Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:32:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] LoanBit - P2P lending & investment  (Read 11234 times)
1CryptoSmurf

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:57:13 PM

Hello!

Tell me Dev how the project will grow? How you to use tokens in the LoanBut platform?

Thank in advance Wink

Hi Kate, they use them for privilegies and commision. The more loans, the more company earn Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IMarceline

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:03:19 PM

Wink I can proudly say that this project will work and it will be successful because it is very helpful to the people who are having  a hard time of choosing other services that has bad quality and not affordable.
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:05:42 PM

Hello!

Tell me Dev how the project will grow? How you to use tokens in the LoanBut platform?

Thank in advance Wink

Hi Kate, they use them for privilegies and commision. The more loans, the more company earn Wink

Thx for the answer, but can you tell me more details or where Can I find it?
Sheckley

Activity: 279
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:10:30 PM

I have found out about this project only now. How does it differ from Ethlend? Why did it get so little community attention?

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
1CryptoSmurf

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:14:11 PM

Hello!

Thank in advance Wink

Thx for the answer, but can you tell me more details or where Can I find it?

The LoanBit platform will receive a commission of 2 to 4% of the loan amount from each loan in all
currencies, except LBT (currency of platform).

See example:
The borrower with a low credit rating receives the loan in the amount of USD 100. The platform detains 4% or 4 USD and 1% or 1 USD to be directed to
Safety fund generation. So 95 USD will be transferredи to the borrower’s online-wallet; at the same time, the borrower’s debt (principal) will be USD 100.

When the borrower receives a loan in LBT, the platform does not detain any commission. The borrower takes a loan in the amount of 1000 LBT, the
same amount is credited to the wallet. The borrower will not be able to get a loan more than twice a month. This condition is created in order to avoid an artificial rating raise
wnj4

Activity: 660
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 05:16:22 PM

I have found out about this project only now. How does it differ from Ethlend? Why did it get so little community attention?

This project get so little community attention for these reasons, there are many similar projects running ico in same time. Bnaker,uquid etc.. and LoanBit new brand bitcoin card service provider.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
1CryptoSmurf

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:27:45 PM

This project get so little community attention for these reasons, there are many similar projects running ico in same time. Bnaker,uquid etc.. and LoanBit new brand bitcoin card service provider.

there are a lot of competition regarding on P2P loan, i wonder how will they keep up their service since big companies has a lot of fund to improve their systems and services? i just hope they will gather a lot of funds in order to maintain quality service.
vindermarch

Activity: 392

simply getting the job done

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:32:06 PM

Hallo dev, please let me know how to know this project more clearly. thank you

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
dimon2307

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:40:03 PM

The postponement of ICO was bad. I hope you will start ICO without $ 1k of ETH.
why? I hope the ICO will success soon,  this Project have a potential to help many people who have lack of budget because Loanbit offer loan P2P service.

Well, I guess P2P is more cheaper and affordable than Bank loan terms.

It is obvious that the service is relevant and often helps people in the most unexpected situations Wink

Definitely. Sometimes there is an opportunity to earn a good profit, and there is no money. Ready at such times to pay any commission.
zenting

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:42:48 PM

Guys, I don't understand what is P2P Huh I like the Idea, what about safety? How you protect from hackers?
Peer to peer lending is a way of borrowing money between persons who are
not related to each other, without the involvement of a financial intermediary (bank, credit union, etc.).

The main feature of P2P lending is that the creditor is not a bank or a private organization, but a person
or a group of individuals  Wink

And the costs are much less as I understand it. Because there are no intermediaries in this scheme.
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:47:26 PM

Guys, I don't understand what is P2P Huh I like the Idea, what about safety? How you protect from hackers?
not related to each other, without the involvement of a financial intermediary (bank, credit union, etc.).

The main feature of P2P lending is that the creditor is not a bank or a private organization, but a person

Will this project be open to people ? how would this project protect users from  borrowers who don't pay off debt ?

Clients will be able to accurately invest and receive rewards from their investment activities. And at the expense of security is a good question. If there are many unsecured borrowers, then the interest on the loan will be very high. In order to cover all possible risks for the investor.
Bitcoinerx

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:48:20 PM

The future will be great for this project , good luck
dimon2307

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:04:08 PM

Will this project be open to people ? how would this project protect users from  borrowers who don't pay off debt ?
The blockchain is open distributed database that will record investor information, borrower information and credit history, which cannot be
 forged. So it's open to people Wink

This is excellent and will further reduce risks. However, at the first stage at the beginning of the work, until the creditor base is typed, how can risks be mitigated when issuing a loan?
Riedbach

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:07:28 PM

Tell me, do I understand the idea of the project correctly? If I have free funds, then I can lend to other users of the project and earn on it. Right?

Yes, you can be the creditor and give someone your money and earn % on it.

Interest on the loan will be set by your company or it will be formed under the market?
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:11:01 PM

Attention!
It remains less than 2 days to buy a token LBT at a discount of 75%

da**m, I have lost my chance to by cheap tokens(( Why I found this project only yesterday((((
In any case, it is now profitable to invest in the project. If you intend to do this, then the best time will be gone.  Smiley
AlexK1m

Activity: 262

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:15:47 PM

Attention!
It remains less than 2 days to buy a token LBT at a discount of 75%

da**m, I have lost my chance to by cheap tokens(( Why I found this project only yesterday((((
In any case, it is now profitable to invest in the project. If you intend to do this, then the best time will be gone.  Smiley

You still can get bonuses, don't waste your time, and just buy it Wink
Tane

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:16:59 PM

Wink I can proudly say that this project will work and it will be successful because it is very helpful to the people who are having  a hard time of choosing other services that has bad quality and not affordable.

Certainly. If this project is implemented in the best way, then it will be able to get its market share.
AlexK1m

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:22:30 PM

the project has a solid fundamentals and if properly executed, this will succeed.
The main advantages for investors are as follows:
AlexK1m

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:28:03 PM

Certainly. If this project is implemented in the best way, then it will be able to get its market share.
The project concept is very interesting. Whitepaper is clear and understandable.
LoanBit is a unique service that allows individuals to access loans from the comfort of their home in fiat currencies or crypto-currencies, this will succeed.
DannyOcean

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:32:56 PM

My congratulations to the team of LoanBit. Many investors are coming and trusting this kind of project, because of the concept that will benefits lots of people. Keep up the good work and we are still looking for more updates from the team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: