Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:12:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Aeron ICO  (Read 668 times)
ganeshramk (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:35:11 PM

Aeron ICO is one of my favorite at this moment. Also after so much interest, I invested in it. This also happen to my first ICO investment. I have complete faith in their approach. Moreover its for the benefit of so many flight passengers safety which makes it more attractive.

More and more flights are coming to almost all corners of the world. Safety for the passengers is of first priority and this is well taken care by the Aeron team. I am hoping for them to establish their safety methodology in all flights throughout the world. In the way company will also get benefited and directly it gives benefit to us as an investor.

20% Bonus is ending today. From tomorrow bonus will get reduced to 15%.

Good luck Aeron team. Looking forward for the successful completion of this ICO and fast and good listing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ganeshramk (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:42:39 PM

I am a newbie to this forum. I am also not biased to any information. Whatever I feel it, I am posting it after thorough research on my own. I am also specific in my investments.
ganeshramk (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:09:11 AM

The bonus % reduced from today. ICO closing in 3 weeks..
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:51:20 AM

There are some good ways to promote an ICO. This is not a good way to spam forum. You can post these details under Announcement.
ganeshramk (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:42:52 PM

Oh I did not know that. I thought there should be announcement for this ICO. This is not new. But I could not see it. Let me find it out.
ganeshramk (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:14:26 PM

Thanks for the suggestion about new Announcement. I did it just now.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2233677.0
w5pn73

Activity: 635
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:25:26 PM

There are some good ways to promote an ICO. This is not a good way to spam forum. You can post these details under Announcement.

These kind of threads are never good imo.
If anything, threads like these give me a more negative view on said coin.
hich_ang

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:04:22 PM

I liked their project too. I joined their bounty campaign and i invested a small amount on it. I hope they will success.
ganeshramk (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:17:16 PM

Could you please let me know why this has to create a negative impact? Because it was started by newbie like me?
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:57:46 PM

Aeron ICO is one of my favorite at this moment. Also after so much interest, I invested in it. This also happen to my first ICO investment. I have complete faith in their approach. Moreover its for the benefit of so many flight passengers safety which makes it more attractive.

More and more flights are coming to almost all corners of the world. Safety for the passengers is of first priority and this is well taken care by the Aeron team. I am hoping for them to establish their safety methodology in all flights throughout the world. In the way company will also get benefited and directly it gives benefit to us as an investor.

Good luck Aeron team. Looking forward for the successful completion of this ICO and fast and good listing.

I like your approach to the matter. When browsing the forum I often get on fanatics, they are too hasty in their power. Remember to start earning good and imagining yourself with what you are doing. Good luck!
ganeshramk (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:24:53 AM

I like your approach to the matter. When browsing the forum I often get on fanatics, they are too hasty in their power. Remember to start earning good and imagining yourself with what you are doing. Good luck!

Thanks. From next time onwards, I will try to be even more critical to the point and publish it here.  Smiley
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:44:20 AM

I always think twice investing into a project when I see a newbie account spamming the forum, looking for people to invest into the project he/she is promoting. It just doesn't speak well for the project in any form
ganeshramk (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:13:46 AM

I can understand your concern. All newbies are not like that. People have to start as a newbie first to get into next level.

But I cannot change your opinion because it might be due to the past experiences.
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:05:34 PM

That coin is not going to do that well in the next years of Crypto because most good coins don't need an ICO to get started. Hopefully they change their structure.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:39:30 AM

I think there is a network error to the pc, but the link you share does not know where to go, I can not access it but just want to find information.
samy_voc

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:52:35 AM

Looks like the company that does ICO:first to see the ico for funding

Then make steps to list in an exchange. As said by Senior member earlier listing in exchange is important than selling.

ganeshramk (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:05:26 AM

I think there is a network error to the pc, but the link you share does not know where to go, I can not access it but just want to find information.

I think moderator deleted that announcement thread. May be Aeron themselves have their own announcement..
trk

Activity: 228

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:24:38 AM

Quite sum up my view as well. Coin with this kind of promotion in the wrong subforum mostly gives negative views even if it is not. Think about it later when you want to start another thread promoting token you just bought

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: