Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:24:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BigBoobsCoin [BBC] - PoW  (Read 11941 times)
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 03:04:45 PM

so people just dumped on the opening at coingather? Sad sad.

i made some buy support )

it's sad that people don't realize that high rewards per block are only going to last around 5 or 6 months and after that, the max supply mined would be like 580k coins not even a million so, total coins including premine would be around 1.6 million coins.
So at the end, BIGBOOBS=BIGPRICE

dumb miners would be dumping right now but at the same time its the best chance to grab cheap boobs. But if this coin will give airdrops price could be damaged even more.

I would like to know more about the premine Smiley
BBCoinfan

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:36:16 PM

it's sad that people don't realize that high rewards per block are only going to last around 5 or 6 months and after that, the max supply mined would be like 580k coins not even a million so, total coins including premine would be around 1.6 million coins.

dumb miners would be dumping right now but at the same time its the best chance to grab cheap boobs. But if this coin will give airdrops price could be damaged even more.

maybe they dont need money )))
AlfaOmega (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:49:02 PM

There won't be airdrops, only small bounty for translations.
ngebrok

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:50:03 PM

lol funny coin, i hope this coin is good for transaction
rpg

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:54:14 PM

Translation only for girls 18-23 years old. The main is that they should add some additional materials for the project.
AlfaOmega (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:01:47 PM

Translation only for girls 18-23 years old. The main is that they should add some additional materials for the project.

Why so many people like to be bullshited by reading 40+ pages of whitepaper bla-bla-bla? Why just don' have a look at beautiful BigBoobs...mine, trade, enjoy, make money?  Grin Grin Grin
even more...if go back to first words of first book "in the beginning God created the light...and he liked it" - it was ALL spontaneuos))) he didn't write "the project"
BBCoinfan

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:20:48 PM

Why so many people like to be bullshited by reading 40+ pages of whitepaper bla-bla-bla? Why just don' have a look at beautiful BigBoobs...mine, trade, enjoy, make money?  Grin Grin Grin
even more...if go back to first words of first book "in the beginning God created the light...and he liked it" - it was ALL spontaneuos))) he didn't write "the project"

My hands are tired. Need more BOOBS )))
rickrock

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:33:06 PM

LoL. It looks like this coin created just for fun  Grin
TheyCalledMeDab

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:35:10 AM

Sometimes i just wished crypto be regulated because of this sort of coins that any Tom Dick Or Harry can put up... cum on, come up wif something better that can benefit the human race and not just yourself at the expense of others.
Mrtree420

Activity: 93
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:56:20 AM

Made it to https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bigboobscoin/#markets nice job!
AlfaOmega (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:07:50 AM

Sometimes i just wished crypto be regulated because of this sort of coins that any Tom Dick Or Harry can put up... cum on, come up wif something better that can benefit the human race and not just yourself at the expense of others.

Hmmm....have you seen how BBC rate has been dumped??? These are miners who sold out and made good money for themselves but not for devs. These are people from all around the world. So the coin does benefit for at least part of human race.
AlfaOmega (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:18:11 AM

Translation announcement!
those who did translations please provide wallet addresses. Due to BBC coin dumped rate we are revising bounty amount, please hold on. You will be compensated shortly.
doyeen

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:43:27 AM

cryptocurrency is becoming crazy...am sure we gonna see something crazy than bbc...can someone guess the name of the next crazy crypto ?
BBCoinfan

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:07:45 PM

cryptocurrency is becoming crazy...am sure we gonna see something crazy than bbc...can someone guess the name of the next crazy crypto ?

Big Dick Coin? )
rpg

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:11:49 PM

After last eBTC and eETH i think will be eBBC (extraBBC) elBBC an so on
Coinve.st

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

Coin ● https://coindefi.org

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 08:52:23 PM

This is becoming comical and is hurting more of the industry than helping it.
DarkGoddess

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Stars can't shine without darkness.

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:55:26 PM

Another useless coin and another nail in the coffin of altcoins.

I wish this want to stop, the only way to stop this is to stop mining and investing in coins like this.

I Would Rather Get Lost By Making My Way Than Following One's Path And Lose Myself.
AlfaOmega (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:33:23 AM

Another useless coin and another nail in the coffin of altcoins.

I wish this want to stop, the only way to stop this is to stop mining and investing in coins like this.

This coin really helps people to earn money. This is another nail in the skyscraper of Altcoins, but if you don't want an appartment there..sure no problem, just don't use it))

..or may be someone really don't like boobs? Smiley then that one loves something else, hehehe Wink  like deep penetration
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:51:42 AM

In comparison to X amount of latest scam coins on the market this one looks funny and good !   
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:11:36 AM

Nice to see some thing coming togehter for BigBoobscoin. It´s on the first exchange listed and can now be trated on CoinGather https://www.coingather.com/exchange/BBC/BTC   so what can i more say than i very like BigBoobs  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: