Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:35:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] - KENILWORTH - Real World Mining Opportunity with Bitcoins  (Read 54603 times)
Prendergast123 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 01:50:19 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2013, 03:27:11 AM by Prendergast123

Traces? Do you believe they've found, to quote Prendergast (sic) "Kenilworth Exploration has already a single hit of 107/gt Au-Gold in our one diamond drill."

In gold mining standards that's almost pure gold!

"According to the World Gold Council (WGC), larger and better quality underground mines contain around 8 to 10g/t, with marginal underground mines have averages of around 4 to 6g/t. Open pit mines usually have lower grades from 1g/t to 4g/t, but can be highly valuable despite the lower average grade."

- The results stated in all of the reports for Kenilworth Exploration which quote Au levels of 107 g/t AU (Gold) are accurate.
Please see the below attached table which is an excerpt from the report carried out by ALS (Australian Laboratory Services P/L).

The Diamond drill hole which these results were generated from, intersected very significant gold mineralisation with a large geochemical halo. The halo region may be as large as 40m. The Assay results are very significant and they indicate a substantial potential for an economic gold mine.

The Samples analysed by ALS (attached table) also indicated the presence of other minerals which are traditionally found accompanying significant gold deposits such as elevated silver (Ag), arsenic (As), bismuth (Bi), antimony (Sb), and selenium (Se). Furthermore, there is also significant correlation between gold and base metals (copper, lead, and zinc).

skitchen

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 03:04:05 AM

I have rescheduled the webinar with Patrick.

Register below if you are free for 60min on Monday ( July 1st 2013 ).
[ http://www.anymeeting.com/PIID=E956DC84864C38 ]

Kindest regards.

Just wanting to confirm that will be at midnight AEST on the 1st/2nd of July?
Prendergast123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2013, 03:52:37 AM

FYI: Orogenic Gold Deposit Model

Vein, stockwork and ‘disseminated’ gold deposits are very common within orogenic belts, providing a large percentage of total historical world and Australian gold production. Deposits can range from single small quartz veins to large and commonly high-grade, fault/shear controlled systems containing in excess of 2-5 million ounces of gold. Examples of such deposits are numerous and include the Tomingley-Caloma sytem in NSW, the Gympie deposit in Queensland, and the slate-belt deposits of Victoria (e.g. Bendigo, which is within the Lachlan Fold Belt). Quartz veins are usually steep and clustered and can be associated with pyrite, arsenopyrite, ankerite, sphalerite, galena and chalcopyrite. 

(after Phillips and Hughes 1998, AGSO Journal of Geology and Geophysics 17, 213-216)

tinus42

Activity: 784
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 09:34:52 PM

Sorry, wrong exchange. That's a dealbreaker for me.

.b

- Could you elaborate on that?
Also thank you for your comment.- All questions and comments are welcome -

This stock should also be listed on the BTC Virtual Stock Exchange (https://btct.co/)

I sent a personal message to the OP asking if they were planning to trade on any other exchange, the answer was basically: 'no, but it would be brought up with other parties involved'.

I refuse to use wexchange which in turn knocks out bitfunder.

They should consider trading on BTCTC, Havelock and even MPEX also. The more likely they are to get capitalized soon to fund the helicopter EM survey.
Prendergast123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 12:35:54 PM

Ed and Ethan’s Bitcoin Cast #18
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGxPaXOLNos&feature=youtube_gdata_player

> Anthony Di Iorio with the Bitcoin Alliance of Canada comes on the show to announce the Alliance’s new board of directors.
> Are the fees at Canadian exchange CAVIRTEX too high?
> Bitspend is out of business for the time being.
> Use your bitcoin to invest in a gold mining company? It’s possible.
> MT GOX has halted USD withdrawals.
> The hash rate on the bitcoin network is spiking big time!
> The BitAngels have made an investment.
> Destructive bug discovered in currency wiping out pensioners life savings!

MrMochi

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 05:30:59 PM

Ed and Ethan’s Bitcoin Cast #18
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGxPaXOLNos&feature=youtube_gdata_player

> Anthony Di Iorio with the Bitcoin Alliance of Canada comes on the show to announce the Alliance’s new board of directors.
> Are the fees at Canadian exchange CAVIRTEX too high?
> Bitspend is out of business for the time being.
> Use your bitcoin to invest in a gold mining company? It’s possible.
> MT GOX has halted USD withdrawals.
> The hash rate on the bitcoin network is spiking big time!
> The BitAngels have made an investment.
> Destructive bug discovered in currency wiping out pensioners life savings!

It's at 16:50 for those interested.
However it probably won't give you any new insights if you're already reading this thread.
DobZombie

Activity: 896
Merit: 532

Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 05:28:45 PM

Hi!

I asked a question earlier about dividends and how these will work.

I guess what I'm asking is roughly when would we start to see dividends from this? How often will these be paid?

If regular dividends would start paying soon, I'd be willing to put more BTC into this now. Otherwise if the money isn't used for another 6 months I could invest my money into something else for the time being.

May as well have my BTC working for me  Smiley

Tip Me if believe BTC1 will hit $1 Million by 2030
1DobZomBiE2gngvy6zDFKY5b76yvDbqRra
Prendergast123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2013, 11:56:27 AM

Hi!

I asked a question earlier about dividends and how these will work.

I guess what I'm asking is roughly when would we start to see dividends from this? How often will these be paid?

If regular dividends would start paying soon, I'd be willing to put more BTC into this now. Otherwise if the money isn't used for another 6 months I could invest my money into something else for the time being.

May as well have my BTC working for me  Smiley

I have this question incorporated into the webinar, I think to do your question justice I shall let Patrick fully answer your questions in detail.. The webinar shall be recorded and posted along with a transcript of the Questions and Answers.

I shall have it sent to you via PM the second it is uploaded, I do hope you are free also to join us.
Here are the details on the webinar.

Register below if you are free for 60min on Monday ( July 1st 2013 ) 3:00 PM - (GMT) Dublin.
GMT 15:00 (3pm) - EST (GMT-5) 10:00 (10am) - EDST (GMT-4) 11:00 (11am)  

[ http://www.anymeeting.com/PIID=E956DC84864C38 ]

tinus42

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 05:39:55 PM

Of the 4,012,756 shares that were put on offer 3,901,022 are still available nearly a month after the IPO started. That means only 111,734 were sold (x BTC0.0018 = BTC201,1212 x US$102.79 = US$20,673.25).

At this rate it's going to take more than 2.5 years to sell the remaining shares. Undecided

What is your deadline for starting with the survey?
MrMochi

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 03:27:05 PM

Did I miss it?
If I click the link it says "We're sorry, this meeting is not currently active".

Hope someone recorded or has a summary.

EDIT: nevermind, resend confirmation and now I get a recording.
MrMochi

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 04:22:47 PM

I enjoyed that, thank you.
Even though it may not have been the best of recording equipment.

It was nice to hear the motivation about the company.
But also the confidence in Bitcoin.
I really hope you reach your target.
Because both Kenilworth and Bitcoin itself stand to gain wonderful perks.

However it's true that this IPO needs more attention from the community.
You talked about contacting podcasts.
I hope you'll contact the guys at the Plan B podcast:
http://www.jupiterbroadcasting.com/show/planb/
Maybe do a live interview there?

It wouldn't be a bad idea to do another one of these live sessions.
But make sure to explain a bit more slowly for people new to mineral extraction.
Which is probably most of the people on Bitfunder.
Maybe get the technical quality up as well (a decent microphone ain't expensive).
And minus all those people talking in the back.

In the meanwhile I'll talk to some of my small-time-investor-friends to see if anyone's interested.
You're starting to win me over, but not quite yet.
Hopefully I won't miss the next live session.
So I can ask some questions. Wink
Queezy

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 04:57:25 PM

Is there a recording of this up yet?
MrMochi

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 05:07:28 PM

Is there a recording of this up yet?

Register here:
http://www.anymeeting.com/AccountManager/RegEv.aspx?PIID=E956DC84864C38

Then go here:
http://www.anymeeting.com/WebConference-beta/RecordingDefault.aspx?c_psrid=EE53DE82884B

And enter your login.
Should hopefully work.
Prendergast123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 08:53:45 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2013, 09:34:49 PM by Prendergast123

Link to Kenilworth Webinar - 7.1.13 :    

http://youtu.be/U7FjTjoVtPs

After looking at the webinar, please feel free to comment and take our survey.
Survey URL:    http://www.anymeeting.com/SYID=ED52DD84814E

Kyune

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 12:38:51 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2013, 05:45:26 AM by Kyune

Enjoyed the webinar.  A few thoughts:

1) The webinar helped reduced my fears that this might be an outright scam.  On first pass, when I first encountered your company, I had had trouble finding reference to bitcoin/Biftunder on your corporate website.  And my starting point is that every Bitcoin investment is a potential scan.  Because bitcoin time moves at lightspeed and this investment is a longer term one that won't produce immediate dividends, a higher confidence level is needed to invest in something like this than, say, some hashing bond that pay daily dividends.

2) Why are you not listing on btct.co as well, the other major retail bitcoin exchange?  (At least as passthrough shares.)  Your communication and responsiveness, and clarity of documentation, has been better than 90% of the assets listed on the bitcoin exchanges -- I would think you'd get approved right quick.   As several comments have already alluded to, there are untapped bitcoin resources out there that are wary of the Bitfunder/Weexchange platform (justified or not).  

3) It might behoove you to make explicit to potential investors why they stand to benefit (if they do) by investing in the first round, BEFORE the all-important helicopter survey, rather than waiting for the second or third round of fundraising.   http://www.kenilworthexploration.com/#!ke-share/cejk is a great document, but the share structure is more complicated than most other assets in the bitcoin world.   I got the impression from the webinar that Kenilworth views round 1 as the most difficult round of financing (because you'll have better proof of your mineral deposits for rounds 2 and 3), yet as an individual investor you haven't convinced me that it is in my individual self-interest to pull the trigger NOW and buy round 1 shares.   Do round 1 investors get rewarded for taking more risk than round 2 or 3 investors?  How much more?  Are the higher share prices reflected in the linked document for round 2 and round 3 set in stone?  If the BTC/dollar ratio dropped enough between now and subsequent rounds, might that perversely let me buy shares for less bitcoins per share in subsequent rounds?   In other words, I think you need not only to convince me to invest in Kenilworth (which the webinar helped do), but specifically convince me to invest in Kenilworth round 1 (which the webinar did not).

EDIT: In particular, if the prices are fixed at $0.19 for round 1 and $0.23 for round 2 as stated in the "Share Structure" doc, aren't you undermining investor interest in round 1?  That's only a 21% markup for round 2 shares.  Why wouldn't a rational investor wait until round 2, after the survey report, and see if you've struck the proverbial gold mine?

BTC:  1K4VpdQXQhgmTmq68rbWhybvoRcyNHKyVP
Prendergast123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 12:24:37 PM

Enjoyed the webinar.  A few thoughts:

EDIT: In particular, if the prices are fixed at $0.19 for round 1 and $0.23 for round 2 as stated in the "Share Structure" doc, aren't you undermining investor interest in round 1?  That's only a 21% markup for round 2 shares.  Why wouldn't a rational investor wait until round 2, after the survey report, and see if you've struck the proverbial gold mine?

- The Board reserve the right to alter the offer price on any round based on exploration developments.

tinus42

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 01:46:25 PM

You should considering advertising on this forum as was suggested by someone in the webinar Q&A. Today a new round started on the Auctions subforum:

http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=248128.0

Otherwise it's going to take 2.5 years to sell the remaining round 1 shares. Roll Eyes
Prendergast123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 02:02:21 PM

You should considering advertising on this forum as was suggested by someone in the webinar Q&A. Today a new round started on the Auctions subforum:

http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=248128.0

Otherwise it's going to take 2.5 years to sell the remaining round 1 shares. Roll Eyes

- Brilliant tip thank you.

nebulus

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

... it only gets better...

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 03:12:45 PM

Excellent presentation.

hamiltino

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

P2P The Planet!

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 03:58:06 PM

A mining exploration company, seriously guys. If you guys know anything about Australia there are 100's of mining companies which you can invest in and most of these companies don't come even close to succeeding. If you are investing in this company you are a crazy crazy gambler or just ignorant of reality.

(I am an Australian share-market trader, (commsec)

Forgot to add: Using bitfunder vs commsec or any other trading platform that is legitamte in Australia. The reason why these guys are using bitfunder because they don't have to go through any red tape which would prevent them from starting such a absurd venture. Hence making it easy to fudge whatever they please.

Kids this is the real world.

stacking coin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: