Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:06:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58074 times)
RAGEmond

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:07:54 AM

your facebook campaign rule:
"Publication of 2 personal posts per week and Share 5 posts per week from your facebook page"
but in your spreadsheet :
"Post (min 3 in other group) and Like and Share"
which is the right one Huh

For fast Response use their bounty-thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2225653

OR even faster use Telegram Smiley you should be in there since your're participant of the bounty campaign
FortySeven

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:49:38 AM

your facebook campaign rule:
"Publication of 2 personal posts per week and Share 5 posts per week from your facebook page"
but in your spreadsheet :
"Post (min 3 in other group) and Like and Share"
which is the right one Huh

"Publication of 2 personal posts per week and Share 5 posts per week from your facebook page", sorry for this inconvenience.
FortySeven

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:07:33 AM

Looks interesting, what is the soft cap and hard cap for your ICO and pre-ico? I want to know the stats.

Hard cap for ICO is 360 000 ETH, according to our calculations it will be approximately 100M FSBT tokens (including bonus tokens). Hard cap for pre-ICO is 90 000 ETH.

There is no real softcap, we will launch the project either way, as we do have interested institutional and private investors. All the contributors to our project will receive FSBT tokens and benefits stated in our documents. If we do not get enough ETH during ICO, we will get necessary funding partly from our investors, partly from our own resources.

Minimum amount is stated as our estimate of how much funds we need to begin the project and provide the range of products and services described for Milestone 1. However, we believe our ICO procedure will help us to gather much more resources than 18 000 ETH and we will start with bigger capital and will become more successful.

Also, there are many bank projects, how do you compete with them?

There is no bank working with cryptocurrencies on the same level as with fiat, whereas banks of the future will have to adjust to changing evroinment. Forty Seven Bank will be a pioneer in this field by taking a leading position among the banks of the future. So, we don't have competitors.

Huxleyfree

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:37:39 AM

Looks interesting, what is the soft cap and hard cap for your ICO and pre-ico? I want to know the stats.

Hard cap for ICO is 360 000 ETH, according to our calculations it will be approximately 100M FSBT tokens (including bonus tokens). Hard cap for pre-ICO is 90 000 ETH.

There is no real softcap, we will launch the project either way, as we do have interested institutional and private investors. All the contributors to our project will receive FSBT tokens and benefits stated in our documents. If we do not get enough ETH during ICO, we will get necessary funding partly from our investors, partly from our own resources.

Minimum amount is stated as our estimate of how much funds we need to begin the project and provide the range of products and services described for Milestone 1. However, we believe our ICO procedure will help us to gather much more resources than 18 000 ETH and we will start with bigger capital and will become more successful.

There is no bank working with cryptocurrencies on the same level as with fiat, whereas banks of the future will have to adjust to changing evroinment. Forty Seven Bank will be a pioneer in this field by taking a leading position among the banks of the future. So, we don't have competitors.

So it will be a unique project and an innovation in this sector, will it be a completly bank like the ones are in the market right now?
Schopenhauer365

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:20:46 AM

So it will be a unique project and an innovation in this sector, will it be a completly bank like the ones are in the market right now?
As I understand in the whitepaper, it will work as any other bank, with credit cards, accounts, etc
rokieinvest

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:23:57 AM

As I understand in the whitepaper, it will work as any other bank, with credit cards, accounts, etc
Does means I can pay with my Forty Seven Bank's credit card in bitcoins or ethereums?
heinemannplus

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:26:56 AM

What are the duties for having an account in your bank?
Huxleyfree

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:30:08 AM

So can I have my mortage in Forty Seven Bank?
RAGEmond

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:48:20 AM

guys it's like a UBS or Credit Suisse or Banco Santander or Deutsche Bank or JP Morgan

but Forty Seven is working with blockchain and crypto as mentioned in their slogan "connecting financial worlds" they want to be the pioneer bringing all services of an usual bank but in addition offer several services for crypto.

official Banking license and regulations respected
Schopenhauer365

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:52:50 PM

guys it's like a UBS or Credit Suisse or Banco Santander or Deutsche Bank or JP Morgan

but Forty Seven is working with blockchain and crypto as mentioned in their slogan "connecting financial worlds" they want to be the pioneer bringing all services of an usual bank but in addition offer several services for crypto.

And If I buy tokens, will I be part of the project?
Huxleyfree

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:27:32 PM

Are they working with de EU legislation?
RAGEmond

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:31:24 PM

And If I buy tokens, will I be part of the project?

you will be a FSBT token holder and will receive FSBL (if you hold until first "payout") and you will profit rom ico benefits.

you can read the token holder benefit document here:https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwDjfDDrGhcsLTJOYzd1ZkZ0WU0/view?usp=drive_web
heinemannplus

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:56:36 PM

Could I buy tokens and be part of the bounty?
FortySeven

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:20:40 PM

Could I buy tokens and be part of the bounty?

Hello! You don't need to buy tokens to participate in our bounty campaign. You can read the terms and regulations of our bounty campaign in our bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2225653

Also, you can ask your questions regarding the bounty campaign in our official Telegram bounty group: https://t.me/fortysevenbounty
FortySeven

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:24:23 PM

Yes, we will be compliant with it. Forty Seven Bank will be a fully digital innovative branchless financial institution which complies with all EU directives, Basel III, Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and Bank of England requirements.
RAGEmond

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:40:44 PM

Yes, we will be compliant with it. Forty Seven Bank will be a fully digital innovative branchless financial institution which complies with all EU directives, Basel III, Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and Bank of England requirements.

impressed Cheesy

just read the city where I'm living at (Basel) and after some Research I saw that Basel III is a Regulation by the BIZ  which is also located here in Basel.

I must say that this Project looks very promising. A lot of Projects are around there which want to setup a "bank" but I'm sure you can not ask them are you respecting the Basel III Regulation and they even know what this is! I'm working in the Banking sector here in Basel and blockchain/bitcoin is a daily mentioned topic here

rokieinvest

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:03:48 PM

Then Can I pay with bitcoins through Forty Seven Bank as in fiats in the platform they accept them?
Schopenhauer365

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:36:29 PM

Then Can I pay with bitcoins through Forty Seven Bank as in fiats in the platform they accept them?
Yes, Forty Seven Bank is made for work as another bank but also using cryptocurrencies
Huxleyfree

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:15:50 PM

Yes, It will be totally possible to use the Forty Seven Bank account like any bank account but with cryptomoney
heinemannplus

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:40:39 AM

Is still the bonus for invest in the pre ICO?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: