Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:10:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] - KENILWORTH - Real World Mining Opportunity with Bitcoins  (Read 54601 times)
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:00:22 AM

so whats your excuse?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sporket

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:32:31 AM

I graciously give of my time, hoping to instill a modicum of common sense in the great unwashed of these fora, and you ask me ... "what's your excuse"? 

Edifying kindness towards my lessers require no excuses, young man!  To me it is noblesse oblige.
Ozymandias2

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:42:40 AM

I graciously give of my time, hoping to instill a modicum of common sense in the great unwashed of these fora, and you ask me ... "what's your excuse"?  

Edifying kindness towards my lessers require no excuses, young man!  To me it is noblesse oblige.

Check the account you're posting from. You accidentally used the wrong sock puppet  Kiss!
sporket

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:14:21 AM

You cursed brat! Look what you've done!
I'm melting! melting! Oh, what a world! What a world!
Who would have thought a good little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness?!
theMiracle

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:15:39 AM

Wait, what?

Three...

Two...

One...

Three quarters...

One half?
gogxmagog
Legendary

Ad maiora!

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:51:25 AM

Yeah, OK
Whatevah
KS

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 05:22:08 PM

Placed your complaint?

to tell you the truth I have been hesitating to file the complaint.
I will explain by way of the example of another contentious security in this forum, namely ActiveMining. I also have a position in ActiveMining, who recently had a complaint filed with their local regulatory body, and that has only resulted in all shares being untradeable, thuslty screwing all the investors, whether they had faith in ActM or not. Needless to say there are some pretty angry investors out there.

Activemining has had problems getting their act together, but now it seems they are delivering on their promises...EXCEPT for getting shares online, but because of the actions of one disgruntled shareholder, everyone is out in the cold.

In comparison, Kenilworth has basically disappeared (no replies here, or from direct emails) so it is not fair to compare them. Activemining is actually trying, Kenilworth looks like they are simply a thief...so I would like to complain, and would advise all shareholders to do so, BUT ... I do not want to act alone and then bear the wrath of members here who feel they should continue to be given a chance.

maybe we should have a poll? Are you invested in this apparent scam? would you like to see actions taken vis a vis complaints to the Australian authorities?

I have a very small stake in this shitty mess, so I am not desperate to recover funds. I invested in good faith for the novelty of the idea and to support this sort of BTC/real world investments direction, but I feel like I have been taken for an ass.

Put your feelings regarding filing of complaints in here and I will take it from there.

It doesn't look like they are trying to me, might as well turn up the heat (shares aren't tradeable anyway).

One possibility, before going postal legal on them would be to contact the company which was supposed to do the chopper survey end of last year and the other "known" associated companies (SNK or sth?).

Do you need to be an Oz resident to file a complaint?
gogxmagog
Legendary

Ad maiora!

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 07:14:52 PM

I have sent mail directly to kenilworth since January. They have been silent.
You do not have to be an Australian national to file a complaint.
echopisces

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:33:30 AM

watching
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:57:14 AM

There's absolutely no evidence of any investigation beyond Slaughter's own claim.

Not sure how you arrived at this conclusion. We know for certain that the MSD is gathering evidence for an investigation.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:17:05 AM

There's absolutely no evidence of any investigation beyond Slaughter's own claim.

Not sure how you arrived at this conclusion. We know for certain that the MSD is gathering evidence for an investigation.

I have arrived at that conclusion at a particular point in time, drawingthesun.  The point in time where that conclusion was justified, i.e before (magzy's?) email became public knowledge.  Temporality implies flux, drawingthesun.  Shit changes.
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:43:39 AM

I have arrived at that conclusion at a particular point in time, drawingthesun.  The point in time where that conclusion was justified, i.e before (magzy's?) email became public knowledge.  Temporality implies flux, drawingthesun.  Shit changes.

Fair enough.
Findus

Activity: 131

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:51:43 AM

Why was there a forced buyback on May 21st on Havelock? Did I miss something?

BTC: 1mS5TK68ViQHjWxLB8ZR8moJwhJbJokGy
gogxmagog
Legendary

Ad maiora!

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:21:26 AM

the buyback was for zero btc total. I guess it is a formality to strike it from havelock's books.
the complaint thing is way complicated and I am advised to actually telephone Australia for a bunch of stuff. I cant afford to call Australia as I'm in Canada.
still working on the complaint form even though I don't feel much like even thinking about it these days. I will try to get results emailing the various law enforcement over there, but it don't look good.
it was a dumb investment and i didn't put too much in, i hope nobody else did and judging by what goes on in this thread my guess is not many folks did.
the more I look at it I feel like these kenilworth asshats probably aren't even in Australia, so I'm kinda discouraged, but its on my to=do list.
fuuuu
theMiracle

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:33:32 PM

At least the remaining 125% of your holdings are doing well Smiley

i'm still like this;
30% actM
60%AM
35% labcoin

5% wildcards (kenilworth petamines etc.)

i got a good feelin!

fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060

GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 12:53:13 PM

the buyback was for zero btc total. I guess it is a formality to strike it from havelock's books.
the complaint thing is way complicated and I am advised to actually telephone Australia for a bunch of stuff. I cant afford to call Australia as I'm in Canada.
still working on the complaint form even though I don't feel much like even thinking about it these days. I will try to get results emailing the various law enforcement over there, but it don't look good.
it was a dumb investment and i didn't put too much in, i hope nobody else did and judging by what goes on in this thread my guess is not many folks did.
the more I look at it I feel like these kenilworth asshats probably aren't even in Australia, so I'm kinda discouraged, but its on my to=do list.
fuuuu

What's your Bitcoin address? I'll send you $5 worth of Bitcoin so you can have unlimited calls to Australia for a month.

Also, you probably shouldn't be investing in anything if you can't afford $5.

gogxmagog
Legendary

Ad maiora!

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:48:22 PM

fuuuu

What's your Bitcoin address? I'll send you $5 worth of Bitcoin so you can have unlimited calls to Australia for a month.

Also, you probably shouldn't be investing in anything if you can't afford $5.
Skype works terrible for phone calls. Every time I've tried to use it the person on the other end just hears broken static.
I posted all the austraian securities and investment commission contact info earlier in this thread so anyone involved in this burn can proceed. Don't let me stop you.
But if you will excuse me, I have a family member who has just been diagnosed with lung cancer, so I have other, more pressing issues right now.

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:37:51 AM

I've posted a message about my wariness of Ethereum, drawing a connection with Kennilworth: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=742562.msg8392786#msg8392786 you may be interested to read.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: