Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:33:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need someone to put me through lending on BitcoinTalk  (Read 338 times)
enterprevic (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Healthpromag.com

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:52:13 PM

Hello everyone.. I'm new here though as you can see my account is relatively low too.. Been here for close to 2 or 3 months. I'm a trader.. I mean forex trader I just started out though but with potentials.. I need a loan of $100 and I would like to use my account(worth $22) and a domain name healthpromag.com(worth $95 though the value would surely be more than that) as collateral. Any one can guide me through the steps

Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:19:11 PM

There is no need of guide for asking for a loan. There are many threads offering loans in this section and i'm sure you can easily find one if you look for it. But, who told you that your account is worth $22? bctalkaccountpricer.info? Because it is a lie. Your account is worthless. Apply for a loan in a thread giving out loans, but offer some valid collateral if you really need a loan. Otherwise, there is no chance you are going to get a loan with a newbie account and a domain which i don't think is of use for anyone here or it might don't get a bet when comes at selling.
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:25:03 PM

Hello everyone.. I'm new here though as you can see my account is relatively low too.. Been here for close to 2 or 3 months. I'm a trader.. I mean forex trader I just started out though but with potentials.. I need a loan of $100 and I would like to use my account(worth $22) and a domain name healthpromag.com(worth $95 though the value would surely be more than that) as collateral. Any one can guide me through the steps

Assuming arguendo that bought you collateral are valid, it is not 120% of the value of the loan you are asking. And,

Your account is worthless.
Domain is not worth the amount.

Again, where is the part where there is enough collateral?
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:19:36 PM

You are not a Forex trader or even a trader. You want to be but i wont happend with others money.
"Potentials" with one day history and possible a demo Account somewhere... Really now?
How pathetic scam attempt is that! Cheesy

Enjoy your feedback and try some other story. Cool

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:03:23 PM

Put up shared to the rate of 200% of the loan and someone MAY find it if they can accept them. (Minimum value of shares thoukg be 120% or $120).
enterprevic (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Healthpromag.com

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:18:11 AM

You are not a Forex trader or even a trader. You want to be but i wont happend with others money.
"Potentials" with one day history and possible a demo Account somewhere... Really now?
How pathetic scam attempt is that! Cheesy

Enjoy your feedback and try some other story. Cool

Check out my account stats here
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2Mbd2LuQ2x7Q1hXa0hIU05JVzg

Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:53:29 PM

Omg noob you can't be serious posting this pic!
You have a free possible demo account because you never deposit any amount. So it's obvious that you didn't put anything.
Besides you made only 56(!) orders with total volume,the spectacular number of ~10$! Shocked Cheesy

I don't want to continue analyzing the obvious,so please lock this crap topic and play with your money.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: