Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:49:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] - KENILWORTH - Real World Mining Opportunity with Bitcoins  (Read 54626 times)
lg15x

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 02:20:40 AM

We need to contact them and push them more active.

The shares are private for more than a month and the issuer not login in forum for 20 days. Are they trying to scam?
Prendergast123 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 01:08:05 PM

We are working with Havelock to be made active on their website.
We have supplied all of the information which they require and we are currently waiting for them to process all of their current listings. We are on the list and hope to be active on their system very soon.

Thank you for your patients with this process.
Once we have gone live on Havelock, we will sheducle another Webinar and provide a full recap of current events.

Kindest regards,
Kenilworth Resources Team.

gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:39:07 AM

good news. thank you.
lg15x

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 05:39:52 AM

We are working with Havelock to be made active on their website.
We have supplied all of the information which they require and we are currently waiting for them to process all of their current listings. We are on the list and hope to be active on their system very soon.

Thank you for your patients with this process.
Once we have gone live on Havelock, we will sheducle another Webinar and provide a full recap of current events.

Kindest regards,
Kenilworth Resources Team.

Please be more active on forum. If you were missing for a month in forum, people are going to be panic.
matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 05:19:42 PM

I still haven't received my shares on Havelock? 

mr7950

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 02:38:11 AM

Still have not received mine either.

Sad

Yogafan00000

Activity: 314
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 02:02:33 PM

Still have not received mine either.

Sad

I still haven't received my shares on Havelock? 

I'm sorry to hear that.  Prendergast123 doesn't seem to log on often.  Perhaps you should try contacting Havelock about your situation.  No guarantees but maybe they can help...

1YogAFA... (oh, nevermind)
OneBTCJay

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 05:14:27 AM

How can my shares be confirmed? I transferred from bitfunder a long time ago but haven't received the shares on havelock.

Is this stock now a scam or is something actually happening?
gogxmagog
Legendary

Ad maiora!

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 07:04:17 AM

the hell is going on guys? bad news? you can tell me. I'm a big boy.
lets have a little info here, a webinar, something, anything...
matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 09:33:51 PM

I've tried contacting them on their Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/KenilworthExploration - I previously emailed the address listed there a few weeks ago and still haven't got a reply?

lg15x

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:13:10 AM

I've got shares on HL for 2 months. I saw Rental Starter has issued their shares on HL. Hope they issue Kenilworth soon.
mr7950

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:06:06 PM

Still no news? I hope everything is going well with getting the shares listed on havelock.  Undecided

Yogafan00000

Activity: 314
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 10:42:00 PM

Quote from: via email
Dear Shareholders,
Thank you for your investment in Kenilworth Exploration.
This e-mail is to confirm that we have received your information regarding your transfer of shares from the BitFunder Exchange onto the Havelock Exchange.  We have been working closely with the Havelock team since December 2013. However, despite this constant communication with the Havelock management team, we are still not sure of a possible launch date for Kenilworth on the Havelock website.  This is due 100% to operational issues within Havelock and are independent of  Kenilworth.
As a result of this issue and continued delays, Kenilworth management, wish to keep you informed that while we are continuing to work with Havelock with supplying what ever information is required to establish Kenilworth Exploration on the Havelock Exchange (KENXPL). We have also started to initiate an additional "Plan B" -  where each account will be held on an Independent Kenilworth Server where dividends will be payed directly to each account holder.
We want each shareholder to be assured that each of their shares in Kenilworth Exploration is well documented and all their information is accounted for and secure.
We apologizes for this delay but we are working with Havelock to the best of our ability and hope to have good news to announce soon regarding continued advances in the Kenilworth Exploration Project.
Thank you for your patience and continued support in Kenilworth.
Kindest regards,
Patrick T. Prendergast

Kindest regards,

Kenilworth team

I received several dozen of this today with a differing link at the bottom.  I clicked the link and got a website with a database error.  I'm not sure what to make of it.

1YogAFA... (oh, nevermind)
Branny

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 03:06:51 AM

Quote from: via email
Dear Shareholders,
Thank you for your investment in Kenilworth Exploration.
This e-mail is to confirm that we have received your information regarding your transfer of shares from the BitFunder Exchange onto the Havelock Exchange.  We have been working closely with the Havelock team since December 2013. However, despite this constant communication with the Havelock management team, we are still not sure of a possible launch date for Kenilworth on the Havelock website.  This is due 100% to operational issues within Havelock and are independent of  Kenilworth.
As a result of this issue and continued delays, Kenilworth management, wish to keep you informed that while we are continuing to work with Havelock with supplying what ever information is required to establish Kenilworth Exploration on the Havelock Exchange (KENXPL). We have also started to initiate an additional "Plan B" -  where each account will be held on an Independent Kenilworth Server where dividends will be payed directly to each account holder.
We want each shareholder to be assured that each of their shares in Kenilworth Exploration is well documented and all their information is accounted for and secure.
We apologizes for this delay but we are working with Havelock to the best of our ability and hope to have good news to announce soon regarding continued advances in the Kenilworth Exploration Project.
Thank you for your patience and continued support in Kenilworth.
Kindest regards,
Patrick T. Prendergast

Kindest regards,

Kenilworth team

I received several dozen of this today with a differing link at the bottom.  I clicked the link and got a website with a database error.  I'm not sure what to make of it.

I can't shine light on what's going on with Kenilworth.

But I do have email records on my end with RentalStarter's correspondence with Havelock. Our first contact with them for listing was January the 9th, the re-IPO date was February the 7th.

Take it as you may.
thatbluedude

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 09:57:10 AM

I've also got ~15 emails like this. I just deleted them.
@KENILWORTH, if the email is legid, send it again with a different subject and not from an aol account.
mr7950

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 05:05:04 PM

I've also got ~15 emails like this. I just deleted them.
@KENILWORTH, if the email is legid, send it again with a different subject and not from an aol account.

Also received the email seemed pretty dodgy so just deleted it as well.

lenny_
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

DARKNETMARKETS.COM

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 01:31:48 PM

Any updates to Kenilworth? When they will relaunch on Havelock or somewhere else?

DARKNET MARKETS >> https://DARKNETMARKETS.COM
gogxmagog
Legendary

Ad maiora!

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 07:51:34 AM

so... they send everybody a super-inept email that says actually nothing and full of bad links, then go silent again...
I also wonder about the status on havelock. It says "private" next to the listing and the shares are not tradeable. Is this due to action or inaction on Kennilworth's part, or is it up to havelock and regulation-ing on their end that has prevented full approval and green light to trade.

I suppose kennilworth could very well be mineral explorations guys who have shitty PR and internet skills, cant say what the hell is going on since zero communications. I suppose until trading is enabled no news is good news (?)

Branny

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:02:45 PM

so... they send everybody a super-inept email that says actually nothing and full of bad links, then go silent again...
I also wonder about the status on havelock. It says "private" next to the listing and the shares are not tradeable. Is this due to action or inaction on Kennilworth's part, or is it up to havelock and regulation-ing on their end that has prevented full approval and green light to trade.

I suppose kennilworth could very well be mineral explorations guys who have shitty PR and internet skills, cant say what the hell is going on since zero communications. I suppose until trading is enabled no news is good news (?)

Havelock locks all stocks while they import users and determine straggler shareholders. I'm not sure how it will work though with Kenilworth due to them not releasing more IPO shares (I can only speak from our standpoint as we did issue new shares after importing to HL).
KS

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 12:09:19 PM

Waiting for my shares to be transferred to Havelock since 20 Nov. 2013.

No hurry  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: