Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:48:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Delete please  (Read 2421 times)
Needmorespace

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:09:16 PM

Looks like its stuck at block 113, have mined 4 hours now.
Net hashrate 150th/s

"version" : 1000000,
"protocolversion" : 70001,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 115.21500938,
"blocks" : 113,
"timeoffset" : -3,
"connections" : 4,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : 102567135.35803120,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1506965350,
"keypoolsize" : 100,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"unlocked_until" : 0,
"errors" : ""
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
schyter

Activity: 385
Merit: 257

Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 08:15:10 PM

BE CAREFUL

Dev got hacked! Reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2232931.0

Careful when dealing with this coin

Dev may not be who he is supposed to be

If there is the need to report this crypto, report it here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2127093.0

notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 08:22:23 PM

BE CAREFUL

If there is the need to report this crypto, report it here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2127093.0

I got a DM to the same effect.

Janky blockchain and shady issues with a potentially stolen account... I'm gonna leave this one alone. If it gets listed I'll transfer my coins from Glen's pool to exchange, if not, they're yours Glen.

twitter.com/notsofast
Glen123NEW

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:57:32 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 09:17:45 PM by Glen123NEW

Thx NotsoFast

i decide now , after the knowing of hacked Account , to CLOSE Pool .

and to CLOSE Wallet !

it stays untouched and can be restored AFTER this Mess sort out

Regards Glen

Btw: my Account was hacked too ( about 2 months ) , should we all concerned ?

edit :

./bitcoinprojectxd stop
BitcoinProjectX server stopping

@Dev : pls PM me or let us know what happend !

Sorry Guys , but this is the only Way.....

BitcoinBus (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Crypto is life !

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 09:32:40 PM

People..... Do not panic!

It's true we have had some issues with a compromised Bitcointalk account. In fact, one of our lead dev's alt accounts was compromised some time ago. It's still unsure how that happend. Ultimatly the account was forced to shut down by the Bitcointalk admins. It looks like somehow they got to his (this) account all this time later, while it was considered safe. Obviously all passwords and email's have been changed by now, and there is 0 chance of another succesful hacking attempt.

We apologize for any uncertainty this may have caused, and will do everyting we can to restore the faith!

It's sad to see our first pool operator decided to stop his pool. Luckily, there's another pool still available from the OP.
We are currently negotiating with several other pool operators, more pools will be announced shortly.

What we still need: A block explorer. There's a 1000 BPX bounty available for the first person to set up a block explorer.
Think you can help out in another way? Drop us a PM!

That's all for now.
beybietron

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

AcVDC8b55Co8TBtZdQC96i9GZgBCUisBb5

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:56:10 PM

What I don't understand from bitcointalk admins or mods is why is this account still active after it has already been reported to be hacked? Why was this account not disabled or removed? Which would have prevented impulsive people like me (I'd like to presume I'm not an idiot) from getting tricked.

To Dev:
If you are saying that your account is safe now, can you post using your bitcoinbus2 account? Just to prove you are the same person.

bitcoinbus2

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:40:35 AM

Hello im BitcoinBus , my account is stolen now , im not posting this ANN ! Please be cearfull !
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2232931.new#new
TheKryptonian

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:46:16 AM

It's true we have had some issues with a compromised Bitcointalk account. In fact, one of our lead dev's alt accounts was compromised some time ago. It's still unsure how that happend. Ultimatly the account was forced to shut down by the Bitcointalk admins. It looks like somehow they got to his (this) account all this time later, while it was considered safe. Obviously all passwords and email's have been changed by now, and there is 0 chance of another succesful hacking attempt.

We apologize for any uncertainty this may have caused, and will do everyting we can to restore the faith!

It's sad to see our first pool operator decided to stop his pool. Luckily, there's another pool still available from the OP.
We are currently negotiating with several other pool operators, more pools will be announced shortly.

What we still need: A block explorer. There's a 1000 BPX bounty available for the first person to set up a block explorer.

That's all for now.

Yeah I don't believe you, but this can be settled quite easily: your profile still shows a BTC address: 17MFRzHcshm3dpwSEVdNSJF8e5wf1vVWmN (they also discuss how that is the real BitCoinBus's address here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2232931.new#new).  Can you sign a message with that address?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
samsungvina19

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:48:34 AM

BE CAREFUL

thank you for alert

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
bitcoinbus2

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:06:11 AM

That's all for now.

Yeah I don't believe you, but this can be settled quite easily: your profile still shows a BTC address: 17MFRzHcshm3dpwSEVdNSJF8e5wf1vVWmN (they also discuss how that is the real BitCoinBus's address here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2232931.new#new).  Can you sign a message with that address?

i have sign message and send to admins via pm, ehsiting for answer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: