Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:09:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The price is increasing AGAIN  (Read 1920 times)
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:01:07 AM

We are making amazing strides back to the ATH we were recently at. Nothing can stop us now, not even all of Asia banning bitcoins lol. Just look at all of those daily green candles. We're in a permabull market with dips here and there when major FUD comes out.
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:52:11 AM

It would happen one day or another china would be the supperpower no issues with that but one day or another someone had to replace it and with the increase in popularity many were waiting for the price to drop so even if china falls back the whole world wants it and eventually the price increased again
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:16:17 AM

Well i also think like that, i really believe that bitcoin prices can recover quickly from the price that previously was falling. It's now had proven that bitcoin price is beginning to moving in a higher direction, and i think at this moment is a good time to investing because there is a possibility that bitcoin price could reach $5000 again even maybe could be more than that.. before the year ends.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:29:43 PM

Well i also think like that, i really believe that bitcoin prices can recover quickly from the price that previously was falling. It's now had proven that bitcoin price is beginning to moving in a higher direction, and i think at this moment is a good time to investing because there is a possibility that bitcoin price could reach $5000 again even maybe could be more than that.. before the year ends.
Look at bitcoin prices continue to increase and we can feel the benefits that we will be able to. A positive trend has occurred this time when a while ago bitcoin prices experienced a very deep correction. It is for those who are patient that they will get the best. The price is already above 4000 $ and we expect some time ahead the price has risen back above 5000 $. This is a very likely opportunity to happen for some time.
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:48:18 PM

The current situation behaves like days before latest hardfork. Better to wait for low level prices rather than buying on market rate.When bounce will happen it will fullfil my buy stop order.I hope i will be able to drive next ride and review fork  like professional trader.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:24:44 PM

We can expect to see the price crossing more than $5000 within the end of the year. The market was affected by China's decision and we have seen the price recover back to its almost original state. China might now again let crypto currencies be freely traded after issuing license to the exchanges. This might cause another boom to the market.
If we did not had two forks coming before the end of the year I will agree with this, but I’m unsure about what it is going to happen, first we have bitcoin gold, I’m not worried about that but then 21 days later we have a another fork and if users decide to use it the price of bitcoin will go down for sure.
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:22:25 PM

Price is recovering once again and have regain its position that it had few weeks back and if the current trend continues then we will see the price of 5000 usd in next few weeks but we cannot be sure that it will keep on moving in upward direction as anything is possible with the price of bitcoins and if you want to make profits from it then better to hold till the end of the year.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:31:40 AM

The price now raised $ 4672 and I expect to surpass the previous high price of $ 4920, but I'm optimistic this month will reach over $ 5000. So keep bitcoin is better and will get more profit.
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:21:21 AM

The price now raised $ 4672 and I expect to surpass the previous high price of $ 4920, but I'm optimistic this month will reach over $ 5000. So keep bitcoin is better and will get more profit.

But it seems like the price drops to around $ 4580 so it takes time and patience to be able to get the $ 5000 price, in general I agree that bitcoin hold is the best way for all of us to get profit.
Rashid555

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:43:13 AM

bitcoin price increases from time to time as I noticed it few weeks ago its updating its status and it is very good for economy as well. The price of any currency goes up and down through the market forces like demand and supply.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:26:16 AM

Honestly, what is so special about the price to reach the $5000 level this month, other than the statistical/milestone purposes? From current levels it's just a +8% increase to reach that level, so there is not much interesting going on here. At this point the aim should be pointed at $10,000 and upwards, if you're here not just for a quick return. People cashing out at current levels will find themselves at some point buying back their coins, but then with a sizeable premium stacked on top. It happened to people selling at $1000, then $2000, then $3000, then $4000, etc.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:46:18 PM

I do not see a stable price increase. Bitcoin is constantly in the same price range 4100 - 4450 dollars. This has already been going on for several weeks. I already want a sharp increase!
It's pointless to demand the price to increase while there is absolutely no reason to do so. The market is calmly waiting for what the early effect of the November hard fork will be.

Instead of complaining about the market that isn't moving, be happy that we're nicely maintaining the $4000 mark for a while now ~ just a guess, have you just bought your coins, and thus are desperate to see the price go up?

If you're long term minded, you should just relax and let the market do whatever it will do. If you're out to book some quick profits, you'll be depending on pure luck since there isn't any indication of an increasing price.
I have no worries regarding increasing and decreasing of bitcoin in the market, all I can do is to collect and hold it, because I just to sell it on the last dayof the year. I do it because I know that their value are continues increasing, I believe that if I can do it there's a possibility to sell it in higher price in the future.
Yeah ups and down of Price of BTC is part and normal behavior trending in market place, because it just follow simple law supply and demand if a wise and conservative trader you know how to buy and sell Your BTC to earn more profit. just relax but be more vigilant and learn more.

Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:23:24 PM

Honestly, what is so special about the price to reach the $5000 level this month, other than the statistical/milestone purposes? From current levels it's just a +8% increase to reach that level, so there is not much interesting going on here. At this point the aim should be pointed at $10,000 and upwards, if you're here not just for a quick return. People cashing out at current levels will find themselves at some point buying back their coins, but then with a sizeable premium stacked on top. It happened to people selling at $1000, then $2000, then $3000, then $4000, etc.
I think it's hard BTC to rise this month to 10K$,too much to save BTC to sell at a price between 5K / 6K $.Actually really high achievement in this year through 4K$ more is very good in my opinion.

Qiuyue201

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:20:30 PM

I think it's hard BTC to rise this month to 10K$,too much to save BTC to sell at a price between 5K / 6K $.Actually really high achievement in this year through 4K$ more is very good in my opinion.
It was just another non sense speculation about the price of bitcoin, The possible thing about the price of bitcoin to reach $10k will have after the next halving. $5k still to be a difficult decimal to be reached by the bitcoin due to the a lot of resistance on that level. As you can see this time the more altcoin users are moving toward the bitcoin to participate in the airdrop.
But the recent news about the bitcoin segwit 2x looks bad in my opinion. that should be delayed.
jc89

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:04:52 PM

I have noticed the greater rate of increase in the past two weeks. I always trusted bitcoin that it can recover fast from any fall of its price. What do you think? It is good to invest today? And what are your expectations about its price before the year ends?

Well, seems like we're really close to 4700 so I guess it's safe to expect 5500 to 6K tops by the end of this year. You should invest right away before it reaches that point for you to not miss any opportunity. We're talking about btc here and we know that once it started going up it goes all out. If we sleep tonight, tomorrow it'll have additional increase and that's how fast btc is so buckle up and enjoy the ride fellas!

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Andre#

Activity: 737
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:06:39 PM

But it seems like the price drops to around $ 4580 so it takes time and patience to be able to get the $ 5000 price, in general I agree that bitcoin hold is the best way for all of us to get profit.
Yes, it will be the best way for investors have not much time to check the price of Bitcoin.
But honestly, if you are an investor have a lot of spare time, why do you not spend your time to trade?
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:38:12 PM

I have noticed the greater rate of increase in the past two weeks. I always trusted bitcoin that it can recover fast from any fall of its price. What do you think? It is good to invest today? And what are your expectations about its price before the year ends?

Well, seems like we're really close to 4700 so I guess it's safe to expect 5500 to 6K tops by the end of this year. You should invest right away before it reaches that point for you to not miss any opportunity. We're talking about btc here and we know that once it started going up it goes all out. If we sleep tonight, tomorrow it'll have additional increase and that's how fast btc is so buckle up and enjoy the ride fellas!
It was clear from the beginning that the price would rise so all the coins I wanted to buy I bought in September when the price fell to $ 3,000. Now it's too late to buy. If the concept later could be applied to bitcoin. Bitcoin we are pleased with the stable growth at the end of each year. The only difference is how much you earn but you will earn always.
DonQuijote
Legendary

Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:39:06 PM

Im proud, btc always win  Cool Cool

THE INGENIOUS GENTLEMAN DON QUIXOTE OF LA MANCHA
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚♝♞♜ BTC tip: 39gUUFdJBdKWXnLoh3PMNX9eUz3DwakBKq
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:51:20 PM

Im proud, btc always win  Cool Cool

Yes.All bitcoin user know this. Now the price crossed the value of 4600$.So you can see this may reach another peak.You can see the price of bitcoin reaches the value of 5000$ + at this month End .If you have a doubt means, you can wait and see at this month end.If you hold till that means, you will get huge profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Emmasis

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:35:16 PM

Does anyone have any thoughts of what the price will be at the end of the year? 
I am thinking about investing in 2 BTC, which is a big investment for me.

Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: