Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 09:03:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (WTS) 2 x Innosilicon A4 Dominator  (Read 657 times)
Marian-Dan (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:55:08 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 11:54:26 AM by Marian-Dan

2 x Innosilicon A4 Dominator (4 x tubes, 2 x controller, 8 x cable connect) without PSU.
I'm from Romania (EU), price is 3500 euro both. Escrow payment, if you pay in BTC, LTC.
Marian-Dan (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:55:44 AM

3300 ... they are also put on sale on ebay
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:21:05 AM

I'll buy one set off you for 0.2BTC shipped to the US. With escrow.

Go Big or Go Home.
bclcjunkie

Activity: 833
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:14:25 AM

0.35 for both.. shipping will be paid separately.. power consumption is high, scrypt market is in downturn, warranty is over so risk is higher.
Marian-Dan (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:54:29 PM

0.35 for both.. shipping will be paid separately.. power consumption is high, scrypt market is in downturn, warranty is over so risk is higher.
You made another offer to me, three months ago, for two baikal cubes, and I sell one of them twice as much as you gave me for both. Search elsewhere for bargains Smiley
bclcjunkie

Activity: 833
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:18:40 PM

pffft, gotta be poor chap's biggest regret to date then... my sincere condolences to him...
you should probably take your own advice and look for "bargains elsewhere" where you might find an idiot like the one who paid you twice lol... unless you find another one here...

You made another offer to me, three months ago, for two baikal cubes, and I sell one of them twice as much as you gave me for both. Search elsewhere for bargains Smiley
BenRickert

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:19:18 PM

That was then.....this is now.......LMAO!!

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:57:31 PM

I withdraw my offer, not worth to buy these anymore unless it's dirt cheap.

Go Big or Go Home.
Marian-Dan (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:01:42 PM

pffft, gotta be poor chap's biggest regret to date then... my sincere condolences to him...
you should probably take your own advice and look for "bargains elsewhere" where you might find an idiot like the one who paid you twice lol... unless you find another one here...

Like last time, I see that I have to draw, to have the ability to understand. I have for sale two Innosilicon A4 miners, which are not the equivalent, are just a little higher than an L3 +. Yes, if you had such a thing on your hand, dropping the electricity, the profit is a bit higher than an L3 +. If you tell me you're making me an offer of 0.35 BTC for (let's say) the equivalent of an L3 +, the miners that I give now, not in November or December, get your offer, put it in your ass and carry on from my ad!
Marian-Dan (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:21:52 AM

Bump
stugots2

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

Too Many Miners Not Enough Electricity

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:10:03 PM

Like last time, I see that I have to draw, to have the ability to understand. I have for sale two Innosilicon A4 miners, which are not the equivalent, are just a little higher than an L3 +. Yes, if you had such a thing on your hand, dropping the electricity, the profit is a bit higher than an L3 +. If you tell me you're making me an offer of 0.35 BTC for (let's say) the equivalent of an L3 +, the miners that I give now, not in November or December, get your offer, put it in your ass and carry on from my ad!

YUP that attitude is gonna get em sold with you Activity score!!!!
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:29:03 AM

I'll buy one set off you for 0.2BTC shipped to the US. With escrow.

It's not even worth this much anymore. We can get L3+'s used for 0.45-0.55BTC already. Should have sold when you got the offers.

Go Big or Go Home.
Marian-Dan (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:41:39 AM

YUP that attitude is gonna get em sold with you Activity score!!!!

YEP, my miners, my attitude!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: