Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:01:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] LoanBit - P2P lending & investment  (Read 11234 times)
boosteroid8

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:43:39 PM

My congratulations to the team of LoanBit. Many investors are coming and trusting this kind of project, because of the concept that will benefits lots of people. Keep up the good work and we are still looking for more updates from the team.

Me too congratulations, it will help most of the people who wanna use this kind of  services. They are creating a comfortable, ergonomic platform with a uniqueinterface This will be a convenient tool for the exchange of funds and subsequent  investment in the loans.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:02:27 PM

Wink I can proudly say that this project will work and it will be successful because it is very helpful to the people who are having  a hard time of choosing other services that has bad quality and not affordable.

Certainly. If this project is implemented in the best way, then it will be able to get its market share.

It will take a very large budget to advertise and promote the product to the market. Because in this sphere there are many competitors. Despite all the difficulties I believe that the project team will cope with the tasks set before them.
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:17:36 PM

Wink I can proudly say that this project will work and it will be successful because it is very helpful to the people who are having  a hard time of choosing other services that has bad quality and not affordable.

Certainly. If this project is implemented in the best way, then it will be able to get its market share.

It will take a very large budget to advertise and promote the product to the market. Because in this sphere there are many competitors. Despite all the difficulties I believe that the project team will cope with the tasks set before them.

In the modern world, you need to spend a lot of money on advertising of any product. Otherwise, any project, even the most popular one, will not find its customer.
bervang

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:26:15 PM

The more I study this project the more I like it. Tell me, how can I participate in this project without investing personal funds?
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:28:41 PM

The more I study this project the more I like it. Tell me, how can I participate in this project without investing personal funds?

The project has a bounty campaign in which you can participate. This will help you to tell more people about the project and will be able to get the project tokens.
Riedbach

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:38:05 PM

Tell me, do I understand correctly that the pre-ICO price for tokens is four times lower than will be on ICO?
zenting

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:42:11 PM

Tell me, do I understand correctly that the pre-ICO price for tokens is four times lower than will be on ICO?

Yes, it looks like it. And it's cool, you can get the maximum profit in a short time. And you can wait longer and sell coins with the maximum profit.
Grol_od

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:37:59 PM

I see the founders have a great deal of experience, have a question how Tokens can be used in the system?
Thanks for your question.
Tokens (LBT) will be one of the "working" currencies of the Platform. So you are able to invest or recieve the loan in LBT. All loans in LBT are free of any commission. Availability of LBT also give you access to listing of loans.
Diggity94

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:00:03 AM

How are interest rates set?
Grol_od

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:39:53 AM

Will there the guarantee for lenders to return their money or a deal on their own risk, what % of the risk?
Thanks for your question and interest in our project.
One of the important advantages of the LoanBit platform is a Safety fund for partial insurance of loan granted on the platform.  The investor may look to a partial pay back in case of interaction with an unfair or bad borrower. You are able to get acquinted with the scale of covering in Whitepaper.
Kir1to

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:30:31 AM

LoanBit blockchain driven platform offers a new level of safety and verification and utilises its own exchange.

A P2P Lending & Investment platform offers the future of crowd based lending, LoanBit is launching its own token sale and has just announced the dates. The crowdsale for the platforms ‘LoanBit Token (LBT)’ is scheduled to go live in November, with a presale beginning on 4th October 2017, and ending on 15th October 2017. The ICO offers a variety of incentives for early adopters. The sale of these tokens will assist the company in raising funds to aid the project's development.

Read the full article: https://coinidol.com/blockchain-driven-p2p-lending-investment-platform-crowdsale/

Wow such an interesting article! This product can change the Banking world in their mission Wink  it will help a lot... tnx
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:39:56 AM

Guys, I don't understand what is P2P Huh I like the Idea, what about safety? How you protect from hackers?

They are offering a service, called "P2P Lending Service". It is a service based on Blockchain technology that will control and protect loans online.
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:44:29 AM

Guys, I don't understand what is P2P Huh I like the Idea, what about safety? How you protect from hackers?

They are offering a service, called "P2P Lending Service". It is a service based on Blockchain technology that will control and protect loans online.
I agree.  Wink Certainly. If this project is implemented in the best way, then it will be able to get its market share.
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:49:48 AM

I agree.  Wink Certainly. If this project is implemented in the best way, then it will be able to get its market share.
Thx Guys! I have read the white paper. I find this project very interesting and I see that company aims to growth and development.
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:55:35 AM

Will there the guarantee for lenders to return their money or a deal on their own risk, what % of the risk?
One of the important advantages of the LoanBit platform is a Safety fund for partial insurance of loan granted on the platform.  The investor may look to a partial pay back in case of interaction with an unfair or bad borrower. You are able to get acquinted with the scale of covering in Whitepaper.
To prevent risky deals they also have "Borrower’s Credit Rating"
There will be Percentage of Covering of NonPaid Principal, rank and status of the user
1CryptoSmurf

Activity: 189

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:14:35 AM

My congratulations to the team of LoanBit. Many investors are coming and trusting this kind of project, because of the concept that will benefits lots of people. Keep up the good work and we are still looking for more updates from the team.
Wink Exactly, let's hope that this ico hits the market soon, with their low cost but quality services for sure it will create an uproar on the banking industry.
Grol_od

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:21:45 AM

Tell me, do I understand the idea of the project correctly? If I have free funds, then I can lend to other users of the project and earn on it. Right?

Good question. I started to study the documents of the project, I think there is an answer. But I think that it is possible, it would be logical.

Then there is a logical question of how not to get on the swindler? Or will the project act as guarantor of transactions?
LoanBit platform will verify loan applications in order to relieve the investor from viewing absurd and unreasonable applications. There also is Safety fund for partial insurance of loan granted on the platform.
IMarceline

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:23:27 AM

Wink Exactly, let's hope that this ico hits the market soon, with their low cost but quality services for sure it will create an uproar on the banking industry.

Well. I think also that they need to add some more details in their whitepaper. Maybe they should include about the assurance of the future users with regards to hacking and also the pricing of this app/product. It will be convenient for us the future users and for the investors.
Grol_od

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:31:11 AM

Crypto-lending allows investors to provide loans directly, without bank participation and a difficult procedure to collect documents.
What are your advantages over competitors?
While LoanBit has a number of interesting and exciting features, for me the most exciting and innovative aspects are the safety fund and integrated exchange.
The safety fund gives investors more assurance. The investor understands that the platform is ready and will share the risks with him and is liable for unpaid loans. The platform verifies the borrower, checks loan applications and allows the application with minimum risk, as we understand that safety is a large concern for investors.
The second aspect is the internal exchange, with a competitive commission. I suppose it will be very convenient for investors and borrowers to work on the same platform, both with the exchange of funds or trading as well as lending and investing.
DannyOcean

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:32:29 AM

Well. I think also that they need to add some more details in their whitepaper. Maybe they should include about the assurance of the future users with regards to hacking and also the pricing of this app/product. It will be convenient for us the future users and for the investors.

With respect, sir, I disagree.  I think they have anderstandable plan and strategy. We just must keep calm and wait for the news of the development.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: