Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:02:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best mobile for monero browser mining  (Read 604 times)
trickyriky (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:08:24 PM

Hello to all.

I tried to mine monero with my phone at browser and it is showing about 5-6 hashes/s.

Who knows the best mobile phones for mining with max hashes in browser? And cheap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
0xcosmos

Activity: 585
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:41:59 PM

you will never make much
mining from mobile browser
it will result to no reward
even after a month
build dedicated system for mining
Cereberus
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:01:27 PM

A mobile simply has not the capacity to mine Monero even through browser mining which seems the trend nowadays with many websites offering it. Not only you will not make anything with those 5 hashes but you will burn your device real soon if you continue to use it for mining. Within 1 or 2 months I think your device will start to become unstable and then crash in the end. Even GPU-mining is going down, 2x GTX 1060 plus 1 GTX 1050 ti in the rig I have at home are giving less then 60.000 satoshis per day. Stop using your mobile for mining, it's not designed for that.

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM
  FACEBOOK |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM  |  GITHUB  |  ANN  | INSTAGRAM 

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   

█▄
                     ████▄
                     ██████▄
                     ████████▄
                     ██████████▄
                     ████████████▄
                     ██████████████▄
                     ███████████████
                     ██████████████▀
                     ████████████▀
                     ██████████▀
                     ████████▀
                     ██████▀
                     ████▀
                     █
█▀
GOOGLE PLAY

▄█████████████▄
                            ███████████████
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            ██████▀▀▀██████
                             ▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
  APPSTORE
vuli

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

Andrius | Junior Business developer at Unboxed ICO

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 07:38:15 PM

omg, what a questions. what da hell is wrong with you guys. No wonder why so many scams around, Start using your brains already.

Unboxed - rowing community of people getting paid to do what they love to get a share of the $36 billion brands are spending annually on Facebook Ads
UnknownX

Activity: 175

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:32:50 PM

Hello to all.

I tried to mine monero with my phone at browser and it is showing about 5-6 hashes/s.

Who knows the best mobile phones for mining with max hashes in browser? And cheap.

Stop wasting your time and torment your device, you will earn cents! In such way you can try to earn for ferrari with faucets Grin

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
trickyriky (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:21:26 PM

Hello to all.

Stop wasting your time and torment your device, you will earn cents! In such way you can try to earn for ferrari with faucets Grin

Yes it is true. But!!! If you have some popular website you still can earn decent money! If 100 000 people will mine with their mobiles you can earn a pile of bucks!!!
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:19:23 PM

Hello to all.

Yes it is true. But!!! If you have some popular website you still can earn decent money! If 100 000 people will mine with their mobiles you can earn a pile of bucks!!!

Suggest him to use any faucet which can give the better income he mine with the mobile for Monero. None of the coin mining is possible with the mobile, you have to go with GPU cards atleast to start mining any top altcoins else you cannot bear the electricity cost also for the miner machine you used. If you concern about cloud mining, don't go with that still it is consider as ponzi scheme.
ciprimw

Activity: 47
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:11:27 PM

mobile monero browser mining?
50+ friends 50+ mining monero posibilitis! maby this is the way  Grin
foldingextra

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:32:43 PM

Hello to all.

Minergate did that before, but it removed browser mining some years ago. Imagine 100,000 miners with tiny hash connection to a pool, not worth at all for a pool
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:38:15 PM

Well i think its not a problem to worth a try to mine with mobile you can try to i think just choose any smart phone that has high amount of cores.. ostly octa-cores are made by mediateks by snapdragon  as a technician if  you experience of high  temperature of your phone better to stop or try to control and setup your phone to the good temp only for mining that can affect all parts of the smart..

or you can try the 65 cores  Grin that you can found here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xFN80zp0VY
ghjxpain

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:08:23 AM

a big no, most those browser websites have a minimum payout which you won't ever reach. :/
hyet24

Activity: 166

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:26:53 AM

Hello to all.

it sounds like your just better off using the currency to buy stuff instead of mining it.  also keep a small savings and wait for the pump.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: