Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:17:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is $320 next target for Ethereum this week?  (Read 558 times)
sonewaneaman (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:25:40 PM

ETHUSD pair is showing the bullish signal for the weekly timeframe. Is $320 next target for Ethereum?

If the Ethereum prices cross above $305- 308 level than a new level can be formed and the prices may reach to $320, $325 or $330 in the weekly time frame.

Here is my analysis: https://atozforex.com/news/02-08-october-ethereum-technical-analysis/

Suggestions and comments appreciated  Smiley  Smiley
p0wrnflakes

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:56:25 PM

This should be in the Altcoin discussion forum, dude Smiley
xiaoyum

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:41:07 AM

I think new target might be even more than 320. Ethereum's price stayed long enough. It deserved a move. There are trillions of new tokens coming on ether chain. But price doesn't get affected.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:03:24 PM

well, it could happen. however, nothing is certain when it comes to cryptocurrency trading. If it reaches $300 and stays there for the next few moths, id be happy.
CaesarCipher

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:08:52 PM

It could do. It hasn't been ranging that high in the last month though so unless there is new information I'm guessing it might stay sub 310.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:44:55 PM

I don't think ETH will go up yet until the fork issue has been resolved and everything has calmed down. I think it will go smoothly, but you just don't know until sometime afterwards.

cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:46:13 PM

I think that once Ether does rise it will actually go much beyond $320 and reach a new ATH above $400 somewhere. It wouldn't surprise me if this happens after the upcoming fork.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
nuskill

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:49:24 PM

Yeah just a question of time for the new ATH comparing to bitcoin getting quickly back after china stuff while Ether loosing ground.
Right now is time of ICOs...so in end Ether will profit
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:06:41 PM

ETHUSD pair is showing the bullish signal for the weekly timeframe. Is $320 next target for Ethereum?

If the Ethereum prices cross above $305- 308 level than a new level can be formed and the prices may reach to $320, $325 or $330 in the weekly time frame.

Here is my analysis: https://atozforex.com/news/02-08-october-ethereum-technical-analysis/

I hope you will prove to be correct in the end. I am anticipating that predictions of yours to finally happen in reality. I am a little bit impatient though in watching ETH's price go $300 and then go back less than $300 and go back again to $300, and then again and again. When can we look at ETH starting with 4 in its price?

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:13:01 PM

Ethereum is one of the few stable altcoins on my radar in terms of price and we can not speculate when exactly this price target will come has it seems $300-$310 is its barrier, hope it pumps higher than that when its ready.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:19:10 PM

I'm seeing a very bullish pattern also for ETH. Its price is slowly climbing since Sept 15 and because of this, I wouldn't be surprised if it will hit $300 then $320. ETH team is also pushing some news about their new plans in the future and this will, hopefully, push the price more. But don't expect it to happen fast. My guess is that it will be a slow and steady increase with some corrections along the sideline. Longterm is quite good for ETH's trend now.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:19:29 PM

I saw a chart from a respected trader in the space and it projected that the price of Ether is heading towards $600, this is a good time to be holding and entering Ethereum because strong findamental updates are going to be released soon to drive the price
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:27:21 PM

Ethereum is one of the few stable altcoins on my radar in terms of price and we can not speculate when exactly this price target will come has it seems $300-$310 is its barrier, hope it pumps higher than that when its ready.

ETH seems to be the more stable coin among all the altcoins and the favorite for all as a stability it provides to the portfolio. Only concern is that its price is not moving upwards too much from some months like the btc does which can be little skeptical as to why the price is getting struck or in the range bound at this time.

Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:31:34 PM

Until the byzantium result will be published by vitalik and the ethereum team the price of the ethereum will be stable. because there is no a good thing to bring the hype to the ethreum market.
But the chart of the ethereum was really predictable.
scriptcoder

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:57:56 PM

ETH seems to be the more stable coin among all the altcoins and the favorite for all as a stability it provides to the portfolio. Only concern is that its price is not moving upwards too much from some months like the btc does which can be little skeptical as to why the price is getting struck or in the range bound at this time.

Probably everyone is HODLING for the hardfork. But definitely a stable though abit too pricey for me  Undecided
MetaSk

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:00:52 PM

I am afraid that the price will stale for a while.
Hopefully, it will catch-up to a 0.081/btc cause bitcoin went to high and this is really bad time for Ethereum holders.
Now I'm sorry I didn't exchange for BTC when it was 0.077 a few days ago.
imperatron

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:00:58 PM

I think its a good target, but I am not sure that we will reach it this week.  Maybe we need 3-4 weeks to get that pricerange. But I am sure we will reach the target sooner or later!
DmitriySar

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:05:22 PM

Hopefully what you expect can be realized in the period as soon as possible.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:39:52 AM

It is long overdue but can we really say for now? It has been a very slow movement for a long time now and it is not showing any promising move yet. However, if there can be a little bit of support, we may end up having some push ups soon.

All we need now is just for it to cross at least the $310 thresh and then it might break into $320 hopefully. Let us see how things end up playing out but I sure know it cannot be like that forever.
jilani

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:56:32 AM

May be it is not possible because Ethereum already continuously reduce i am very frustrated.Now ETH price is 290$ check this https://coinmarketcap.com already (-1.83%) dump. ETH Pump after November i think.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: