Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:24:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wont believe! Decentralized xchange COSS.IO is now trading on Centralized HITBTC  (Read 269 times)
Nuvie (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

Pls ignore Warning. Cyberbullying in progress.Sad.

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:06:54 PM

Yo! Get this,

COSS.IO is one of the newest user-friendly  crypto exchanges out there with a growing marketcap daily, but here's the kicker: it's FULLY DECENTRALIZED!

HITBTC you all know is our usual traditional exchange that's centralized (meaning the folks who run the exchange own the damn exchange, so they own all our private keys; hence all our damn money (or in case the exchange liquidates)

So you won't believe who turned up on coinmarketcap trading the fully decentralized COSS tokens?!! And the winner is...

HITBTC!!!

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Have they damned lost it?!!  Cheesy hehe

With China's swopping ICO ban and some governments wanting to interfere with crypto (i mean lets face it our governments wanna be able to tell us whr to go, when to shit, and most of all, how to spend our money. Fuckers!), decentralized exchanges like EtherDelta and COSS.io are picking up traffik. I for sure know whr TRON reared its head after the Chinese Government tried to fuck chinese investors over. muhahahaha
(It's one of the highest traded vol. on ED. lol) And i bet u they are never gonna arrest everyone in china whose using an INBROWSER VPN. Just com'on dudes, i hear the China Wall is damn big. heh.

Now, europe's fully centralized HITbtc  which can be shut down (or literary arse - fcuked) any moment by the Bishops in Power, is trading the ethereum tokens of their soon-to-be replacement. The decentralized boys!

That's like a nail on the coffin. Stupid!

well, the future wants what the future wants. The image says it all. burp:

"It is not that fear that grips him...only a heightened sense of things."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: