Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:02:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi all I have started a "Early Adopter List"  (Read 513 times)
noel (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 09:59:18 AM

I have started a early adopter mining list in the hope that not just those in the know will get the chance to mine some ease blocks early on, so join up I will send out messages as I get them. As I feel it would be of great benefit to the launching of any new coin for a few reason's to get much needed early exposure and with a greater number of miners right of the bat gives a greater defense to a 51% disaster. I will not sell or lend any email addresses and it is a free service although if you make a few extra coins a donation would be nice. If you have a coin in the planing and wish to take advantage PM me, as I do not know how long I will have the comments open on the site as I am getting sick of all the spam. Same with the members on the list it is free to you the developer as well and like wise if it helps out a donation would be nice.
So why not Join "Early Adopter List" for free.. http://cyberminer49er.com/early-adopter-list/
thanks
Noel

My Bitcoin Address is 1A2WeFuxL2WuyoqNAYqKx4P2a5YieYaunp

Donate Please.
noel (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 10:17:16 AM

Please feel free to help out and
BUMP  Grin

My Bitcoin Address is 1A2WeFuxL2WuyoqNAYqKx4P2a5YieYaunp

Donate Please.
ondratra

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 10:59:55 AM

nice service, but imho it came too late SadSad shitcoin storm is going to end in while - because everyone already know that those new coins are not worth mining. And there  are completely new ideas of coins like eMunie which has new principal of function (state-of-origin introduced).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: