Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:55:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥💥💥🚀[ANN][PRE-SALE][ICO] BitIndia - Freedom is better - Exchange & Wallet🚀 💥💥💥  (Read 3756 times)
Kanati

Activity: 93
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:20:49 PM

Since no exchange or wallet is available yet, then I guess that any tokens I might buy would be registered and held locally on Bitindia.co ?
Mokel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:43:02 PM

I see the rood maps of the project very detail and the development of the project is good but I crochet still to be held bounty gift or signature everyone is looking for this project good luck
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:42:23 PM

Well this should be a great project to begin with, but is seems like the target market is only for Indian.  there will be limiting the audience since the one should be in baby alarm/
gamer455

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:42:14 AM

Everybody who thinks about investing in this project, please bear in mind my observations during the last weeks:

- I was very interested in the project (esp. because McAfee) and signed up for the newsletter on 25 September. Besides some news about "Meet our Founders in Dubai", I quickly received two e-mails stating that "BitIndia ICO is Live" with an Ethereum address in the e-mail - in contrast to that "only 200 ETH Minimum investments, please first register on our website"-mentality. I do not know whether BitIndia was hacked during that time, all I know is that all e-mails came from the same e-mail address ico@bitindia.co. --> E-Mails and Newsletter are either not aligned with overall strategy, or it is fraud and they hope to get some more tokens besides that "minimum 200 ETH" thing, or they are just incompetent to identify hacks and to clarify the danger in public

- In the e-mails, always a minimum of 200 ETH is stated, on the website it is 150 ETH --> incompetency

- When I first read into the project (must be 25. September) there were links to a Slack channel everywhere: bitindiaofficial.slack.com As I see Slack as the best communication tool I registered to find out, that it seems to be the second slack channel (as "BitIndia Official" stated that due to spam they opened a new one). However, it was completely empty, and only a few questions (the easiest ones) were answered by "Bitcoin Official". I asked them on Telegram whether they have a Slack channel and they said "No". I sent them the address and asked them to clarify whether this slack channel is official or not - they never did that. They also did not answer my questions about BitIndia on Telegram

- While Telegram is only a one-way communication channel with the developer alone (well, it was apparently, now they changed it and have 30 members) and the before-mentioned Slack channel is either official and empty or fake (and empty), they have a very big Facebook and Twitter community... think about that what you want.

Last but not least a list of questions of a Slack user, which I found quite interesting. I also sent these questions to BitIndia in their telegram channel, but they never answered:

1) What is the USP of BitIndia? What can BitIndia do better than other exchanges? At least, Poloniex, Bittrex etc. already have their exchanges built up and it is easier for them to „do marketing“ in India with what they already have and they do not have to start from scratch on
(2) How does it come that every news article on the webpage is the same? Is it paid advertisement?
(3) What is your explanation for this really, really low user involvement, more specifically how does it come that nobody is participating in bitcointalk or Slack channels? Only on Facebook you have a lot of followers (but we all know you could have also bought them). It is just very surprising, that, given this promising ICO, nobody really talks about it (and if they do, only negatively).
(4) What is your plan to prevent a huge dump between token distribution and start of the exchange? Will the coins be available on other exchanges (unlike BNB)? There are many ICOs, e.g. Primalbase, that saw a huge decrease in value as necessary infrastructure were not built up until months after the ICO. I fear that could be the same here, but maybe you can prove me wrong.
(5) Are you involved in governmental discussions about cryptocurrency or must you fear a change in regulation that might destroy your use case after all?
(6) How exactly do you plan to „reach 20%“ of all Indians? Marketing (if yes, paid with what)? Why couldn’t e.g. Poloniex just use its capital (and I am sure it has something) to make marketing in India and get all the customers?

I do not want to believe this is fraud (esp. with McAfee involved in it). However, the inconsistencies in communication, the lack of any fanbase on Slack / Telegram / Bitcointalk and the intransparent ICO details make me think that it is indeed either fraud (and McAfee fell for it) or a very, very incompetent team - both is very bad for any investments.
Kanati

Activity: 93
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:28:52 AM

Everybody who thinks about investing in this project, please bear in mind my observations during the last weeks:

- I was very interested in the project (esp. because McAfee) and signed up for the newsletter on 25 September. Besides some news about "Meet our Founders in Dubai", I quickly received two e-mails stating that "BitIndia ICO is Live" with an Ethereum address in the e-mail - in contrast to that "only 200 ETH Minimum investments, please first register on our website"-mentality. I do not know whether BitIndia was hacked during that time, all I know is that all e-mails came from the same e-mail address ico@bitindia.co. --> E-Mails and Newsletter are either not aligned with overall strategy, or it is fraud and they hope to get some more tokens besides that "minimum 200 ETH" thing, or they are just incompetent to identify hacks and to clarify the danger in public

- In the e-mails, always a minimum of 200 ETH is stated, on the website it is 150 ETH --> incompetency

- When I first read into the project (must be 25. September) there were links to a Slack channel everywhere: bitindiaofficial.slack.com As I see Slack as the best communication tool I registered to find out, that it seems to be the second slack channel (as "BitIndia Official" stated that due to spam they opened a new one). However, it was completely empty, and only a few questions (the easiest ones) were answered by "Bitcoin Official". I asked them on Telegram whether they have a Slack channel and they said "No". I sent them the address and asked them to clarify whether this slack channel is official or not - they never did that. They also did not answer my questions about BitIndia on Telegram

- While Telegram is only a one-way communication channel with the developer alone (well, it was apparently, now they changed it and have 30 members) and the before-mentioned Slack channel is either official and empty or fake (and empty), they have a very big Facebook and Twitter community... think about that what you want.

Last but not least a list of questions of a Slack user, which I found quite interesting. I also sent these questions to BitIndia in their telegram channel, but they never answered:

1) What is the USP of BitIndia? What can BitIndia do better than other exchanges? At least, Poloniex, Bittrex etc. already have their exchanges built up and it is easier for them to „do marketing“ in India with what they already have and they do not have to start from scratch on
(2) How does it come that every news article on the webpage is the same? Is it paid advertisement?
(3) What is your explanation for this really, really low user involvement, more specifically how does it come that nobody is participating in bitcointalk or Slack channels? Only on Facebook you have a lot of followers (but we all know you could have also bought them). It is just very surprising, that, given this promising ICO, nobody really talks about it (and if they do, only negatively).
(4) What is your plan to prevent a huge dump between token distribution and start of the exchange? Will the coins be available on other exchanges (unlike BNB)? There are many ICOs, e.g. Primalbase, that saw a huge decrease in value as necessary infrastructure were not built up until months after the ICO. I fear that could be the same here, but maybe you can prove me wrong.
(5) Are you involved in governmental discussions about cryptocurrency or must you fear a change in regulation that might destroy your use case after all?
(6) How exactly do you plan to „reach 20%“ of all Indians? Marketing (if yes, paid with what)? Why couldn’t e.g. Poloniex just use its capital (and I am sure it has something) to make marketing in India and get all the customers?

I do not want to believe this is fraud (esp. with McAfee involved in it). However, the inconsistencies in communication, the lack of any fanbase on Slack / Telegram / Bitcointalk and the intransparent ICO details make me think that it is indeed either fraud (and McAfee fell for it) or a very, very incompetent team - both is very bad for any investments.

Has John McAfee actually endorsed the project or verified his involvement anywhere outside of the BitIndia website?

Bouli

Activity: 616
Merit: 104

https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 08:06:49 AM

John McAfee talks about it on Youtube... but it is only 1 vid....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh7bTwCYwFs

It seems to good to be true.... maybe i will fell for it  Sad

max_grizzly

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:22:18 AM

Interesting project. Potential of the Indian market is ginormous.
Bouli

Activity: 616
Merit: 104

https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 08:40:58 AM

Ok i invested......maybe i am part of a scam now, but i don't know.... FeelsGoodMan.

Easybitcoin2013 (OP)

Activity: 487

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:29:51 AM

BitIndia Public Pre sale is now live!
Grrizz

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:50:29 PM

John McAfee talks about it on Youtube... but it is only 1 vid....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh7bTwCYwFs

It seems to good to be true.... maybe i will fell for it  Sad

He also tweets/retweets about them @officialmcafee
wPocho1

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:00:40 PM

hello! I'd like to participate to the public sale. I registered my public pre-sale KYC APPROVAL what should i do now ? can i already  purchase BITINDIA or have i to wait an answer that they have registered my info on their contract? if yes how and when will i be answered? thank you in advance
jyotithakur1982

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:49:30 AM

hello! I'd like to participate to the public sale. I registered my public pre-sale KYC APPROVAL what should i do now ? can i already  purchase BITINDIA or have i to wait an answer that they have registered my info on their contract? if yes how and when will i be answered? thank you in advance

Just Wait Dude and save your money. Even if you have plan to invst in such scams ..wait for its listing.

Only one word for anyone who is planning to invest in such projects. Please spend your time properly before investing your hard money in such projects. These kind of tokens are trying to lure Indian customer in the name of BITCOIN.

Please go through the Team profile of the BITINDIA. I am even thinking of introducing a COIN / Token in India based on BITINDIA success.

I am not discouraging anyone but feel pity at the same time on how some projects labeled as scam at the end.

These days it is pretty easy to get 4 things to start a Project. ~ Few thousand INR (Indian Rupees ) and you are ready to loot innocent people. I have gone through each and every technical member's profile and seems like they got a bunch of freshers from Punjab.

1. A Website
2. An App developed for IOS and Android
3. A White Paper PDF
4. A Wallet
5. Funky Words called - Blockchain

Cheers  investing !!
Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:10:24 AM

Nice project, whether this project will only exist in India only ? helps the users to buy and sell Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple with the help of the local currency, makes it all very easy and convenient  to buy or sell cryptocurrency.
Easybitcoin2013 (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:43:27 PM

hi all! i wanna give you the latest update. In the future i'm more active here

We thank you for filling up the Step 1 KYC Form.

The WEEK 2 Ethereum Contract Address is mentioned on our website ONLY.

Your ether address is valid for contribution in week 2 pre sale.

Your KYC was approved and your ethereum address has been added to our Ethereum contract. Now you can contribute.

NOTE:

1. MAKE SURE YOU ARE USING THE SAME ETHEREUM ADDRESS YOU MENTIONED IN THE KYC FORM
2. MAKE SURE GAS IS KEPT AT 400000
3. IF YOU SEND ETHEREUM FROM UNREGISTERED ADDRESS, IT WILL BE AUTONMATICALLY REJECTED BY OUR SMART CONTRACT, AND YOUR GAS WILL BE USED.
4. Make sure you use an ERC20 compatible wallet to send ETH.

If you tried to participate before this and the transaction was rejected, it was because your ethereum address was not added yet to the Bitindia contract.

Bitindia - Public Pre Sale Token Calculation Formula Explained
Calculating the number of Tokens you will receive

You can contribute minimum 0.16666667 ETH using the registered Ethereum Address only

Official Ethereum Contract Address will be mentioned on our website only
Easybitcoin2013 (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:39:32 PM

Hello Bitindia Family,

This is the last chance to avail the festive bonus of 7%.

The bonus ends at 11:59 PM, IST (Indian Standard Time) today.

Also, only for you we released Video FAQs, watch them here:

What happens when i send ETH to Bitindia Contract?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1nzb5Gtb38

Where do I send Ethereum? What is the Contract Address? What is the Token Contract Address?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwDBFGEhqwY

What is the Total Supply of Bitindia Tokens? How many tokens are distributed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdyGxFGWp5o

What do you do with the excess tokens?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9j1PuLBE7k

How to fill the KYC Form?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x5GH5Iae3s

How to set the GAS Price (GWEI)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpGyZEGJD38
BITINDIA DIWALI BONUS

Valid on: 19, 20, 21 October
Offer: 7% Bonus to everyone

The bonus will be valid from 19 October 00:01 to 21 October 23:59 as per Indian Standard Time

- The daily discounts will apply as earlier
- The regular 5% bonus hours are also applicable as earlier
Easybitcoin2013 (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:50:43 PM

Hi @all, we updated the main post now. There you can see a lot of more informations about BitIndia.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!
usefulll

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:57:12 PM

Think before investing in bitindia.....
Easybitcoin2013 (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:59:52 PM

Think before investing in bitindia.....

of course pls read the whitepaper and roadmap before invest... 😉
Easybitcoin2013 (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:54:54 AM

Hello Bitindia Family,

We wanted to share quick updates on the Bitindia Wallet architecture and security aspects.

The Bitindia Wallet will have these features:

1. End-to-End Encrypted

All the sensitive user account data is stored in encrypted format on zero knowledge secure-storage, that makes the data hack proof, even team at Bitindia cannot access your wallet.

2. Encrypted Keystore backup

a. All the important encryption related to the security of user's cryptocurrency will happen on the client side
b. BitIndia will not have access to the user private keys and since servers never know your private keys, your web browser or mobile devices encrypts or decrypts your keys on-demand using your passwords.
c. It stores the wallet backups securely in an encrypted format on our servers to ensure you, that you can access your wallet from any of your different devices.

3. Multi Layer Security
Unlike most of the wallets have only a single security layer to access the account, BitIndia wallet has multi-layered secured login mechanism.
The users are required to create a login password which cannot be changed once created and further the users will be asked to set up a 2 factor authentication.

4. Transaction Password

Whenever a BitIndia wallet user wants to perform a transaction it can only be done by entering a transaction password which would be different from the login password. This would serve as an added layer of security in case where a user password is lost or stolen.
The transaction will be initiated when both the transaction passwords along with the 2 Factor Authentications are entered.

5. Wallet Mnemonic

A nemonic is the passphrase seed of your BitIndia Wallet provided to you when you create a new wallet. The purpose of this is in case you need to recover your wallet at a later date, if you lose your login information.
It is a secure account recovery mechanism

6. Secured Notification

If there any kind of changes to be performed in the BitIndia wallet such as changing the 2FA preference, resetting the transaction password etc.
They can only be completed using the 2FA preference which may be a google authenticator app/ SMS OTP.
raigo163

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:24:02 AM

When does it come to exchange?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: