If the price continues its uptrend, $5000 might be possible by the year end or earlier.
bifle

Activity: 94
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:07:28 PM

Next target is 5000$, reachable if segwit2X supporters stay quiet until the end of the month
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:14:55 PM

Next target is 5000$, reachable if segwit2X supporters stay quiet until the end of the month

segwit2X for sure is very big and difficult step for all project and very hard for investors to predict what gonna happen with Bitcoin price.
Anyway my private opinion is that BTC price will jump over $5000 in next 5 - 10 days and probably right before segwit will go hardly down.. later after tests we will see slow and continous growing up to $7000 - $8000 to the end of this year. I know that this is optimistic, but i belive that it is possible.
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:06:08 PM

Suggestions and comments appreciated  Smiley

The sure thing is it will reach more than $5,000 by next month and seeing it at $4,800 it already make traders and hoarders contented since that time bitcoin was struggling to fall down on September due to China ban and JP Morgan criticizing issues against bitcoin. This is a payback period so after $5000 mark it will be $10000 by next year so everybody should make advance planning for the next year so that everybody could be on board.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:23:10 PM

It still depends on some factors like the bitcoin fork this october or the upcoming segwit2x. If the price continues its uptrend, $5000 might be possible by the year end or earlier.

The chain split this month will not have any type of impact on the market -- Bitcoin Gold is nothing more than a joke, and a blatant attempt to make money insanely fast and easy. SegWit2x can turn out to be a serious obstacle, and for that reason I expect the fud and the trolling to pick up badly in the last 2 or so weeks before the day the hard fork is supposed to kick in. We can only hope that enough influential entities pull back from their initial agreement, because that's exactly what's needed to decrease the potential uncertainties that will flow through this market. It's an unfortunate situation that we have to go through, but after this there is no real obstacle anymore to worry about.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 11:42:49 PM

Well there is no problem to  hold bitcoin since we do not know actually what will happen after or before the fork i still holding the amount of bitcoin and sell them in the right time the price is really high and hit already the hit point $4800 and i think the price could be increase more..
Since this is another fork the same as what happen before like bitcoin cash we can get benefits of getting bitcoin gold just dump it after the release in the market and to increase the amount of your bitcoin .. but i am expecting more after the fork that we will see a big price drop after release of bitcoin gold to the market.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
brascopck

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:01:32 AM

The bitcoin price surpass $4,800 today and the new target is $5,000 right now. I'm pretty sure the price of bitcoin will increase up to $5,000 in the end of the year. The thing is what will happen on the next fork, if it ended with a good affect, i'm sure the price will increase again.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: