Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:59:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: If anyone wants to know the truth about Bitcoin... CLICK FIRST LINK AGAIN -  (Read 1981 times)
GenTarkin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 07:51:35 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2013, 06:06:32 PM by GenTarkin

You are in for a treat =) grab some popcorn and prepare to laugh ur ass off for the next 10min....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qSj24_E_lU
&
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgr3qEjbstM

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw
scintill

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 07:58:35 AM

Raw Dog is always good for a laugh.

1SCiN5kqkAbxxwesKMsH9GvyWnWP5YK2W | donations
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 01:57:31 PM

wow, funny for those who can't speak russian i guess. that's my city!!
Timzim103

Activity: 91
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 02:08:19 PM

I don't speak Russian, but I laughed out loud when I heard the word shashlik. The second video, I couldn't finish.
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 02:09:14 PM

at least you know that word hmmmmm tasty, think  i'll go out and do one right now.
TheKoziTwo
Legendary

Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 02:49:25 PM

Here is another one of raw dog:
Bitcoins and The Stockholm Syndrome Masochist Idiots

http://youtu.be/YzVReIUUa_o

If anyone got that video where he is talking about raw dog bucks and holding up his dirty laundry socks please upload it.  Cheesy

GenTarkin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 05:40:37 PM

AH SHIT.... I linked the wrong video in the first LINK!!! HAHA thats funny too, enable CC... let me get the first video correct.

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw
GenTarkin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 05:45:31 PM

Here is another one of raw dog:
Bitcoins and The Stockholm Syndrome Masochist Idiots

http://youtu.be/YzVReIUUa_o

If anyone got that video where he is talking about raw dog bucks and holding up his dirty laundry socks please upload it.  Cheesy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This guy, definitely falls into the retards of the world. Hes so fucking hilarious...
I love how hes so bent on ' its not money, its not real money its like WOW money, its fake ' - gosh only if more people actually thought about what money really is....

ganabb

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 04:12:23 AM

Inability to understand turns to furious rage.

Kouye

Activity: 336

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 12:34:30 PM

You gotta get the CPU power so you can do those algorithms... To get a bitcoin.

Well, this CPU power that they want on the bitcoin network is used for something. And I've yet to find what it's used for, and I doubt it's for something good.

a computer engineer like me

Bitcoin only pays you if you are using your CPU power to break algorithms.

I've been doing some more research [...] There's an unlimited, infinite amount of bitcoins. You just gotta have your CPU spinning on a 100%.

And you're providing service to the hackers that are using your CPU to break algorithms.

Wow... This cannot be real, the guy is obviously trolling, right ? Fun stuff, anyway!  Grin

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
dhenson
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 07:17:23 PM

I'm runnin in place, I'm runnin in place.  I'm gettin my dollar, I'm gettin my dollar.

There are literally tears running down my cheeks from laughing so hard.

Seriously, if you haven't watched these video's you are missing out.
GenTarkin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 07:26:44 PM

You gotta get the CPU power so you can do those algorithms... To get a bitcoin.

Well, this CPU power that they want on the bitcoin network is used for something. And I've yet to find what it's used for, and I doubt it's for something good.

a computer engineer like me

Bitcoin only pays you if you are using your CPU power to break algorithms.

I've been doing some more research [...] There's an unlimited, infinite amount of bitcoins. You just gotta have your CPU spinning on a 100%.

And you're providing service to the hackers that are using your CPU to break algorithms.

Wow... This cannot be real, the guy is obviously trolling, right ? Fun stuff, anyway!  Grin

No, I assure you he aint trolling, hes being serious lol! I cant believe his blatant false claims either & his logic is so flawed. There were some video responses agreeing w/ him too. One guy is a photographer, much more laid back but basically is like 'yeah bitcoins, I still cant find or be told one good reason to accept them in my business over cash..'
LOL theres a whole collection of peeps that think bitcoin is evil based on the most absurd incorrect beliefs...ever...

Kouye

Activity: 336

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 10:10:33 PM

No, I assure you he aint trolling, hes being serious lol! I cant believe his blatant false claims either & his logic is so flawed. There were some video responses agreeing w/ him too. One guy is a photographer, much more laid back but basically is like 'yeah bitcoins, I still cant find or be told one good reason to accept them in my business over cash..'
LOL theres a whole collection of peeps that think bitcoin is evil based on the most absurd incorrect beliefs...ever...

Naah, really, just read those quotes again. He's trolling for sure. You can't be "doing more research on bitcoin" and come back with a 'THEY'RE INFINITE!!! SHELTER, EVERYONE!!!". Haha.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
No 1

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Ad Infinitum Et Ultra

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 12:13:01 AM

funniest crap I've seen all year lolzz.

12wqXQuExLnWoWWQy7j35hzBEW91bUz1YS
LcbBQ5oXtTjyKK4V8iaDqgUAAtahv9nsHR
go4gonzo

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2013, 07:05:12 AM

You are in for a treat =) grab some popcorn and prepare to laugh ur ass off for the next 10min....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qSj24_E_lU
&
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgr3qEjbstM

Thank you sir, I'm at work and almost peed myself....can't have that. dayum Cheesy
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 11:22:42 PM

Ah that did make me laugh  Grin

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: