Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:47:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEST (google company) Appoints Cardano (ADA coin) as fund manager  (Read 1894 times)
InShadesOfBlue (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:17:19 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2017, 03:50:16 PM by InShadesOfBlue

NEST (the thermostat company) just appointed CARDANO (who have the ADA coin) as their fund advisors.

https://www.corporate-adviser.com/nest-brings-cardano-fund-manager-selection/
https://www.cardano.com/en-gb/industry-insights/nest-appoints-cardano
https://www.professionalpensions.com/professional-pensions/news/3017990/nest-appoints-cardano-as-external-adviser

Following the launch of two framework agreements, and a subsequent tender process, Cardano has been selected as a member of each of the two panels of advisers to NEST.

ADA is just 2 cents now!

ALSO, they JUST got listed on BITTREX
http://www.nasdaq.com/article/iohk-launches-cardano-blockchain-ada-now-trading-on-bittrex-cm853826

THIS COIN WILL EXPLODE.

Getting a google company to hire you, is no small feat
InShadesOfBlue (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:35:40 PM

NEST appoints Cardano as external adviser!!!!

CARDANO has ADA

https://www.professionalpensions.com/professional-pensions/news/3017990/nest-appoints-cardano-as-external-adviser

BruceMilligan

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:34:42 PM

Sorry to spoil the party here, Cardano.com are a financial risk management company based in the Netherlands. They are in no way affiliated with the Cardano blockchain (Ada Coin) project. The organisations and websites associated with the ada / blockchain project are cardanofoundation.org, cardanohub.org, Iohk.io, emurgo.io
Dofus

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:04:06 PM

Sorry to spoil the party here, Cardano.com are a financial risk management company based in the Netherlands. They are in no way affiliated with the Cardano blockchain (Ada Coin) project. The organisations and websites associated with the ada / blockchain project are cardanofoundation.org, cardanohub.org, Iohk.io, emurgo.io

Anyone confirm this?
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 09:26:13 PM

I am tired of seeing fake news, why is this is just a huge fake try to make cardano rise a little bit more?
But i have to admit that this coin has impressed me a lot, i still remember when i saw it on the market for the first time, it was incredible because that coin suddenly appeared inside the top 30 of the coinmarketcap list, and it suddenly made a 40% in the first day, 20% on the next one, and now it is making at least 2 - 3 percent a day, which is something huge for a small altcoin like this.
But if it is real, then it will explode for sure, but there is no way to make sure that this is really happening.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:50:41 PM

I am tired of seeing fake news, why is this is just a huge fake try to make cardano rise a little bit more?
But i have to admit that this coin has impressed me a lot, i still remember when i saw it on the market for the first time, it was incredible because that coin suddenly appeared inside the top 30 of the coinmarketcap list, and it suddenly made a 40% in the first day, 20% on the next one, and now it is making at least 2 - 3 percent a day, which is something huge for a small altcoin like this.
But if it is real, then it will explode for sure, but there is no way to make sure that this is really happening.

I don't think Cardano needs to spread fake info, they're doing incredibly well. You should check out the stuff they're working on now if you haven't seen lately. This seems like an easy mistake to make, I don't think it was malicious.
Alns

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:55:56 PM

Cardano is going to increase its price in a very short period of time.
When it got listed it was about one cent each one of them, a little bit more if i am not wrong.
The actual price can easily be doubled, and more now that it is receiving those huge news, not all the companies, specially those who are based on the blockchain are able to be selected by google..
Lets see how it goes, i have some Cardanos on my portfolio, but it doesnt mean anything, because it is less than $50 in total, so it is dust.
earthcoin

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 08:05:55 PM

Cardano is going to increase its price in a very short period of time.
When it got listed it was about one cent each one of them, a little bit more if i am not wrong.
The actual price can easily be doubled, and more now that it is receiving those huge news, not all the companies, specially those who are based on the blockchain are able to be selected by google..
Lets see how it goes, i have some Cardanos on my portfolio, but it doesnt mean anything, because it is less than $50 in total, so it is dust.

If you expect Cardano to explode, why do you have so little invested? I have about $1000 in ADA right now.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
deeltje

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:26:12 PM

Glad to finally see some Cardano discussion on here. It's been terribly under represented.
Dipsomaniac

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:32:24 PM

Glad to finally see some Cardano discussion on here. It's been terribly under represented.

Gotta agree with you there. I'm surprised the Cardano team hasn't come and started their own thread.
mR.k0fka

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:37:45 PM

he wrote it almost 2 months ago
i dont know what does it mean, but didnt see anything related to that in the cardano site nor in cardano youtube videos
Dipsomaniac

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:43:02 PM

he wrote it almost 2 months ago
i dont know what does it mean, but didnt see anything related to that in the cardano site nor in cardano youtube videos

Same, looks like a simple misunderstanding. An unrelated Cardano.
Dipsomaniac

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:59:06 PM

I fucking called it! YES! Doubled my money on Cardano / ADA in the last 48 hours.
Cart

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:44:44 PM

I think we have to be careful with what we believe as news. Also these news get pushed to the top again. Quite risky to listen only on forum advise
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:51:28 PM

Anyone confirm this?

No they are not, they're based in Switzerland..

joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:39:47 PM

Yeah, in fact cardano is doing everything and all the things that they promised on their roadmap and on their ANN Thread, they are probably one of the most biggest icos that we have seen during this year.

A lot of people have doubled their money using Cardano too, i was never expecting to see it making more than x2 in just a few hours, i thought that it was just a pump/dump situation like we have seen a lot of times in the past.
I fucking called it! YES! Doubled my money on Cardano / ADA in the last 48 hours.

Lets see how cardano goes, but if it keeps rising by this way, probably it will be more than $0,07 each one at the end of the year, or maybe ten cents each.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
Dipsomaniac

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:37:58 PM

Yeah, in fact cardano is doing everything and all the things that they promised on their roadmap and on their ANN Thread, they are probably one of the most biggest icos that we have seen during this year.

A lot of people have doubled their money using Cardano too, i was never expecting to see it making more than x2 in just a few hours, i thought that it was just a pump/dump situation like we have seen a lot of times in the past.

Lets see how cardano goes, but if it keeps rising by this way, probably it will be more than $0,07 each one at the end of the year, or maybe ten cents each.

Yep, tripled my money now. I'm not getting off the train yet either!
celestio

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:54:58 PM

Yep, tripled my money now. I'm not getting off the train yet either!

How big do you expect it to get??

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:23:44 PM

Uhmm i have seen that a lot of  you have already made some profits just by holding this coin.

When are you going to sell all of them? Probably a lot of you have been holding since it was $0,03 each one, and now you made more than x4 - x4,5 in just a week or so.

I was looking to buy some cardano's, but the price is very expensive right now compared to the last week's one (more than 400% that is insane)

I dont know if should i buy or just wait until it makes another correction, but i dont think that it is going to go down, you all know how does the market works, and it never does that.
Dipsomaniac

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:31:44 PM

Uhmm i have seen that a lot of  you have already made some profits just by holding this coin.

When are you going to sell all of them? Probably a lot of you have been holding since it was $0,03 each one, and now you made more than x4 - x4,5 in just a week or so.

I was looking to buy some cardano's, but the price is very expensive right now compared to the last week's one (more than 400% that is insane)

I dont know if should i buy or just wait until it makes another correction, but i dont think that it is going to go down, you all know how does the market works, and it never does that.

I'm still holding. They're going to be releasing a debit card for ADA soon, I wouldn't be surprised to see price double in the next couple months.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: